The Helix Syn Tride...

Notifications
Clear all

The Helix Syn Trident, Is It Worth It?

Ggringo
(@ggringo)
Member Adventurer
Topic starter  

I just received my new Helix Syn Trident and Progasm Ice to replace my first two original massagers. 

Last  night was the night to try the HST and I wanted to share the experience but first, it's important to describe the packaging and the unit itself.   It had been a few years since I last opened up an Aneros massager box and it's easy to forget about the efforts the company has invested in presenting their products.  The attractive package will impress anyone fortunate enough to receive it as a purchase or a gift.  It is extremely well made, very colorful and the flap magnet separates it from the average packaged box.  Several years ago, I used to store my first 2 units in their original boxes but eventually, with several more toys added to my collection, I keep them all in a hardwood box so the original packaging were chucked.

Pulling out the HST from it's formed nest, the feel is quite a bit different from it's HS Classic version; it feel more velvety and maybe a little less fragile compared to the original.   When compared side by side, the new one is slightly smaller and shorter.   The angle from it's axis also seems a tad less pronounced.  My overall impression while looking at it in my hand was, feels nice but how can a noticeably smaller and less aggressive unit possibly yield better results than the previous company's flagship version?  Intrigued, I was anxious to try it.

After a thorough wash and full session prep, I slipped the unit in and settled down on my yoga mat on the floor (usual process).  After a few minutes to find my bearings, I relaxed and started concentrating on how the new unit felt in it's environment.

Woa; it didn't very take long for me to feel the effects the HST was having on my prostate and surrounding area.  The unit was touching either part of my prostate or nerve endings that none of my other ever did and the pressure was constant all the way to the end of the session some 1-hour and 45 minutes.   Another one of the differences was how the two arms rested very comfortably and firmly on my perineum and between my ass cheeks.   These pressure points made the unit stay firmly in place where as the original one tended to be loosely held.

I first started the session using @helghast ‘s 1-2 method where I quickly clench my pc muscle and simultaneously my sphincter while slightly lifting my hips.   This didn't last very long as the unit took over and started to do its own thing without any action on my part and this while continuing to maintain the added pressure I mentioned above.   It's as if the HST was in communication with my prostate and worked their symphony in sink.  I became a bystander to this unrelenting concoction of pleasures.

The two arm pressure points were doing their job in harmony with the sphincter to make the unit dance like I've never felt before.  My hat's off to the design engineers on this one.

Finally, at the end of every session, I engage in about 20 minutes of Aless and the wonders of my full session just continued as if I still had the HST in place.   

For any newbies looking for a first unit or a user looking to expand their arsenal, I strongly suggest to consider the Helix Syn Trident.

Helghast, Faith-Manages, Morexp and 6 people reacted
(@bigglansdc)
Member Adventurer

@Ggringo, I believe that Aneros veterans, such as myself, would derive erotic benefits from Helix Syn Trident which would spill out into new types of Aless delight. I wonder if developers at Aneros.com are considering a MGX Syn Trident!

ReplyQuote
Morexp
(@morexp)
Reputable Member Customer

Posted by: @ggringo

Finally, at the end of every session, I engage in about 20 minutes of Aless and the wonders of my full session just continued as if I still had the HST in place.

There have been a few times when I've still had an orgasm or two after removing the massager, but I've never deliberately made an Aless moment to conclude a session.
I'll try it next time!
However, I always start my sessions with a few minutes of Aless.

ReplyQuote
Faith-Manages
(@faith-manages)
Honorable Member Customer

@ggringo The HST has been my favorite for a while now and is a definite improvement over the original Helix Syn!  I was wondering though, why you didn't spend $30 extra and go right for the brand new Helix Syn V?  I'm excited to see how the design has evolved with the new model.

Posted by: @bigglansdc

@Ggringo, I believe that Aneros veterans, such as myself, would derive erotic benefits from Helix Syn Trident which would spill out into new types of Aless delight. I wonder if developers at Aneros.com are considering a MGX Syn Trident!

