How to have a-less ...

Notifications
Clear all

How to have a-less orgasms almost instantly! (male vagus nerve orgasms?)

Page 1 / 3

(@darkorb)
Member Adventurer
Topic starter  

Hey,

After a long testing phase on reddit.com and other sex related websites i´m ready to share my new technique with you. This is my second favourite technique (my most favourite technique is the "Head orgasm"), that´s why i didn´t used my aneros products for months (i consider aneros toys just as support wheels anyways). Well, lets get started:

1. I recommend doing that when you are aroused. Once you know how it works you can do that anytime you want.
2. Get in a comfortable position and have some eroric material ready.
3. Now we have to find a part of the PC-muscle: The part which is just above (in the direction of your belly) your penis.
4. Try to squeeze that part very, very lightly. You should barely feel the squeeze (this is very important!). If you can´t find that part just try to squeeze a imaginary muscle in your penis head. Now you should feel a light pulsating feeling in your under belly (just above the penis). Maybe you won´t feel anything at first, that´s alright, it´s important that you feel a pleasant feeling in that area. You will also feel your normal PC-Muscle (which is between you ass and penis) while you do this, that´s perfectly normal.
5. Now, squeeze that part very, very lightly, (i can´t remind you too much: it´s very important that you do that lightly, at every cicumstances!!!) while you´re watching your erotic material. If you wan´t you can stroke your nipple too. But it´s really important that you NEVER stimulate your penis.
6. If you´ve done that right you will feel a tingling sensation in your private parts. Now you have to experiment when you can go to step 7: You are not allowed to go to step 7 if the feeling is barely noticeable. It must be a solid feeling, but not too strong because it could subside before you go to step 7. You have to find a good middle way between too weak and too strong. But the special advantage of this technique is that usually just a small amount of erotic tingling is necessary compared to other techniques.
7: THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT STEP!!!: Now, fully relax. Relax all your muscles of your body. Stop squeezing your PC muscle and relax you private parts. (but you are allowed to stroke your nipples). Your entire body should be fully relaxed! Don´t move, just relax! Just concentrade yourself on that tingling sensation between your legs and appreciate it.
8. If you´ve done that right that erotic tingling between you legs should build in it´s intensity while you fully relax. After it reached it´s full intensity that feeling should wash over your entire body. You are allowed to roll your eyes or do funny faces if it helps to let you fall into that erotic waves. Just keep in mind that all your muscles should be fully relaxed. Just let the waves of whole body orgasm wash over your body until there is now pleasure left.
9. If all pleasure is left you can repeat step 4 - 9.

As you can see i´ve added a question in my thread title (male vagus nerve orgasm?). After some research i´m almost sure that you have a male vagus nerve orgasm with this technique. That part we want to squeeze at part 4 is were the cervix would be located if we were female. But not just that:

Annie Sprinkle describes the cervical orgasm as, “A huge tension release deep in the gut. They are almost like belly orgasms.”

Source: http://www.alternet.org/sex-amp-rela...ervical-orgasm

That´s exactly how the orgasms feels like induced by my method. And, like we know, cervix orgasms are caused by the vagus nerve. Could this technique leads to a male vagus nerve orgasm? Anyway, i hope you have fun. If you have any questions, ask me. 🙂

DarkOrb

This topic was modified 2 years ago by DarkOrb

Pablito1963, MN, Glandrake and 24 people reacted
(@darkorb)
Member Adventurer
Topic starter  

Thanks for clarifying @Unfug

I think thats answered my question (it´s a prostate orgasm). But i think for beginners it´s enough to know that it´s right over the penis. (at the same height of the pubic bone)

MN, MN and MN reacted
ReplyQuote
(@divine_o)
Noble Member Customer

Just posting here to bring this to the top of the queue and give the thread some air-time for those who haven't seen it. This is incredible. I just read it a couple days ago and it works so well for me! It is crazy how much pleasure it brings on with such minimal muscle contraction. I think this is the "business man's drug" of orgasms. I go from not aroused to being on a different planet in less than 10 seconds, I shudder, my body goes elsewhere, my mind fractals out, and then the feeling disappears leaving me glowing and ready for another one... Thanks @DarkOrb , and now I can't wait to explore cervix pleasure with partners 🙂 But what is a head orgasm?

