This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Max,

It's funny, my first inclination was to discount your approach. But as I read it over again, I found myself quite intrigued by it. As a matter of fact, although I have an approach that works for me, I intend to try yours as well. Hey, it’s always good to have a backup and it sounds like it must be pretty stimulating.

I'm not sure if I mentioned it before, but my approach involves lying on my back. As you so astutely pointed out, this method does present one with some challenges. However, I am convinced that it offers several positives that outweigh the negatives. First the negatives: yes its true that one must avoid laying down and putting ANY pressure on the looped handle. It is also true that it requires some maneuvering with pillows under the lumbar area of ones back coupled with some leg strength to keep the pelvis suspended. But what I have found is that to transcend the "quivering stage" it is crucial to ESTABLISH AND MAINTAIN proper perineal abutment tab placement. Lying on ones back while elevating the pelvis allows you to do both of these things with the most control. Yes the downside is that there is some "leg work" involved, but over a period of several weeks you can develop adequate stamina to make it happen.

From what you have described, it seems to me that you are very close. The way I see it you must find the "sweet spot" and keep it there! You must get that anal quivering working for you. Do you know what I mean by "sweet spot"? Have you experienced a tingling sensation that runs through your penis, perineum, anus and prostate almost simultaneously?

Something interesting that you might like to know is that once you do go over the top into the Super Orgasm stage it is VERY EASY to keep it going. At this point you don't seem to need any special techniques. Almost any kind of movement, contractions, what have you, can make another wave hit you....you might consider this a dividend for the patience and discipline that are required to make it to this place!

BF Mayfield

Comment

Max,

Finally tried your approach of kneeling with the Aneros, and it definitely got those "involuntaries" going pretty good! It was interesting because gravity became a factor to work with and I did find that the position allowed more movement of my body than I've been used to. I also found that it increased the engorgement of my perineum tremendously making my “sweet spot “ easy to locate. This one is a keeper!

Thanks!

B Mayfield

Comment

OTHER POSITIONS

Different positions are great for changing things up and adding variety to any sexual encounter, including those with the Aneros (see the Slingshot, above). For instance, I have used the standing position and walking around in the context of a full on session, very successfully. The more intense pressure that these bring to bear, can be a great way of bringing on another Super O. On occasion, when I have already had several orgasms on my back or on my side, I will stand up and walk around, grinding my butt cheeks as I do so (terrific anal sensations). Then sometimes I stand about 3 to 4 feet from the foot of my bed and let my hands fall to the edge of the bed while my feet stay in place. At this point my body is at an angle with the bed. I then lower myself down almost as if I were doing a push-up and grind or bow downward with my pelvis at the same time. I find this maneuver does marvelous things with the Aneros inside the rectum yielding a delightful pressure on my prostate rhythmically. I also find that if I move my pelvis in a circular motion as I do this, that it yields exquisite sensations in my anus. It gives you the sensation that the Aneros is traveling around the entire inner circumference of your anus!

B Mayfield

Comment

(this post was edited 2005-12-09 19:58:28)

I SING THE BODY ELECTRIC...

Post removed at author's request.

Comment

post removed at author's request

Comment

(this post was edited 2006-01-29 11:57:41)

QUESTIONS ABOUT THE SUPER O - (New Info. added)

For whatever it's worth, I am the person who established the use of the term Super O or Super Orgasm here in the forum. Over the years, I've seen several users refer to different experiences using this term. For a long time now I've strived to avoid making comments that could disturb the flow of any users journey, preferring to try to gently steer people when necessary. Rather than telling somebody that they have the concept all wrong, I've tried to introduce alternative ideas. In retrospect, perhaps the confusion over this needed more of a definitive correction.

In any event, the Super Orgasm (Super O) was name that I gave for an orgasm that stepped out of my normal frame of reference. The Super O is a non ejaculatory orgasm that may involve the entire lower abdominal and pelvic regions and may even extend more globally, into a whole body experience. Since this is a non ejaculatory event, there is no resolution phase the part of the male sexual response that begins the refractory period...our biological time-out during which arousal is not possible. What this means is that multiple orgasms are possible since one never falls from a certain level of arousal (effectively staying in the plateau phase between orgasms). The duration of the Super O may be several seconds to minutes longer than a traditional orgasm (particularly when multiples are involved).

Know this though,...Super O's come in all shapes and sizes. Some are small, some are large, some are single, some are multiple, some are centered in one area while others are in another. Some are particularly intense, while others are more subdued. Generally the experience is one of a surging pleasure wave that leaves one in a blissful yet energized state ...look Ma' no refractory period !

