Announcement

Collapse

AVN Fan Awards - Vote for the Helix Syn!

Hi Everyone,

In the runup to the 2018 AVN Awards, AVN is holding an online vote for a bunch of different categories, and the Helix Syn is one of the nominees for "Most Amazing Sex Toy". We'd greatly appreciate it if you would go to https://avn.com/awards/voting/most-amazing-sex-toy to cast your vote. You can even cast your vote daily. Voting runs from now until January 18th. Thank you!

The Aneros Team
See more
See less

Live Video Chat Room!?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Video Chat Room!?

Hey guys,

This was brought up while I was in the room earlier today and being that I have a little background in IT and I'm a young fella and can keep on the up and up, I was wondering if there was any interest in this still. Would you be interested in a room that is open 24/7 that provides live video feeds of other user's riding? If yes, shoot me a message or vote in the poll so that I know there is some good interest, and maybe we can get something rolling soon. Talk to you guys soon! Happy riding!

Newbiedoo
    Yes
    100.00%
    No
    0%
    Neither
    0%

No thanks. I prefer to ride alone.

Comment

It's best left as something done privately. It becomes a whole different kind of thing when the website itself begins providing a service like that

Comment

Id like that. Seein other technique and listening to them might help me get more than 1 short mini-o

Comment

Agree with Mike.

brine

Comment

that would be awesome

Comment

my wife has kotex's in the bathroom but I choose not to use them....

Comment

I would be interested. I've loved sharing my sessions as of late.

Comment

Working...
                X