No announcement yet.

Hmmmm it just stopped.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Alex_xxx: gravity, and time, seems to put everything in it's place.

Xileh

Comment

@Xileh

Nope, I really ment time off. If it could be that his muscles have toned up in a way that pulls it inwards. If so, then it might help to lay off contractions for a while to let them get weaker.
      I`m just saying this COULD be the case, if he feels his prostate has moved inwards and won`t move back in place - like he says.

Kiropractors know of the muscletone bodypart stuff really well, and I actually had to tone up the muscles in my shoulder again to fix an old injury that lets my shoulder slip gradually out of its socket. I have to train my shoulders the rest of my life to keep the left arm in place. Unless I want to undergo surgery and install a metal piece.

I know it could be a bit far fetched, but if the muscles aren`t holding it back/inwards, then I don`t really know what could. My two pennies..

Comment

Does anyone know where the Bishop has gone? I liked his posts.

Comment

Well .... I am finally back with sensations and building again . Funny, it took the same thing that stopped it to reverse it .... A BJ with the Aneros in .... It was my birthday, she offered. It wasn't the fireworks as before, but something clicked.
          When I tried an aneros session the next day, the old feelings were back. That was a couple of weeks ago and it is getting better. I have to say, it is much different, it is not as super intense but it feels better and I feel I have great potential.

Comment

@xtimedt69, Welcome Back! :-bd My experience over the last 2 years is when things seem to stop, they come back and tend to feel differently, like things have changed, but also more pleasureable. I have confirmed this with some others on here also.

Comment

Thats good to hear @ineverknew coz my super Os are piss weak compared to the first ones i ever had. I want the intensity back. It used to be so intense i curled up in a little ball.Its been a long time @Xtimedt69 well done for sticking with it.

Comment

@braveneworld

Maybe part of what made it so intense was the excitement of having something new to play with, new sensations to enjoy, so when you reached those super o stages, you payed close attention to everything that happened. When you get used to something, you stop paying so much attention to it. Try to feel more and think less.

Comment

@JMay could be part of it. I was highly motivated and on a mission.

Comment

Working...
                  X