No announcement yet.

Great Supplier in Brisbane - Australia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well all good things come to an end.Physio Suppliers have given Aussie customers every advantage of the strong Australian Dollar. Unfortunately the dropping value of AU$ has increased the price of Aneros products quite a bit. Just letting you know so that you are prepared. The registered postage is still in the price.
    Also they sell an 'e stimulator' for strengthening the female PC muscles. It is remotely possible that it might work well on the prostate.

http://www.physiosupplies.com.au/fit...imulators.html

Comment

www.lovehoney.com.au seems to be doing a good price lately and it seems to be located in Australia.Their range is much larger than Physio Suppliers.
      @Aneros2 I dont know if Aneros.com knows but there is a website in Australia called www.aneros.com.au.
      They are price gouging. The prices are herendis. Their website look very similar to Aneros.com Maybe the are breeching copyright.

Comment

@bravenewworld, I fear the price rise has not got through to lovehoney shop yet. We will see. I have most models so I am well covered.

Comment

@braveneworld I took a look at their website and saw that they're linked with Fleshlight, who we actually work closely with. Their website is currently under construction, so if I see any crazy price gouging when their website is back, I'll send an email over to them! But really, we can't do anything about retailers charging an arm & leg for our products (it's not the same as them offering our products at a steep discount). Thanks for letting me know, though!

Comment

Thanks DM for the info on Australian suppliers. I am new to the site here and to Aneros and am learning and researching with the view of which Aneros to buy as my first. Checked out their website and current price as at 15th Feb 2014 is $103.00. So much for the Oz dollar which has slipped to 85 cents against the green back. Anyway, cannot wait to gain enough knowledge so that I can order on of these little beauties.

Comment

Haha,, I love my Tempo, almost as much as the Syn. Two different sensations, but both great . Hope you enjoy yours too 8-}
              I am so happy for you, @DM that you got both a Helix Syn and Tempo at that store in Brisbane, Australia. Both the Helix Syn and Tempo along with Maximus and Progasm Classic are mainstays in pretty much my Aneros sessions.

And @SpeedoSmoothy welcome to Aneros Forum. BTW, I think guys in Speedos are so sexy!

Thom./BigGlansDC

Comment

Haha,, I love my Tempo, almost as much as the Syn. Two different sensations, but both great . Hope you enjoy yours too 8-}
                BTW, I think guys in Speedos are so sexy!

Thom./BigGlansDC

Glad you like the Speedos BigGlansDC, I think exactly that. I have been wearing them since they first came on the market here in Australia in the early 1960's I love the sexy feel of them and wear them often together now with other quality underwear by Homme Mystere. (www.hommemystere.com.au) Their pinstripe panty is very much like the Speedos, brief, thin and shape clinging. I wear them as swimwear and as everyday underwear.Top quality and sexy. hey have styles for everyone and go from normal, sexy male underwear to some very feminine styles that I also love. These are very attractive for the man who likes to cross dress. BTW, I prefer to shave my body smooth when wearing nice underwear as it heightens my sexual sensitivity to the caress of the material on bare skin. Go for it, it is great!

Comment

I certainly do, @SpeedoSmoothy. I think lycra spandex Speedos have such an erotic feel about them. Fortunately Speedo still sells the brief and racer styles which seem to be out of fashion here in the USA. Most guys in the USA prefer now boxer trunks for swimming.

For some years in the 1980's I used to work out that the field house belonging to the university where I worked for 30 years in my neighborhood. This field house has an Olympic size pool for lap swimming. Men from 18 to their 60's wore Speedos in either brief or racer styles. Speedos were the unofficial uniform of swimmers using that pool. Men from undergrad and grad students, to university faculty, staff, and administration wore this uniform. Invariably Speedos would display in clear detail a guy's genitals, including his scrotum, penis, and knobby glans penis. I could not get enough of this eye candy. In fact, seeing all this masculine equipment so close to me would spur me to swim with greater gusto

Again I am glad you Aussies an Aneros distributor in your country.

Thom./BigGlansDC

Comment

Working...
                  X