ReplyQuote
SOwithoutAneros
(@sowithoutaneros)
Member Adventurer

4. Try to squeeze that part very, very lightly. You should barely feel the squeeze (this is very important!). If you can´t find that part just try to squeeze a imaginary muscle in your penis head. ... Anyway, i hope you have fun. If you have any questions, ask me. 🙂 DarkOrb

@DarkOrb, first of all thank you very much for sharing! Trying it the first time while sitting on my couch with my notebook on my lap, your technique already gave me very pleasant feelings. I'm full of anticipation how it will work in a more comfortable and relaxed position.

To make one thing clear, with squeezing you only mean contracting that specific pelvic muscle, right?

Wow! Did you already try to only focus on that area above your penis without any contraction at all?
To me it seems to be all I need, yes, wow, even with my notebook on my lap.
Phew! That's gonna be another milestone in my journey, thanks a lot! 😀

I'd already suggest, that your post is worth a sticky! After all a must read and try!

Mart

ReplyQuote
(@divine_o)
Noble Member Customer

@SOwithoutAneros Isn't it crazy? Just the slightest contraction of that muscle-- the sensation in your penis head confirms you are tensing (ever so slightly) the right one-- then mental amplification of the sensation coupled with relaxation of the entire body launches you into the upper stratospheres!

ReplyQuote
(@divine_o)
Noble Member Customer

Wow! Did you already try to only focus on that area above your penis without any contraction at all?

When I do this I feel like my body automatically contracts that muscle a little bit.

ReplyQuote
SOwithoutAneros
(@sowithoutaneros)
Member Adventurer

@SOwithoutAneros Isn't it crazy?

Oh yeah! 😀

Please try to avoid even that contraction and instead envision some subliminal electric vibes there, my vibes just spread out to my whole ...
- F'ck! - sudden full body O here! -
... body!

That's gonna become such a joyful bliss!

Yeehaw! :p

ReplyQuote
(@pavlov)
Member Adventurer

New techniques are always interesting. When I read the description the first time, I didn't quite understand it. The word squeeze led me to believe I should use my hand somehow. This interpretation in turn led me to interpret just above your penis as being somewhere on the outside of the lower part of my belly. After reading the comments, and then the description again, I realized my mistake. I would have used the word contract rather than squeeze. Realizing my mistake, a smile came across my face, because this method is in no way new to me. I have used it for many years.

Another reason why I didn't realize at first that this was familiar to me is that I don't need to contract any muscle. For me it's enough to gently stroke my nipples, and off I go. I don't need any erotica either. All I need is for my body to be in the mood.

I have used this method together with a number of different "amplifiers". Applying external pressure on the prostate, e.g. with a prostate cradle or other suitable object can substantially increase the sensation for me. The same goes for Brain Sync Ecstasy and Binaural Beats. It has also created interesting effects when combined with KSMO.

If practiced shortly after a session with the Aneros, this method can trigger exactly the same response as with the Aneros, even though the aneros is not present. I can even distinguish between the specific "signatures" of different models of Aneros.

At times, the orgasms have been so intense, it has felt as if I was going to have a hands free ejaculation, but as of today, it has not happened.

This is a fantastic method, and I definitely recommend everyone to try it out. As with many other methods, it may take time to develop the skill, but it's well worth the effort. I imagine it probably helps if you already have developed the ability to have non-ejaculatory orgasms

ReplyQuote
(@kaygo)
Reputable Member Customer

I have used this method together with a number of different "amplifiers". Applying external pressure on the prostate, e.g. with a prostate cradle or other suitable object can substantially increase the sensation for me.

That's what i was saying in my thread about the cradle. if you sit on it the right way, and then press down on the soft spot above the pubic bone, then you get a feeling like you've just put your tongue on a 9-volt, but in the space between the penis head and the anus. And it contracts on its own.

