Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peridise Paradise. I like my butt. Is that weird?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep the Peridise cured mine too. Thank you HGH as you guys know your business. The prostate massages do wonders for the prostate too. My psa's are always super low in the 1's range and have been for years. I believe I recall before the Aneros mine may have 2 or 4. Checkups always good, but I do agree about the comments concerning nutrition. You have to get rid of things that constantly irritate your digestive tract. I also personally believe the anti-inflammatory fish oil and fluoride filters for my water was a game changer as well. Here's to everyone's health!

Comment

Why is fluoride a health concern?

Comment

Hi guys, long time...

Personally, I derive INCREDIBLE pleasure from my two smaller Peridise models. So much so, that I use them far more than my Aneros models. BUT now when I do slip in a Helix or Eupho, BAM, ALMOST INSTANT results and fantastic things happen. As a long time Aneros user, I find these little gems really get me going. I highly recommend that you have them for both variety and great pleasure. BTW, similar to Aneros, it may take a few sessions to get things going, but you won't regret it. YMMV

Comment

@Cockadoodle,Welcome back!
          Agreed absolutely. Tried the classic Helix last night but concluded that the Eupho would have done a better job! Like you, for me the two smallest Peridise models are way out in front. Anything else is almost too much although I have to admit that an occasional visit by the largest one blow my mind!

Comment

I too am a habitual Peridise user. Is my "go to" pleasure amplifier. Like Pommie, I go to Helix Classic occasionally when the need arises for a "fuller" feeling. But hard to beat the predictable pleasures and Os using Peridise.

Comment

Working...
            X