The existence of a tickling sensation in the penis, perineum, anus and prostate simulataneously has been reported on many occasions as well.

There may be outward physical signs of the event such as engorgment of the penis, producing a very stiff erection, and swelling of the glans or head of the penis. Often this swelling may cause the glans to change hue and take on a shiny appearance with the corona becoming larger and more red in color. There may be anal contractions accompanying the orgasm as well. Such contractions may be internal or external. There may be skeletal muscle contraction and rigidity as well. There may be emissions (a flow or oozing) of "precum" (Cowper's fluid) before, during and after such an event too.

That said, individuals may exhibit all or only a few of these signs.

There is normally some sense of release following a Super O, but be advised that it may not be of the same magnitude as it is following an ejaculation. Why? Because part of what accounts for the feeling of release is the precipitous drop-off of arousal at the onset of the resolution phase. With the Super O, since we're staying at or near the plateau level of arousal the fall off is much shorter yielding a less pronounced sensation of release. Many have reported feeling strangely energized following a Super O as opposed to the lethargy that accompanies an ejaculation. Again the reason is, is that one is still at the level of arousal following a Super O.

Yes, it can be confusing from a practical standpoint trying to get a handle on what the Super O is by establishing what it looks like. As I've stated in the past, I believe that the phenomena has its roots in the female sexual response. And as with the female experience, in many cases we are left to accept anecdotal reports as evidence of its (the Super O's) existence. (So it turns out that women aren't the only ones who can fake an orgasm!) But that's just the way that it is. I'm certain that the phenomenon could be scientifically documented with any number of tests; EKG, blood pressure, skin conductivity, etc., but to my knowledge this remains to be done. It is for this reason that I've been somewhat dubious of the videos that have circulated. Not that I'm suggesting that anyone has faked anything here, I accept that everyone is of good intentions, it's just that there seems to be a level of uncertainty as to what's going on. There is so much that depends on the actual sensations that one is experiencing that can't be revealed in this way.

My opinion is that YOU WILL NEVER DISCOVER THE TECHNIQUES OF ACCESSING THE SUPER O FROM WATCHING A VIDEO. The reason, as I've described previously, is that there is a great deal that is going on internally that defies scrutiny. So while such videos may be titilating, they will have a difficult time being enlightening. (It's like someone giving you a video that shows an individual meditating and expecting you to learn how to meditate from it.) What I'm trying to express here is that even if one sees an individual who outwardly displays physical signs of this type orgasm (and remember that many don't), it does nothing to illuminate the path for getting there! Such videos may be interesting to watch, but they won't get you where you want to go.

As I've described before, the path to the Super O is a personal process. For some it occurs quite quickly, for others it evolves over time.

So how does one know the difference between the Super O and a more traditional experience? Interestingly enough many people who have experienced it, know it right away, because (as occured with me) it is something that is outside of their frame of reference. It is, in many ways, a redefining experience. Others (particularly those who start with the more subdued experience) take more time to come to terms with what it's all about.

One last thing, it may be helpful for some of you to understand what a SUPER O IS NOT. The only thing that one can say with absolute certainty is that a Super O is not an ejaculatory orgasm! Occasionally, I've seen posts that lament the fact that there was no ejaculation and therefore no Super O?!! Clearly they're misunderstanding what it's about. In other posts I've read about hands-off ejaculation (sounds so tremendous... I wish I could do it myself) but this is not the Super O either. Ejaculation no matter how intense signifies a traditional orgasm and once this occurs a refractory period is inevitable. Refractory period = NO SUPER O.

I hope this clarifies things a bit!

BF Mayfield

Comment

post removed at author's request

Comment

(this post was edited 2007-02-18 23:47:17)

NEW YEAR.....NEW GEAR!!

When it comes down to embarking on this sensual journey our first decision comes down to the choice of an Aneros. Upon examining the product line, I'm certain that many if not most newbies say... why can't there be just ONE unit for everyone?. Ultimately it is individual anatomical variations that occur from one person to the next that makes having different models a necessity.

For this reason there may never be a true one size fits all when it comes to the Aneros, although between the Helix and the MGX we may have a one size fits most. However, the continuous process of product design and refinement will surely allow more and more users to be included in the Super O experience.