ReplyQuote
(@divine_o)
Noble Member Customer

@kaygo wait a second, @Pavlov is saying he doesn't press down on anything externally above the pubic bone if I understand correctly. BUT what you are saying interests me because a friend of mine (who has no prostate play experience whatsoever) enjoys a particular way of massaging his pubic bone and above that he swears by, saying it creates an intense feeling while accompanied by masturbation, and he is able to move the sensation around his stomach and hips with his massaging. We are such strange creatures....

So @Pavlov : you just concentrate on the lingering sensation without any contractions at all, or rather on the sensation of relaxing that muscle? I am testing that out... wait for it... there it goes! and it sure as heck feels really good. But like much of this prostate madness it is a mindfuck, literally. How much is in our heads??? I mean, is the sensation there but we only realize it by concentrating on it and amplifying it? (I don't expect answers, I am just so in awe of all this!)

ReplyQuote
SOwithoutAneros
(@sowithoutaneros)
Member Adventurer

... a friend of mine ... enjoys a particular way of massaging his pubic bone and above that he swears by, saying it creates an intense feeling while accompanied by masturbation, ...

@divine_oblivion, it may be only another way to focus on the same spot, because already long before I read your thread, I experienced joyful sensations by touching the spot right above my member's root, where one finds that little valley. I first massaged that most sensitive spot ever so tenderly in small circles, later I only put the tip of my forefinger there and let it rest there. Only thinking about this technique just created some warm showers in my abdomen.

After all I agree with you, in first place our whole sexuality seems to be a mind thing. Everything else might only be a means to an end.

We are so blessed! 😀 Cheers!

Mart

Pablito1963, Ghusa, Pablito1963 and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
(@kaygo)

What do you mean "above the root"? On the topside? I don't feel anything there except the tendon holding it to the bone.

ReplyQuote
SOwithoutAneros
(@sowithoutaneros)
Member Adventurer

What do you mean "above the root"? On the topside?

Yes, exactly in that upper angle, where my member meets my belly and where I, being a quite slender person, feel a little hollow spot. As I mentioned, it might only be a mind thing, I first experienced during my journey. Can't remember having felt anything there before my rewiring took place.

ReplyQuote
 RK
(@rkosarowich)
Member Adventurer

@SOwithoutAneros I too use this spot for A-less to amazing effect. In fact, it was the discovery of the amazing sensitivity of this spot that led to my first A-less orgasms. I generally rest a finger on it with only the slightest pressure or stroke it so gently I’m practically only touching the hairs on the skin. Stroking the underside of my balls has exactly the same effect.

ReplyQuote
SOwithoutAneros
(@sowithoutaneros)
Member Adventurer

@craigio, now only envision to put your thumb on the upper spot and your middlefinger on your perineum likewise forming a half of a cockring, close your eyes, focus on this picture and let your vibes flow! Phew! 😎

ReplyQuote
Unfug
(@unfug)
Honorable Member Customer

Woah, that thread literally exploded. 🙂

Also, regarding the pressure points everybody is excited about:

https://community.aneros.com/community/general-discussion/belly-orgasms-my-technique-and-questions?p=155256#post155256

ReplyQuote
(@kaygo)

Yes, exactly in that upper angle, where my member meets my belly and where I, being a quite slender person, feel a little hollow spot. As I mentioned, it might only be a mind thing, I first experienced during my journey. Can't remember having felt anything there before my rewiring took place.

I think i've only just started rewiring, i think. Arousal begins in the back for me now, and keeping my mind off penile stimulation or an ejaculatory finish is almost second nature now. I guess by the end of the year i'll have all the sensitive spots you all have, Maybe.

ReplyQuote
(@wedgewood)
Member Adventurer

Wow, that's amazing. I get a warm feeling in my prostate almost instantly. After a few seconds it turns into a tingling down my legs with an electric buzz and a contracting PC muscle. Thanks for sharing!

ReplyQuote
(@pavlov)
Member Adventurer

Reading all the comments got me in the mood for experimenting. I sat down on the sofa, legs resting on a coffee table, using my prostate cradle to apply some soft pressure to my perennium and prostate and covered myself with a thin fleece blanket to stay warm. Gently, I started to stroke my nipples in a circular motion.

Within seconds, the first orgasm wave started building. After a few waves, I applied an ever so slight contraction to my PC muscle. This intensified the waves. Next I visualized the grip (half a cockring) described by @SOwithoutAneros . The waves intensified further.

