Hands-free ejaculation with Peredise

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hands-free ejaculation with Peredise

Every time I use the Peredise, I have a hands-free ejaculation. I get to the edge once or twice, then wet orgasm. I feel so disappointed. Is there something I'm doing wrong? There are no instructions for the Peredise on this site. What an I do to enjoy a longer more fulfilling session?
    Please help

Does the Hands-Free Wet Orgasm (I'm assuming that's what you're getting) feel better than a regular orgasm? If so, then you've accomplished something amazing: a super-spectacular ejaculatory orgasm with ever touching your penis. You didn't do anything wrong; you achieved a much-better than normal orgasm, which is one of the goals of Aneros use.

It's all good.

Comment

@Fakman,

Which Peridise model are you using?

Comment

Fakman,

What positions have you tried? What is your approach to peridise use? Do you have other aneros models?

Please give us more info so we can help.

Darwin

Comment

Thanks for the replies...I have the MGX, Eupho, Helix, Progasm, and beginner peridise set. I typically start on my side using the larger of the 2 in the set. After about 20 minutes I roll over to my back. Great sensations and feels really good. If my knees are touching and feet about 6-10" apart, I ejaculate. No touching necessary. Don't get me wrong, it is a crazy feeling as I go from nice waves to over the top, but then it's over. And I want it last longer!

Comment

How about trying different positions. And also when you start feeling the ejaculation coming, relax everything.

Darwin

Comment

One more thing to mention about position. You say you are on your back w/ your legs together. Are your balls between your legs? If so that is a known method for hands-free ejaculation. Try spreading your legs.

Darwin

Comment

Yes...that must be my problem

Comment

Working...
                X