To this end there is some exciting news to report in that there will be two new Aneros models introduced early next year! One device is similar in size to the Helix, but with a different more sculpted configuration. The other is a different unit altogether, one that will completely redefine the parameter of size in the product line. Yes,...first there was the Maximus, now there is the....the....X? Although it doesn't have a name yet, this unit is 25% LARGER than the Maximus. This is sure to please some in the large insertion crowd and those who really enjoy the sensation of fullness.

I will be posting my review on both models very soon, but until then, many O's and...

Happy Holidays to all!!

BF Mayfield

Comment

IN PRAISE OF THE PROGASM

Overview

The PROGASM is a third generation Aneros that shows style, precision and innovation in a single device. This model is consistent with HIH’s move away from the one-size-fits-all devices, towards products that are more specialized. While it is not for everyone, this Aneros is bound to generate a multitude of fans!

Those who are already familiar with other models will likely be taken aback by the size of the Progasm. It’s large, as matter of fact by my calculations, on average (based on the head/tip, midline, stem near the base, and length) about 25% larger than the Maximus! If that doesn’t surprise you, then the extra abutment tab just might. That’s right, this Aneros has two tabs. Why? Why else…'cause two tabs are better than one! But seriously, in a design first, the Progasm features a P tab and a K tab (the K tab takes the place of the handle in back…more on this later.)

In another Aneros first, a larger ball end (approx. 1/2” diameter) has replaced the round flat head of the abutment tab of the Helix and Eupho and the hockey stick tab of the Maximus, MGX and SGX.

The Progasm is made of a dense polyethylene material that has a satiny finish and will enable the production of a wide range of colors as well (currently it is only available in white). In terms of it’s overall shape the unit is vaguely reminiscent of a large extended thumb, (particularly at the tip), followed by a large midline bulge and ridge. The stem near the base is rib-less, and is taller than it is wide.

Upon insertion, the various dimensions of the Progasm make themselves known. Having had some experience with larger fare in the past I knew to take it easy and expect a slower start. In short order I determined that the head/tip of the unit was best accommodated by a “spooning” or angling motion versus a straight insertion. At the time I presumed that this was due to the upward angle of the tip and eagerly anticipated the sensations that might follow. Of course I didn’t have long to wait! So what does it feel like? As the unit is drawn in, one is treated to immediate prostate engagement and an overall feeling of fullness that is unmatched by any of the other Aneros products to date.

What one finds out very quickly with the Progasm is that when it comes to contractions, a little goes a very long way . So even very gentle contraction produces some major prostate stimulation. By way of comparison, I found that a 25% anal contraction with the Progasm was roughly equivalent to a 50% contraction with the Helix. In this way the Progasm allowed me to explore much subtler levels of effort than ever before. So much so that even subtle PC contractions (without the anal component) were strong enough by themselves to produce some wonderful stimulation.

The newly designed ball tip of the abutment tab performed well, providing added stability with a kinder gentler perineal stimulation (a real plus for those who have complained about irritation from previous tab configurations). I must admit, I like the higher intensity stimulation from the old style tabs a bit better, but when the stability of the new tab is factored in, it makes the new design a clear winner.

The K (for Kundalini) tab is designed to engage another acupressure point, one that’s located between the tailbone and anus. Frankly, when I first looked at this unit I wondered if this additional tab would hamper movement. It does not. So far the stimulation from this tab has been very subtle and most evident at higher levels of contraction. What does it feel like? It feels like a nice little tickle south of where the sun don't shine . At this point although I haven’t experienced anything orgasmic that was directly attributable to the K Tab, I have strong sense that there is more to come from it. Stay tuned!

One of the things that surprised me the most about the Progasm was how mobile it was for its size. Granted I used aggressive lubrication for this, i.e. pre-lubrication followed by copious amounts applied directly to the unit. Nonetheless, based on my prior experience with the Maximus, I had expected the action of a plug when I first examined it. As it turns out, nothing could have been farther from the truth. In my opinion the Progasm is more responsive and produces far more sensation than the Maximus. This gets down to one of my issues with the Maximus very early on, that it seemed somewhat out of balance. It appears that my (and others) concerns were heard.

Pros

A large and responsive unit designed for anal vets and those who are looking for fuller and deeper sensations. This unit may also be helpful for those who have failed to receive adequate prostate contact from the smaller models.

Cons

Not for anal novices. Requires aggressive lubrication for optimum performance.

As an aside, thus far all of my sessions with the Progasm have been Super O sessions, so it still remains to be seen how it will perform in a traditional sexual encounter with a partner, particularly those requiring vigorous movement such as in intercourse. Frankly, I have a hard time envisioning undulating (comfortably) with something as large as the Progasm in place..but I'll follow up and let you all know about that.....on the backside.

