Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Congratulations but caution...
  • rumelrumel
    Note: This was originally posted in response to new member ‘MmoOmg’s post in the “Sticky: My First Super Orgasm…” thread. I have moved it here and emended it as this is a more appropriate location.
    Hi MmoOmg,

Welcome to the Forum,

Congratulations on such early success. Most users do not experience any kind of orgasm right out of the box. You are fortunate for having done so.
    However, I have one note of caution for you. I would NOT recommend that you use Preparation H as a lubricant.
    There has been and continues to be much discussion on this Forum regarding types, efficacy and safety of various employed lubricants. Preparation H is not intended to be used in the rectum, it is a topical application designed to shrink swollen hemorrhoidal tissue when it protrudes outside the anal opening. It contains numerous chemical constituents whose toxicity through long term usage when absorbed through the rectal lining are not documented. It also contains a topical anesthetic which will have the effect of dulling the sensations you might otherwise feel while using your massager.
    The answer to your question, “I would like to know if there is a higher level than this …”? YES, but you may be limiting yourself from achieving it if you are anesthetizing your prostate, anus and rectum!
    There are many other effective lubrications you may employ that do not have the drawbacks of Preparation H, please opt to use one of them, so you can enjoy an even more intense ride. Whatever compound you ultimately use, if the label reads "FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY" you should think long and hard about using it in your rectum!
  • Are vaginal KY Lique-beads safe and effective to use in the rectum to moisturize the inside and possibly lube it?
  • Tbaz
    If you want to save some money, or at least try something really cheap try an offbrand jelly-type moisturizer (equate or something has one) - costs under $2, and a larger measured dropper.

I find that I use a little moisturizer from the dropper inserted. Of course, be careful not to stick the entire dropper in there...I stick just so the tip goes in past the 2nd muscle and inject the liquid, then go with lubing up the aneros and sticking that in.

Really cheap..I think i spent a grand total of $2 on the whole setup. The jelly isn't super fantastic, but it's fast, adequate, and easy to clean up.
  • rumelrumel
    equalityboy81,

I went to the KY.com site to read a little about that item. It appears these are like suppositories that dissolve slowly (they said it lasts for 4 days). While these are probably safe in the rectum, I am skeptical they will provide much lubricating value because the rectum lining tends to absorb moisture. I don’t have any experience with this product but IMHO you are better off staying with the ‘personal lubricants’ rather than a ‘vaginal moisturizer’.