I love when I can give people good news:
https://community.aneros.com/product/mgx-syn-trident/

The new website can be so hard to navigate sometimes

ReplyQuote
Helghast
(@helghast)
Famed Member Customer

Yes!! Did you thrown in a little anchored tension? Fastest way to invols in my opinion. I like the HST personally,it’s softness compared to the helix is a big plus. I think as time goes on as experience builds,they can all be made to work. The program jr is great too. I guess over time,we should assemble the complete collection and bounce from toy to toy.

ReplyQuote
Ggringo
(@ggringo)
Member Adventurer
Topic starter  
Posted by: @faith-manages

@ggringo The HST has been my favorite for a while now and is a definite improvement over the original Helix Syn!  I was wondering though, why you didn't spend $30 extra and go right for the brand new Helix Syn V?  I'm excited to see how the design has evolved with the new model.

@faith-manages , great question!

I just wanted to replace my broken Classic Helix Syn which was my very first massager and my favorite.   The 'P' tab broke on it a while back and was held on just by its silicone envelope.   Although the unit was still providing great sensations even without its pivot point on the perineum, I wanted to try it's newly redesigned Trident version and I'm not disappointed in it at all.

Yes, the HSV sounds great but it is beyond my reach for now.   Maybe one day down the road...

I still maintain that the HST is a great non-vibrating unit for newbies and/or veterans; I highly recommend it!

ReplyQuote
(@paul7979)
Active Member Customer

Posted by: @ggringo

I just received my new Helix Syn Trident and Progasm Ice to replace my first two original massagers. 

Last  night was the night to try the HST and I wanted to share the experience but first, it's important to describe the packaging and the unit itself.   It had been a few years since I last opened up an Aneros massager box and it's easy to forget about the efforts the company has invested in presenting their products.  The attractive package will impress anyone fortunate enough to receive it as a purchase or a gift.  It is extremely well made, very colorful and the flap magnet separates it from the average packaged box.  Several years ago, I used to store my first 2 units in their original boxes but eventually, with several more toys added to my collection, I keep them all in a hardwood box so the original packaging were chucked.

Pulling out the HST from it's formed nest, the feel is quite a bit different from it's HS Classic version; it feel more velvety and maybe a little less fragile compared to the original.   When compared side by side, the new one is slightly smaller and shorter.   The angle from it's axis also seems a tad less pronounced.  My overall impression while looking at it in my hand was, feels nice but how can a noticeably smaller and less aggressive unit possibly yield better results than the previous company's flagship version?  Intrigued, I was anxious to try it.

After a thorough wash and full session prep, I slipped the unit in and settled down on my yoga mat on the floor (usual process).  After a few minutes to find my bearings, I relaxed and started concentrating on how the new unit felt in it's environment.

Woa; it didn't very take long for me to feel the effects the HST was having on my prostate and surrounding area.  The unit was touching either part of my prostate or nerve endings that none of my other ever did and the pressure was constant all the way to the end of the session some 1-hour and 45 minutes.   Another one of the differences was how the two arms rested very comfortably and firmly on my perineum and between my ass cheeks.   These pressure points made the unit stay firmly in place where as the original one tended to be loosely held.

I first started the session using @helghast ‘s 1-2 method where I quickly clench my pc muscle and simultaneously my sphincter while slightly lifting my hips.   This didn't last very long as the unit took over and started to do its own thing without any action on my part and this while continuing to maintain the added pressure I mentioned above.   It's as if the HST was in communication with my prostate and worked their symphony in sink.  I became a bystander to this unrelenting concoction of pleasures.

The two arm pressure points were doing their job in harmony with the sphincter to make the unit dance like I've never felt before.  My hat's off to the design engineers on this one.

For any newbies looking for a first unit or a user looking to expand their arsenal, I strongly suggest to consider the Helix Syn Trident.

hi there, could you please send a link of the @helghast ‘s 1-2 method ? tried to find it myself but no luck. thank you

ReplyQuote
(@paul7979)
Active Member Customer

Thanks

ReplyQuote
Share:
Skip to toolbar