Final Impressions

The Progasm demonstrates the best qualities of an evolving product line. It embodies innovation and refinement while staying true to the principles of the past. My first orgasms with it came quickly and were VERY intense. One difference that I noticed when using the Progasm was that when the waves of the orgasms hit and I went into involuntary contraction, I could REALLY feel it as my anal and rectal walls encountered it. In some sessions I could almost feel an echo wave sent backwards, like my body was contacting something solid and reverberating from it. It was truly amazing! A traditional orgasm (ejaculation) with the Progasm is an absolute slammer! So expect to be thoroughly drained. Another difference was the depth of the sensations themselves. I must believe that the extra length and angled tip of this unit not only engage the prostate more fully but also deliver more seminal vesicle stimulation. Whatever the reason, the Progasm makes for a mighty wild ride!

BF Mayfield

P.S. Can't wait to get one in purple.

Comment

A SHOWER-GASM!

Over the last couple of years I've had a series of delightful experiences in the shower. I realized just recently that I've never posted on them before.

As I've stated in the past very often my Aneros session prep involves getting cleaned off in the shower. This includes soaping up all over...and some gentle anal and perineal massage, often with a washcloth. While the technique does not involve insertion per se, it does include some deeper pressure on the anus and perineum. I always do this bent over in a standing position. The motion of my hand involves pivoting around a center point. I normally use two or three knuckles covered by the cloth to do the job. Occasionally I find myself pressing downward on my anus toward my perineum as well. If this massage doesn't yield an orgasm, it generally increases my level of arousal substantially.

One day, inadvertently, when I was rinsing off, I had adjusted the shower head to the massage setting. On my Hansgrohe Clubmaster this had the effect of producing 3 separate pulsating streams of water. While bending over I separated my buttcheeks to expose my anus to the oncoming jets. I will grant that I was already aroused by earlier manual efforts, but I was genuinely surprised with the sensation that the shower massage produced. Interestingly I found I could control the area and to some degree the depth of impact simply by adjusting the spread of my cheeks with my hands. Course adjustment could be made by moving my body from one side to the other. In some positions the water almost felt like it was penetrating me, sending delightful sensation deeper into my body. Soon I found myself breathing deeply and rocking and arching my buttocks upward so that the jets would contact my perineum as well. In short order I experienced the sensation.... that electric sensation...the one of simultaneous stimulation of the anus, perineum and penis. At this point my body fell forward just slightly until my forehead was resting on the shower wall, helping my balance. As the sensations continued I began to focus on a prostate massage fantasy (one similar to the Sakura video currently in the forum). The water alternately tickled, licked, pressed and pulsated against my anus and perineum. I opened an closed my cheeks, and generally squirmed against this aqueous onslaught.

Soon my abdominal muscles began to contract, until they were rock hard. My penis too was coming into full and stiff erection. I was aware of my scrotum raising my testicles upwards and closer in to my body ( I knew I was getting close to an orgasm). At that point I freed one hand to begin some nipple stimulation and as I did so, I was instantly catapulted into one enormous Super O. I released my nipple and began riding the stream of water with my ass savoring wave after wave of the orgasm. It was absolutely beautiful, intense, and left weak in the knees. It also left me squeeky clean!

There is little question in my mind that this is more of an advanced users technique as it is predicated on being orgasmically rewired to a large extent. Yet, I would still recommend this to newbies as a means of building arousal. And in the end it serves two purposes.... as a high-powered bidet and foreplay for the Super O.

Check it out!

BF Mayfield

p.s. One area of caution, be careful that the water doesn't strike you in the scrotum... take it from me, THAT can be quite painful!

Comment

Hi Mr. Mayfield,

It's great experiencing such awesome sessions like you described. I have had very simaliar bath-orgasms, and also have experimented with the shower also. These warm-up sessions usually lead to some very intense super O's. Take care, peace. Nood

Comment

I got the Progasm about a month ago and got a string of Super "O"s on the third day of playing with it. Since then I'v tried to get the Super O's again and failed ....UNTIL..I came to the forum and read Mayfields posts. It seems the thing I was lacking was to be found in the breathing excercises. I believe he said that when he is breathing in rythm that he pushes air toward his abdomenal area. Anyway I tried this by basically breathing in to my stomach area more instead of the chest and like he said pushing the pressure of the breath down toward the abdomen. That did it for me. It's awesome too I have to say..way better than the first time. I was even able to start the process all over again once the O's had weakened simply by continuing the breathing excercise and letting the contractions grow to max again. It's just unbelievable. Thanks Guys=)

