Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Closer to the edge... (an exciting time)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tumbview.com then you put in the address of the tumblr page minus(.tumblr.com) If it says no more images then maybe there werent many images on the page. I use tumblr sites that have lots and lots of photos. The one I like is onlyinheels.tumblr.com. So when you get to tumbview, you simply input (onlyinheels) with no spaces. It has to be identical to the address.

Comment

But each time it plays from the start, images I've already seen, must be a way to view new ones using the site? Any more tumblrs you use besides that one?

Comment

yeah unfortunately it does start over from the beginning everytime but there are tons and tons of different tumblr sites. Just search whatever you like and it should bring up lots of similar pages. for example search "hot bikini babes pics tumblr" and that will bring up lots of pages with bikini babes. I dont have any other tumblrs that i use, sorry.

Comment

No worries, thanks dude.

Comment

Wow so a few hours after my session I'm sitting here with the most amazing 'heat' and warmth in my prostate you can imagine.

P-Waves or mini-o's i don't know (i don't get the difference? meh) but it feels like a lit match inside me on my prostate, this is GOOD. Ive had this twice before, not sure how i did it before but think i know now. It feels like I'm cuming a little but not as intense (just a hint of 'gasm)

Its lasting ages! wow nice. Such a contrast to yesterday!

Comment

Cool!!! or should i say HOT? lol Either way its a good sign, anything is a good sign. Just enjoy what your are feeling and have no expectations of anything else happening. If you have another session today or tomorrow and nothing happens, don't get upset, just remember fondly what HAS happened. Trust me there are going to be more duds then successes but you need to ENJOY and remember what has happened in the past. Leave your frustrations of the past at the door when you have your sessions.

Comment

Oh i am enjoying alright, once again though its not slowing in any way, man! its going to be hard to sleep! another session or not, that is the question! Seems really more noticeable when sitting.

So ive ordered a pile relief cushion so i can sit down whilst in session, if this good without an aneros....
                :-)

Comment

This was brought on with your SGX? I take it you didnt have the same feelings that caused your HFWO?

Comment

@inhope --- Keep that thought..."not sure how I did it"...because you will experience these AMAZING sensations off and on, higher and lower, stronger and softer over the days, weeks and months of your journey...and it's ALL good...stay positive my friend, and try not to worry so much!

I believe it's not the destination we seek...rather it's the journey...accentuated by moments of highs and lows, occasional disappointments, and the return of successes! Accept your journey for what it becomes!

TG

Comment

@ineverknew This was brought on by my SGX yes. Correct i didn't, but yesterday i didn't have an aneros with me so i had an aneros less session (my first) i got a build up, i suppose like a build up to orgasm (though it felt VERY different to a penile build up) this feeling requires me to do nothing, just sitting here not even aroused at all, though the feeling itself is arousing.

This SGX based session i did this:

1. did micro tiny movements, on my back legs bent (like take in and release, take in release, quickly)
                      2. focused on my prostate and what it feels like
                      3. occasionally taking in and holding for a few seconds and releasing
                      4. never take in with more than 50% power, its more low level subtlety
                      5. try to actively stop myself getting an erection (tough this!) and focus again on prostate when i would get an erection, of which i got 7 or 8

I have to say though, this feeling is 10x more intense than when i was actually in session (not complaining)

@theme_gasm i agree, i do feel though that some of us experience more lows than highs and also a sort of prostate schizophrenia and other random things going on not documented. I hope i was helping to map that part of the population that experience what i do (though I seem to be the first haha) occasional disappointments is cool with me, but constant ones are not.

Im going to expand on what caused this session on future ones and see where it leads, though i must stress this feeling has happened hours after my session and only whilst sitting. Chairgasms? :-)

Comment

Yup, just focus on what works and the feelings. My prostate is always doing something when I'm sitting, always, unless i'm focused on something else. You get used to it.

Comment

its quite the distraction! pleasantly so of course. I really yearn for the day when i can feel a dry O and look down and there is no cum! but until then... this will do :-D do you find whilst getting this wonderful heat feelings @ineverknew that if you have another session (typically cis you're horny from it, believe me I'm shaking with desire here!) often helps to get an O?

Comment

Well.. How the sensory system down there makes this journey different for each person. The fibers and nerves are not positioned the same way in two individuals. Unlike the dick, where everyone have the nerve bundle in the head of the penis.

Comment

@inhope, not sure, i dont think i've ever had two sessions in one day, so dunno. Though i will say, for me at least, when ever i'm the horniest its usually not a very good session, could be because maybe I want it too badly. I usually have my best sessions when i'm not expecting it. Actually I usually have the best sessions when I'm least expecting it also. Figure that one out LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X