This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have 420 but....

cant use it til tues/wed. achieved unsurpassed results at christmas with weed. hope ill b reportin bac hrs of pleasure later in the week

Curious here!

TG

Comment

I'm on board with weed.
      The sensitivity I experience with it far surpasses my sessions w/o it.
      Just a little goes a long way.
      Enjoy.

Comment

Why would one need to be high on weed for a session? Why not recommend cocaine (hard or soft), heroine, meth, pain pills, extacsy, acid, etc? One should be able to have a session, and get good results without being high. If one cannot relax while SOBER, one's journey is virtually doomed to failure.

Comment

Relaxation and a non-controlling temperament are two qualities that help the new Aneros user "fall" into a non-masturbatory orgasm. Marijuana provides many men with the 'lassitude' to relax, suppress their anxieties and tendencies to 'control' their session.

Some Aneros users have found that once they accomplish a session under the influence of MJ they are 'good' to take flight without the influence of weed during subsequent sessions.

Most of this work was done during 2010 and 2011.

Comment

Why would one need to be high on weed for a session?
            I would have to say "why not" Weed is nothing like any of the other drugs you listed. I spent a great many years enjoying the benefits of weed. It will work exactly as Rook mentioned. As an artist and musician I found that weed can and does allow me to perform better at what I liked to do. Do I need it? No never need. Do I like? Hell yeah.

Think of it as an electric guitar, Weed would be the amplifier.

There is nothing wrong with a few beers after work or the occasional 420 session in normal (non Aneros) life.

I actually no longer use either alcohol or weed myself as I am trying to be healthy for I am a single parent. But I can see that someone may choose and possibly benefit by experimenting with weed on their journey. We are each wired a little different. Everyone here is looking for or has found their path to finding the keys to unlock their session.

damn, 420 in the house!

Comment

i dont use any of those drugs listed. i get a joint or 2 mayb twice a year. Enough to get high, but when i used aneros with even the slight high, my ass spasmed for hours. was incredible. am gettin more sensations with my aneros lately, but wanna really orgasm again.

Comment

i dont use any of those drugs listed. i get a joint or 2 mayb twice a year. Enough to get high, but when i used aneros with even the slight high, my ass spasmed for hours. was incredible. am gettin more sensations with my aneros lately, but wanna really orgasm again.
                I think that's the problem, once you've experienced what it's like with mj, you can't really Super O without anymore. At least, possibly you can experience what others call a Super O, but super is relative, with mj it will always be more super. It's very easy to become addicted.
                Just keep in mind that the more you do it the less of an effect it will have, your body adapts very quickly.

Twice a year though requires a lot more selfdiscipline than I have, but I'm sure these session are really amazing

Comment

I really think pot is the magic elixir when it comes to aneros use. Relaxation and inward reflection combined in one natural substance. I'd ignore any advice claiming it is not natural. Hey, is putting a piece of plastic up your ass natural?

Comment

"I think that's the problem, once you've experienced what it's like with mj, you can't really Super O without anymore. At least, possibly you can experience what others call a Super O, but super is relative, with mj it will always be more super. It's very easy to become addicted. "

Are you speaking from experience here? As long as we are using personal anecdotes I find frequent sessions with weed to help and not hinder the frequency/intensity of super-o's in "non-enhanced" sessions. Although, I will agree there is a threshold were weed no longer helps with anerosing. That being said, I think we should allow people to decide for themselves how much and how often (if at all) they will use weed during a session. Throwing out sweeping generalizations is no help to anyone.

Comment

Its nature's way of saying high

Comment

i had zero success til i had a 420 session. i was unaware of what muscles were involved and was always concentrating on the front instead of the back. i'd argue it showed me the way forward, not that it holds me back.

Comment

"I think that's the problem, once you've experienced what it's like with mj, you can't really Super O without anymore. At least, possibly you can experience what others call a Super O, but super is relative, with mj it will always be more super. It's very easy to become addicted. "

Are you speaking from experience here? As long as we are using personal anecdotes I find frequent sessions with weed to help and not hinder the frequency/intensity of super-o's in "non-enhanced" sessions. Although, I will agree there is a threshold were weed no longer helps with anerosing. That being said, I think we should allow people to decide for themselves how much and how often (if at all) they will use weed during a session. Throwing out sweeping generalizations is no help to anyone.

My own experience with mj is that it fucks up my memory, concentration, motivation, discipline, moodswingsetc. But as you said there's no point generalizing with my own experiences, others claim to be unaffected by the drug. Anyway, judging by my own experience I wish I'd never started it. Perhaps if I'd persevered another few months I could have had a Super O without relying on it.

It's a double edged sword.

I'm not advising against it, I'm just saying because it's a foreign substance your body and mind will be put out of balance, what goes up must come down. If I could do things over I would have tried at least a year before I resorted to mj, now I have to have an mj fueled Super O once in a while despite the consequences

Comment

I have nothing against smoking weed, mind you. I agree with what @Ehm said about it being a double edged sword. It's no different than a whiskey dicked man (a man that has to drink alcohol, in order to relax to get an erection); except this is weed ass! It's sad that one cannot relax enough, to have a session, without the use of intoxicants. If one is high on reefer, one is not going to remember anything that did or did not happen. No good will come of weed and Aneros sessions. Consistent results require SOBRIETY! If one's asshole says,
                            "Pass it man! It's burning." Then one has a problem.

Comment

I didn't say I couldn't relax enough to have a session without mj, just that my idea of what a Super O entails is warped coz my first one was under influence. An analogy would be bodybuilding and steroids. Yes, it will give far better results than without, but it has side effects, so you should ask yourself if it's wise to start it in the first place

Comment

Working...
                              X