Comment

ANEROS THE ONLY WAY TO FLY? ...REVISITED (originally posted in B's Best of BEELINE)

About a year ago I posted some comments to one of my Keys... threads regarding initiating and sustaining Super O's WITHOUT the use of the Aneros. The thread was entitled the Aneros the Only Way to Fly? In it I went into some detail about a session that I had had involving breathing, anal, rectal and abdominal contractions and mental focus only (with no penile contact). As some of you may recall I characterized it as a wonderful and intense experience but not of the same order of magnitude as my Aneros sessions. Furthermore, I stated at the time, and have since maintained throughout the forum, that I believed this method to be the ideal warm-up prior to the Aneros' introduction. Where this still may be the case with respect to the warm-up aspect, something happened to me recently that has made me change my mind completely regarding the potential of the Aneros Free Super O.

Last Friday, I was beginning one of my sessions as usual, building arousal with some good erotica while practicing my breathing and various contractions. Coincidentally about that time I received an email from a user who was in search of some information. In the process of our correspondence he very generously provided me with some particularly stimulating viewing material. In the course of 20 minutes or so, between this exquisite visual and audio stimulation, the occasional emails and my arousal techniques I found myself becoming tremendously aroused. After a half and hour I was experiencing such intense sexual excitement; my heart pounding, butterflies in the stomach, that I knew that something big was imminent. All the while (as is my practice) I kept directing this sensual energy deeper into my body with mental focus, rhythmic breathing and the occasional contractions. As I tried to hold onto it and concentrate it, some of this energy would actual re-emerge elsewhere as a delightful sensation in a completely different area of my body. It was as if there was too much energy to keep it bottled up for long, much like a cup that was overflowing from being over filled. Then I started experiencing the involuntaries, and shortly after, several small scale Super O’s. These orgasms were fairly typical in size and intensity for this Aneros free technique. Yet something was very different this time, instead experiencing a release from these orgasms, my excitement was still growing in strength! Then at some point, I must have reached critical mass, because I crossed over to a totally different level, one in which I was completely awash in non-ejaculatory orgasms. And not just any orgasms mind you; but intense, immense, whole body experiences, SUPER O'S, that were totally overwhelming! The sensations themselves had a deep pelvic component, yet they seemed to roll over me (like a warm wave) from my head down to my toes. It was like a dam breaking... as the orgasm hit it would happen slowly at first then increase in size and intensity as it swept over me. I was absolutely bathed in bliss. As time went on, I found that the orgasms just kept coming, wave upon wave, inexorably, such that I wasn’t sure that I could stop them even if I had wanted to (and I didn’t want to). Furthermore I found that these were true multiple orgasms, NOT just consecutive orgasms. In the past, I would have to confess that I’ve described the experience of one orgasm occurring consecutively or sequentially (one after the other) as multiple. The distinction with this experience is that it was at times an almost continuous orgasmic state, with one orgasm peaking on top of another, in many instances even before the first one had had time to dissipate! Another interesting factor was once this got started there was very little effort necessary to keep it going.

After several hours of this I was able to obtain some brief moments of rest when I distracted myself sufficiently to disengage from this…phenomena. To return, I found that all that I had to do was to focus my attention once more and I experienced what I would call an echo sensation and soon thereafter I was rockin' and a rollin' all over again. It was almost as if the orgasm had never really stopped but just been put on pause (as if it was still cycling in the background somewhere).

Again, this was an Aneros free event, one that was not penile centered and that had little specific technique to generate it, outside of my usual warm up techniques. Rather it was created as a direct result of a high order of arousal (to the extreme), with visual and auditory stimulation, that was channeled and focused mentally inward.

Sustaining it again was primarily accomplished mentally, with the aid of the video and the use of an occasional anal or rectal contraction here or there and maybe some nipple tugging. .

I maintained this experience for about 3 hours, how many orgasms I had…I still don’t know; I lost count, perhaps 30 or 40. (No I'm not joking and this is NOT hyperbole) Finally it was about 1: 30 am, so, I was off to bed and to the Aneros (yes, there’s a part II here…but that’s for another day).

Suffice it to say that this was yet another defining moment for me in what has been, over the past several years, an incredible sensual adventure. Given that this chapter occurred without the Aneros, it reminds me of what my self-hypnosis instructor once told me...

