Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

art, you are too fun!

Comment

Following not intended a spam, just thought it was unique in its design. :lol: ... rook

"Official jewelry" ---> http://www.theamericansphinctersocie...ering%E2%84%A2

Comment

I haven't watched the videos referred to in this thread as i doubt I would get much out of them.

I would however, like to thank Darwin for introducing the notion of the male rectum (containing as it does the prostate organ) can be likened to the female vagina (containing the G spot).

I have found in the last few days that, just imagining that the Aneros tool is a penis working on my G spot (assuming that I am a woman), has proved almost magical in that I can now see myself enjoying the pleasure (as a woman), of being fucked by a man.

I should still add that I remain firmly heterosexual!

Comment

fantastic blog - thanks for sharing!

Comment

Loves the latest, Darwin, so nice to think of it too!

Comment

jack38, priapusone, very glad you like the Male Pussy blog!

pommie, I am really glad you have discovered the magic of letting your ass become a vagina in your mind. I agree it is absolutely beautiful to experience what women experience in the hands of a male lover. i have been going that way for years, and it was the driving inspiration behind the blog. i understand if you don't want to take a look at it, but... don't worry pictures of guys can't change your sexual preferences.

meanwhile... as i am about to mention in a new thread, i have gone the next step, and made a new blog:

http://CocksForMalePussy.tumblr.com

it is a collection of cock images that have made my male pussy yearn to have the cock inside me.

darwin

Comment

@darwin, Thanks for your comment and advice. I have since viewed your blog and I'm now not quite sure why I would have closed my mind to the idea of doing so. I suppose it was the heterosexual male in me coming out, but I agree, some of these images are truly beautiful. Keep up the good work!

I feel that there is a connection between this thread of yours and the recent thread of @thick75's titled "Should we teach our boys....". If I have a single regret about my youth it is that, at your age I didn't have access to anything like the knowledge that you already have, and that I am still on a steep learning curve. Even in just the past couple of years, my approach to love making and my sexual approach to my wife have changed significantly.

Comment

Nice Darwin, I love how u are going on with the blog in all the parts!

Comment

Hello, Darwin.

Your Tumblr is great for guys who get off on MM sex. Maybe this is too far off-topic for you, but I'd like to see some images of women fucking guys with strap-on dildos. As you know, that's one of the big turn-ons for me.

Best Regards,

Dave

Comment

hey ten,

thanks for the suggestion. i just added some pegging images. check out the postings from Dec 1.

that was part of the original intent of the blog, to show the male pussy in all its ways of being pleasured. if you were to go back deep into the blog (it now has more than 500 images!), you'd see a bunch.

the reason there are so few and also why the blog shows a lot of M-M images (in addition to guys showing their ass in sexy poses) is that it is hard to find good F-M images that feature the male ass being properly pleasured.

a criterion for inclusion in the blog is that the subjects be in genuine erotic pleasure or excitement. (and they must turn me on.) for every image i include i wade through something like 50 that i reject.

with pegging and M-F anal sex shots the ratio is much worse. i could look at 200 pictures and only find one or two that are erotic. the vast bulk feature campy staged crap or stupid domination poses. few show a couple in real rapture. because of the extra work involved i got lazy and stopped reviewing pegging images. the time-product ratio was pretty bad.

the ones i just posted (four of them) are about the best i have seen. i'd like to know what you think.

darwin

Comment

Mucho thanks, Darwin. Nice pegging pics!

You're right about the crappy ratio in F2M anal sex images and videos: 99.5% useless.

Best Regards,

Dave

Comment

How about posting a link here, please. I can't seem to locate the images. Thanks

Comment

@ten_s_nut - Do an Internet search for the words "tumblr pegging", without the quotes. You'll get some results.

Comment

Darwin:

As I said when you first told me about the blog I think it was a phenomenal idea. Super O, MMO, SDO ....whatever we want to call it has had a profound impact on many of us. For me it has been transformational. Like you I have come to appreciate the pleasure that is available to me via my anus. Like you I have visions and thoughts of being taken when I am at the peak of arousal and orgasm. Looking at the pictures you have assembled it is easy to see the sensual beauty of the male pussy and the vulgar elegance of man to man pelvic thrusting and the eroticism of the anus.

Comment

Working...
                              X