How Often do you use Aneros?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Often do you use Aneros?

I am into this thing now about 10 days. I have used it about 8 of those days. I have a feeling I will slow down. Everytime I use it it feels incredible and I have gotten close to something big.
    Should I force myself to slow down, does this hurt long term progress?
    Couple of observations and concerns:
    1 - I have had an increase in gas and some stomach cramps from the gas.
    2 - Sometimes the gas just pops out without warning? So far no embarrsment
    I have read this can be a side effect of the lube. As I explained in other posts, my wife is on board and she is supportive, but when I started this she was concerned about me losing sphincter control and not being able to hold things. I assured her not to worry. She is now interested in exploring her anus, but if she thinks that I am losing control or that this is causing nasty side effects then it is over. Her acceptance and openess is greatly enhancing this experience so I want to keep it going.
    Thanks

@xtimedt69 - I don't think it will hurt long term progress. At the worst it may just take longer to achieve super-O's.

Regarding the gas and cramps. You must be using a water based lube that has glycerin in it to have that reaction. Change to a lube that does not have glycerin in it. I react to glycerin to, it's no fun and ruins the mood. Have a read here:

http://wiki.malegspot.com/index.php?title=Getting_Started#Lubricating_the_An eros

I'm pretty sure your wife's concern about losing sphincter control from anal play is a myth. If there was such a problem it would have shown up here in the Aneros forums long ago. I've been using Aneros prostate massager's for just over six years now, and inserting dildos anally in me for about three years. And I have no such problems. It's actually my understanding that the Aneros toys strengthen and tone the anal muscles.

Comment

@Love_is Thanks for the info. I was rather concerned about the gas and cramps. Any recomended readily available brands?
      I have noticed that my butt muscles feel stronger, yet more relaxed at the same time.

Comment

Hi,
        I can make a couple of recos regarding reducing gas.
        1. Use a rectal rinse to make sure your trunk is clear of the junk. In the U.S. both CVS and Walgreens drug stores sell rectal bulb syringes that are used for enemas and rectal douches. A couple of flushes with warm (body temp) water should do the trick.
        2. For internal lube, the best solution I've found for me is called Probe Thick and Rich. You can sometimes find this at retail stores and it's also available online. It's made from plant-based extracts and has no chemicals (I believe it uses citric acid as a preservative). It has an almost identical consistency to pre-cum, is completely odorless and I have never had either gas or a purging effect from it. It also doesn't seem to get too absorbed.

I use warmed-up to body temp Probe internally with a coating of Vaseline and Alboline on the Aneros of choice.

Others on the forum swear by almond oil, olive oil, unrefined shea butter or coconut oil. I've tried all these except almond oil and although they all also worked well (and the coconut oil also has a really pleasant coconut smell to it) I stick by Probe.

I can also tell you what did give me gas and make me have the purge feeling...Maximus lube, Astroglide, KY Jelly...anything with glycerin in it does both these thing with my anatomy. I also don't want to use anything with silicone in it in my rectum. Too many unknowns about long-term effects of that substance.

Comment

@newguy8762 Thanks, I am going to try that, because this other stuff is not working for me

Comment

I got this great new lube that contains no chemicals at all! It sucks a bit, though. I think it's called vacuum.

Comment

I had problems with both glycerin and polypropylene water based lubes. I've been happy with olive oil and I'm now trying walnut oil, seems about the same but it's got omega 3's, other threads also like cocoanut oil.
              Congrats on having a supportive partner, her concerns seem to be for your best interests, even better!
              You didn't tell us what model your using, I use a Syn, it's very comfortable for me, I can't use the progasm as long or. Walk around comfortably like with the Syn.

Comment

@xtimedt69 - There are lots of options for glycerin free lube. The majority of the time, what I use is 100% unrefined shea butter. The Now Foods brand particularly. You can often find it at your local health food store in the body/skin care care section. As it is marketed as skin moisturizer. Or all kinds of place online. You can read about shea butter in this main thread:

https://www.aneros.com/forum/discussion/10363/unrefined-shea-butterhow-much/p1

The big advantage I find with oil based lubes is that they do not dry out or get absorbed internally like the water based ones do.

You also might want to check out this recent thread:

https://www.aneros.com/forum/discussion/14616/water-based-lube-reviews-paraben-and-glycerin-free

Comment

@GoodVib Just plain extra virgin olive oil works? Really?? I have a Syn and it feels incredible. Right now the only lube I have is JO H2O Water-Based Lube. It works for me, but last night she finally allowed me to play with her butt, I bought a little bitty butt plug a massaged her butt with the lube and then the butt plug the thing is tiny (Li'l Vibro Gumdrops Smooth) as soon as I applied a littl pressure it popped in I was trying to go slow and she immediately complained that it burned, so I took it out and resumed regular duites.
                  Last night was the first time I used my Syn with her DAMN! While I was going down on her and during sex with me on top the thing felt incredible! But during the the final approach, as I was reaching orgasm it slipped out. I still had an amazing one, but I bet had it stayed in it would have hit the spot.
                  Afterward we talked for a bit and I was kinda appoliging that the thing popped in so fast and she said it wasn't the plug it was the lube and that it started burrning her ass ass soon as I applied it and she went and got personal wipes and cleaned it up. I hope this doesn't close that door.
                  I read about people who wear these walking around. How does that impact the rewiring aspect of this whole thing?
                  I have also read about people saying that the Aneros doesn't make you horny, but it does for me?? I find it erotic in that it tickles a spot that seems to increase my arousal. I have also had a bad long day and came home and even without ejaculation or complete arousal found the experience to relax me. That could be because I kind of focus on that little tickle spot and it is like meditation. Twice last week I felt like crap, tired and run down and after an hour I was rejuvinated.
                  But after Friday with that episode, I think the lube kinda made me ill for a while.

Comment

@Love_is I may try that but am considering Probe Thick and Rich first because it seems convenient. I know lazy.

Comment

I wonder if anyone locally has the Probe Thick and Rich? I don't even know where to beging to look

Comment

I wish the Syn went in all the time like it did last night. Man, when I was going down on her, thet thing was hitting a place it never had before! Moving like crazy. I used the condom method with it last night. I had done that before, but not with this kind of success.

Comment

Just an observation.
                          Oil lubes - sweet almond oil, walnut oil, olive oil and castor oil don't seem to create any reaction. They just lubricate. That said my favorite in sweet almond oil as it is colour less. Shea Butter and coconut oil are also well favored. The water based lubricants from what I read on these posts seem to be problematic for anal play. The down side of the natural oil lubes is they weep a little, but then you don't need much. Even so some oils may feel better than others.
                          @xtimedt69, re wife's reaction. I have tried many water based lubes and they have all reacted with me in one way or another. I have not found an anal neutral lube

Comment

@isvara I want to make sure I have this right. I can go right in my kitchen and get the extra virgin olive oil and use that with my Aneros Syn? Can I combine it with vasoline? I have found the vasoline makes it wiggle easier.

Comment

As far as I know, yes. Use good quality olive oil, and Vaseline as you suggest. Try it out don't use much oil about 1ml to start with. You may need to use something to get the oil up to and over the inner sphincter. Olive oil is yellowish and may leave marks on the sheets. Vaseline may help to stop the seeping. There is a bit of a learning curve as the oil does not wash away with water, all being well you will not even know the oil is inside.. Other senior members may correct some of this.

Comment

Working...
                              X