The body’s primary sexual organ is found between your ears…. not between your legs.

Ohhhh how right she was!!

BF Mayfield

P.S. The erotica that I used was a video of a genuinely multi-orgasmic female. You'll note that I wrote genuinely...(actors need not apply). Within the approximate 4 minute playing time of this video this wonderful lady has 4 intense, REAL orgasms. Interesting enough, this was not terribly explicit either; it was the experience of seeing (her rhythmic abdominal spasms) and hearing real ecstasy that did the trick. I looped it and utilized it almost like a mantra elevating my arousal to push me over the edge. Thereafter, I kept it on and used it to maintain my arousal and the Super O’s that flowed from there, almost indefinitely.

Comment

DREAMS, PULP FANTASY AND THE NOCTURNAL SUPER O

Last night I experienced what was a singular event for me, a kind of milestone that some of you may find interesting. I had gone to bed late, and was having some trouble staying asleep. Making matters worse, I had skipped my evening's Aneros session as I had an early morning appointment to make. For a period of some hours I would wake and then fall back to sleep. In each instance I would awake with a sizable erection and a pool of precum accumulated on my belly. The first time, I didn't think much of it, but as the night wore on it started to dawn on me that I hadn't taken care of business and that my body was trying to tell me something. Not to be deterred I finally made it into a deep sleep where began a rather detailed encounter with a gorgeous temptress. She was blond, with full lips and chest, deep blue eyes and a come-hither look that took possession of me in an instant. Of course it didn't hurt that she was reclined naked on a bed with a vibrator in her vagina, and a Helix (you heard that right...a Helix!) in her anus. As is common with dreams, I joined it as a scene-in- progress. The air was thick with her scent as she worked the toy in and out herself feverishly. The room was filled with her moans, the incessant hum of the vibrator and the wet sound that it elicited from her turgid flesh. The Helix moved erratically in and out of her anus rendering an occasion buzz as it came into brief contact with her whirring power tool. As I stood in front of her, I became aware of an omniscient voice... narrating the events that were unfolding in front of me. The sweet, earthy smell of her continued filling the air, intoxicating me... drawing me inexorably closer. There she was, her glorious naked body, writhing and twisting, caught in the grip of an insane passion. My pulse quickened...I began to pant. She beckoned me closer, inserting a wet, scented finger into my mouth....which I eagerly engaged. But as I did, it was as if I had imbibed an elixir....a potion that would transform the event in some way.....and transform it did. Just like Alice through the Looking glass.. (the blue pill or the red pill?) Suddenly I could feel my heart pounding in my chest, my abdomen stiffen....that feeling that something imminent was about to occur.

Then, a familiar tickling sensation formed deep inside my pelvis, getting stronger and stronger by the second. My penis, already at attention, stiffened becoming rock hard, I could feel the head swelling. My body was preparing, swelling up...filling up as in the way of an enormous sneeze! Then it happened, as I looked down, I could see her body starting to buck back and forth wildly, the Helix flew across the floor...she climaxing, ...and in a split second...SO WAS I. But as I would soon find out, fantasy and reality were being juxtaposed .....I was a having a real orgasm! The physical sensations of the Super O bringing me back to consciousness. I looked back to see my dream lover getting smaller and I felt as if I were being pulled away quickly in an aerial crane! I was having a nocturnal Super O! A first!!! A fantasy, a product of my unconscious mind was driving this physical experience! I was coming....coming intensely! I heard myself moaning and groaning as I awoke.

My abdomen was in full rigor, and I could feel my anus contracting spastically....sending electric sensations into my rectum and penis simultaneously. Then an expanding center of pleasure waves began flowing from my pelvis, spreading wider and wider, up my chest, down my legs...I could feel myself twisting my nipple in my left hand. The magnitude of the orgasm intensified, quickening the pace of the waves until I was completely encompassed in an ecstatic bliss...from head to toe! I could feel my entire body quiver and throb as in some sympathetic chorus of sensation. It was so intense, I was completely overcome by it...I began sobbing. This went on for what seemed like 5 full minutes..a total unalloyed rapture of a world class Super O....a nocturnal Super O mediated by my unconscious mind. Heaven knows, if I'll ever recreate it. Perhaps I should stay up late more often, lol. I'd skipped a session earlier in the evening, but my body... would not be denied. As I looked back on it today, I sat in awe of what transpired. It was something so intense, yet so effortless and natural...and my body knew the way. And so the journey continues!

Nice, nice, very nice!

BF Mayfield

Comment

Working...
                              X