Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

pleasuring myself with a shoelace
  • darwindarwin
    having experimented with my first cock ring a week or so ago (a livestrong bracelet), and seeing the benefits of the tension they apply, i decided to try something related...

a shoestring.

the spare one i had was 30 inches and on the thicker side.

i highly recommend it.

i like it better than the cock ring for four reasons:
    - easier to get around the works without smashing anything
    - can adjust the tension
    - can try alternative positions.
    - easy to get off

i folded the shoelace in half, yielding a "double stranded string." i ran the strands under my balls and over my cock at the base. then i threaded the ends through the loop, and gently pulled it tight around them, like a noose. perfect cock ring.

and boy did it feel electric. rock hard cock and bobbing balls dry cumming. lots of pre-cum, which is very unusual for me.

also tried a variation. i had taken it off (i don't like to leave it on too long for fear of some weird damage). and my cock was soft and hanging over my balls (i was reclining). that gave me the idea of tying my cock to my balls.

i looped the strands under my balls again, but this time i ran them over the middle of my cock while it was pointing down to my feet, and tightened, so it was tied to them. the sensation was incredible, like i had turned my cock into a pre-cum faucet. it got hard, which only increased the effect.

i combined it with the trick of imagining that my cock was ejaculating, to try to induce a hands-free cum. didn't get there, but, i was close and dry cumming so hard it didn't matter.

one warning: as always with our valuable body parts, use moderation. perhaps in a frenzy you might think tighter is better, but don't go there. safety first.

give it a try and let us know...

darwin
  • rumelrumel
    Ahoy there matey,
    Darwin's back from his latest voyage on H.M.S. Beagle, charting new waters for the rest of us.
    You continue to amaze me with your intrepid adventures into the novel approaches we can employ to amuse ourselves.
    Thanks for this simple new play toy (also works well with kittens I understand). :lol:
  • artformartform
    Hey darwin!

Congratulations again. As friend rumel says above you are the intrepid adventurer/reporter. When I bought my MGX over a year and half ago and started this aneros adventure, I bought a set of neoprene cock (and balls) rings, thinking I wanted that form of stimulus/testicle-retention too.

Your description above is perfect in my experience. I didn't like the limited range of tension etc. even with three sizes. An old braided cord with a loop at each end to attach to the legs of eyeglasses came to hand and that got used exactly as you describe by doubling into a loop which the ends were passed through giving variable tension and enabling quick release.

I used it then for several months last year but gradually diminished the practice as other phenomena took greater attention. However, recently I have found that I seem to have built up a high level energy concentration on the underside of my scrotum near the perineum, or rather a residual sensation embedded in the tissues just under the skin and in its deeper levels. My KSMO caress runs up the perineum onto that scrotal skin and I think that is the likely cause of this.

The best relief for sleep is to slide the elastic of my briefs down and under my balls to stretch the skin up and in tension. Where did I put that braided cord? This may be just the answer to my current situation and once again give the added benefits you have found. Anyone here actually stretching the scrotum and cremasters with ever longer collars?

all the best darwin the intrepid

artform
  • Hi darwin...
    Very cool!! I have to try this one!!!
    Should be interesting for sure!!

:D
  • Pan
    Darwin, you never cease to amaze me! :D

I've never used a cock ring before. But if I ever do, your idea is the first thing I'm gonna try!

Thanks so much for sharing your experiments with the rest of us.

Pan
  • BusterBuster
    Hey Darwin,

Today must be my day for not understanding directions, when you said:

i folded it in half, and ran the double strands under my balls and over my cock at the base. then i threaded the ends through the loop, and gently pulled it tight around them. perfect cock ring.

Do you mean that you loop it through the single loop around the cock and balls? Or do you loop it through between your cock and balls so the laces go completely around and across in between? I hope that is clear.
  • rumelrumel
    Buster,

I’m with you here, I’m not following the verbal description well either. This is a case where “a picture is worth a thousand words”, I wish there were any easy way to share such visual information on this site rather than having to post to Xtube.com or wherever. I guess this might be a wish list item for Support.
  • darwindarwin
    buster-

it is a simple noose around cock and balls. not crossing. (i edited the original post, hopefully making it a tad clearer)

maybe this will help:
    - imagine a horizontal pipe
    - fold the shoelace in half
    - lay the folded shoelace over the pipe (there are now four strands hanging from the pipe).
    - one side is a "loop" the other side is "the ends."
    - thread the ends through the loop
    - tighten. now you have the pipe in a noose of sorts.
    - consider your cock and balls to be the pipe.

darwin
  • BusterBuster
    Thanks Darwin, you can't get any clearer than that. It was just getting jumbled up in my head.

I have never tried a cock ring, so this could be interesting.
  • MarkM
    Darwin,

While I applaud you for your spirit of exploration, applying a ligature as you've suggested seems like a lot of trouble to go through and frankly a bit "out there" to me. Furthermore, I would think that it could be downright dangerous if one is not careful. For instance, if one knots the shoelace improperly one might find themselves in the awkward position of having to cut it off, or worse yet having to have it cut off by someone else, as in a trip to an emergency room! Beyond this, I'm just not sure how heathy it is to strangle your penis and testicles like this, cutting off blood flow.

I know that "cock rings" have always been popular in some circles, (having tried it once, I was never able to understand the attraction). Are you suggesting that this kind of thing is really necessary for enjoying the ultimate Super O? I hope not. I was always of the impression that it was a much more natural thing. In another thread I read where you and some other users discussed an internal approach. Something that involved the mind, visual fantasy and concentration. I think that's where I'm at.

Of course, each to his own, but let's all be safe.

Mark
  • darwindarwin
    markm-

i share your sentiment about natural methods. about 80% of my sessions are just me and my body. but, on the other hand, toys and tools are fun and useful, and i don't have any philosophical objection to them, aneros included.

that said, you might want to read my post a little more carefully. i did not suggest ligature. there is no knot involved. the entire idea of this kind of cock ring, as opposed to a standard one, is that it slips easily on and off, and is infinitely adjustable. the only thing that holds it in place is the friction between the loop and the strands that have passed through. it would fall off by itself if you don't occasionally tighten it, or hold it taught.

the purpose of this technique is to provide stimulation and also to encourage but not force engorgement. it feels good and is safe... just like the aneros.

darwin
  • cet
    darwin said:

having experimented with my first cock ring a week or so ago (a livestrong bracelet), and seeing the benefits of the tension they apply, i decided to try something related...

a shoestring.

the spare one i had was 30 inches and on the thicker side.

darwin

Darwin,

The MacGyver of sexual stimulation.

What can you do with a Paperclip, Straw and Rubberband? ;)
  • A couple of years ago I used to enjoy a homemade cock ring using a cable tie (zip tie) during my solo sessions (pre Aneros).

Tighten around cock and balls until nice but NOT a ligature. Infinitely adjustable and will never come loose.

By the way, I mean the type of cable tie with a release tab or else it would need cutting off.

I like the shoelace idea and will give it a go soon.
  • Edit: Deleted as duplicated my post whilst editing. Sorry!!
  • Have just tried the shoelace but it didn't work well for me, it kept slipping loose all the while.

Have had a thought though that I'll try and bodge together... If a lace could be threaded through one of those spring grip toggles that are on ski wear drawstrings it would make a good non slip cock ring!