Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What age are most of the users, anyone over say 60?

Mid Sixties here. Making Progress but no super O.....almost to a mini O

Comment

Early 50's here.

Comment

There's a community poll on age at https://www.aneros.com/forum/discussion/8979/age-of-forum-members#Item_59.

BTW I'm 66.

Comment

62 here.I have not had a super O but that is fine.I enjoy every great feeling I get.
          You will find a lot of seniors here.

Comment

Haven't posted much , but I will say that I just turned 50 and I've been an Aneros user for about 2-1/2 years. Had my first Super O after a months use. I'm a daily reader and I'm still learning from everyone else's experiences. Hopefully I can contribute more in the future. Thanks everyone !

Comment

Soon to be 80 and luvin' it ! Coming up on 5 years in the Aneros game. Took 13 months from start to first Super-Os

Comment

A very old 40 feel more like 70. battered and broken! using aneros for about 1.5 years.Super O at 8th month, chasing the intensity that was experienced in early stages when i was gagging for it!
                Favourites at the moment Maximus,Progasm Ice and Tempo.
                Aneros arsenal. in order of appearance.

Helix (modified tail removed)
                Eupho (modified tail docked)
                Progasm Ice
                Maximus
                Peridise full set
                Vice
                Tempo

Wanted models
                Progasm JR
                PS-New

I am missing the insatiable lust for sessions that I had at about 5 months but can not go without a session for more than 3 days. Anerosless sessions are beautiful and very plentiful!

Comment

Fifty-one
                  Using since my middle 40's. Started in 2007 (six years, really?)
                  Had great, pleasurable sensations about six-months in but I was used to anal and prostate play from a loving, adventurous wife (I KNOW, I'm a very lucky man). Probably didn't have a Super O for a year but now have them regularly, since I know what they feel like.
                  Do sessions about three days a week, multiple times in each session.

Comment

Mid 50's here. Been using Aneros foe about 3 year. Have not experienced the "Super-O" yet. But have had some fantastic sessions and Anal orgasam's feel great. Will keep trying and BTW, nothing is better than "Shea Butter" as a lube.

Comment

39 and been using 2 years i think, wasnt really keeping track. Its been an amazing journey thus far, cant wait for whats in store for me :-bd

Comment

Soon to be 58 and have only been doing this for 4 to 5 months. I'm one of the lucky ones and experienced multiple dry-O's and the like pretty quickly. Lately though things have been subsiding a bit so it may be time to get a slightly larger toy.

Comment

I began this journey just over 4 years ago at the age of 70, so I'm now 74.

I believe it took a good three years before I felt I had enjoyed my first real super-O but I'm reluctant to put labels on the experiences I have had.

I do know I still have a great deal to learn and am having a great deal of fun from this!
                          I still find it difficult to limit my sessions to three each week!

BTW, a few years ago, we formed a user group called "The Seniors' Lounge". Amongst others, there were nine of us aged over 70 at that time! We still hear from a couple of them from time-to-time. @Mog and @rook spring to mind. Great to know your'e still around fellas!

Comment

I am brand new at this and have just tried it once. I really did not experience anything and know it will take awhile to get it right. How many times a week would be a good for a beginner? I do know after the first time a have a strong desire to do it again. I am over 70, wish I had seen this a long time ago.

Comment

@aneros_user96166,Couldn't agree more!!!
                              Those young bucks have so many years of pleasure ahead of them if only they realised it!

To answer your question we probably need to know a bit more about you and your circumstances.
                              First up, it might depend on which model you are using. Personally, I wouldn't recommend the Progasm at this stage. Also, are you able to practice almost any time? If so, probably about three sessions a week should work well.

Have you read the Aneros Wiki? If not, may I suggest you read it thoroughly. It is a veritable mine of information and sound advice.

Best of luck to you and Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
                              X