After a number of amazing orgasmic waves (I tend to lose count, but at least a dozen) I decided to add in a few Key Sounds. My body responded instantly and the character of the waves changed. After yet at least a dozen orgasms, the intensity almost got to be too much, so I stopped stroking my nipples.

The orgasm waves continued. Every once in a while, I threw in another Key Sound to fuel the process. By now, each new orgasm started building even before the last one had subsided completely. After what might have been about half an hour, my entire body was tingling, from head to fingers and toes. I ceased with the key sounds and decided to let the orgasms subside. As it appeared, my body was of another opinion, and the orgasms kept coming, one after another.

After about an hour of continuous full body orgasms, one following directly after another, the last half totally relaxed, doing absolutely nothing to fuel the process, I had to give it up to go to the bathroom.

My sincere thanks to everyone who contributed to this fantastic thread for inspiring me to try some experimenting. After more than a decade, there are still new things to discover on the journey. And what an amazing journey it is!

ReplyQuote
 RK
(@rkosarowich)
Member Adventurer

@SOwithoutAneros - wow. I am utterly blown away by how quickly that simple technique generated such intense results. I can’t believe that just the mental image of something so simple is capable of generating what I’ve just experienced.

Why on on earth do we make this so hard when it’s so easy?!

ReplyQuote
SOwithoutAneros
(@sowithoutaneros)
Member Adventurer

@craigio, that most of what is really ingenious is simple too, doesn‘t imply that it‘s as easy to find out. And as „money makes the (economic) world go round“ something so dangerous like fantasy for free is not supported by anyone who has a sense for profit.

Gaul is entirely occupied by the Romans. Well not entirely! One small village of indomitable Gauls still holds out against the ...

This afternoon in our small village I lay on my couch and replaced my envision of touching my sweet spot right above my penis‘ root and my perineum by forming a half of a cockring using my forefinger and my middlefinger. Inspired by the actual movies about action heroes and all their magic skills and energies I instead imagined a ring of energy emitting a mixture of green and blue light at the position of and formed like a typical cockring. At my sweet spots I attached some transmitters for contact and energy transport. Then I let the energy flow and the vibes take over. It immediately became one of my most intense Aless sessions including some achingly forceful thrustings of my throbbing rock-hard member, some extreme squirming and writhing by letting go every of a lot of surprisingly crazy involuntaries accompanied by vocalizations that could have been used for the next Jurassic Parc episode. What a joy!

ReplyQuote
JD
 JD
(@dunloplaw)
Member Adventurer

@craigio, now only envision to put your thumb on the upper spot and your middlefinger on your perineum likewise forming a half of a cockring, close your eyes, focus on this picture and let your vibes flow! Phew! 😎

DAMN that's good! I have powerful aless sessions and this advice is excellent, it really helped me have more fun with it, making it easier, just as intense if not more so, and causing many many waves of orgasms, just from focusing on different areas.
THANKS! 😉
I also got creative and used other mental images that really really worked and that I mixed with your advice.

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)

This works perfectly on woman as well. Or maybe i have a prostate 😉

ReplyQuote
(@kaygo)

Just one more time for clarity, are you talking about the spot where the dorsal side of the shaft meets the bone? Or in the space between the bone and your waistline? In the first, I don't feel anything except the pubic tendon and that main vein. The latter is where I get the most sensation, if I hook my thumb down behind the bone and press on my (empty) bladder, it transfers to the prostate for an indirect, but still satisfying massage.

ReplyQuote
(@divine_o)
Noble Member Customer

@Lovingwife could you please explain in more detail how you trigger the sensations and what they are? For example, one of the ways I can tell I am clenching the right muscle is through the clenching of an imaginary muscle in the penis head (as described in the original post). Where do you clench and how do you discern this muscle from other PC muscles, seeing as you do not share the same anatomy as us? And where do you feel a distinct sensation before letting go? That is, if you are in fact following the steps of post? If not, what are the steps? I have a female friend who is curious 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@pavlov)
Member Adventurer

@Lovingwife According to some, you do. It's also known as the Skene's glands.

ReplyQuote
SOwithoutAneros
(@sowithoutaneros)
Member Adventurer

I also got creative and used other mental images that really really worked and that I mixed with your advice.

Thanks for your praise, I feel lucky for you. Sadly you didn't dare to share your mental images. How can we persuade you to tell us? :p Even not as a pm?

Oh, great, that you can participate. 🙂 On my journey I already learned a lot more than I ever thought, perhaps even this is possible, but as I believe, your power of imagination and your right mindset might give a better explanation. 😉
If you also want to help your loving husband to experience how your clit feels, I can recommend a little Gender Transformation hypnosis I underwent with awesome effects. My "clit" area is situated between my balls sack and my perineum beginning with the last wrinkles of my sack skin. Although Shibby kind of promised, "Don't worry, I'll probably turn you right back after ..." at least this sensitive spot remained and I love to envision a clit there and join in masturbating mine when watching some girls having fun stimulating theirs. Btw adding some pecs massage and nipple diddling the very next morning made it seem even more like a real experience pushing my "female arousal" to a new level.

Just one more time for clarity

If you've ever used a cockring or have seen someone wearing one, you know that you pull your balls and your penis through it. Now you only have to locate the top and the bottom of that ring for your thumb and your middlefinger. Or see the picture below.

Enjoy and have fun altogether!
Mart

|

Attached files

ReplyQuote
(@kaygo)

Okay, so right where the shaft meets the bone. There's a nerve there?

ReplyQuote
SOwithoutAneros
(@sowithoutaneros)
Member Adventurer

I'd believe there is a whole neuroplexus.

ReplyQuote
JD
 JD
(@dunloplaw)
Member Adventurer

Thanks for your praise, I feel lucky for you. Sadly you didn't dare to share your mental images. How can we persuade you to tell us? :p Even not as a pm?

Of course! Well, some worked with me before and some I made up playing with your half-cocking idea. Fist and most important is breathing, for any of this, I try to give deep breaths and as my abdomen fills with air, try to feel how it gently pushes my prostate/pelvis area and then how it releases pressure as I exhale. Then I start to play with mental images, for a few minutes and very useful for me to kind of induce more pleasure is to do a set of about 20-30 short intense, quick breaths as I visualize. That will usually get me going very vey well.

I have several mental images that work for me:
One is a variation on your idea of the half-cockring. I will picture an imaginary pressure point on that area you mentioned right above the root of the penis, and then move the second imaginary contact point around. Maybe the second point is in my kundalini spot, then I might move the imaginary pressure to my anus, then move it to the base of my testicles. Then I might move it in a slow line along my perineum. It works really really well for me. It makes for interesting games you can move the first and second contact points around any way you like and I have played also with three imaginary contact or squeeze points. This is fun and very effective for me.

Another is to go deeper visualizing in my mind what the breathing movements might be making to my lower abdomen, I try to imagine the pressure on that area, the contact and incredibly slight movements that the movement of air makes in that area, I try to feel for, amplify and visualize the pressure it creates on not only my prostate, but in my lower abdomen, and even my ass. I try to imagine pressure/release, etc. It's weird but I picture a kind of pleasurable grind, like of a velvety smooth surface on a round smooth polished stone, of my erogenous areas from the inside, caused my my abdomen breathing. I picture the relaxation of my muscles and abdomen. At a certain point simply breathing will become an erotic act. It is more powerful if you can also visualize and channel the very very slight pressure of your heartbeat on your prostate.

Another is to imagine that every contraction, voluntary or involuntary is like a golden tongue inside me that teases and caresses my prostate, but this is more effective to keep the ball rolling once I start with the contractions.

Finally, but this might just be very personal for me, but I'll just put it out there, taking the risk of sounding ridiculous. I might picture that my pleasure comes from a kind of pleasure goddess that controls my pleasure with her invisible hand, that can go through flesh, her middle finger teasing my prostate (or some kind of pleasurable area at my prostate and lower abdomen, in my abdominal core), and her thumb on that spot right at on top of the penis, at the root. I might have been listening to too many Kinkyshibby audios lol.

SOwithoutAneros, MN, SOwithoutAneros and 3 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 3
Share:
Skip to toolbar