No announcement yet.

How aneros has changed your sexuality?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How aneros has changed your sexuality?

How aneros has changed you or your sexuality?
    Please reply if you have any others thoughts about this!

-Kev

Why does the chart of poll results to date no longer appear at the top of this column of comments. It is very difficult to comment about the results if they cannot be seen.

Thanks Kev for this important poll. I have voted days ago, shortly after you posted the poll. At that state, I could see the poll before I voted obviously, and I could see it afterward too, while remaining logged into the poll. Now just your two initial comments.

I hope this will be addressed as soon as possible by Aneros in aid of having a quality polls section again. Thanks HIH/Aneros!!

artform

Comment

I think it has made me more fluid in thoughts on sexuality, in general.

Comment

I think

Comment

Where is the poll!

Comment

I think the Aneros has made me more independent, secure and capable of deeply satisfying myself. It has given me a more grounded sense of self-confidence and deep sensuality that I believe has made me more attractive to women.

Comment

Hello, Kev.

Even though I was already familiar with the extra pleasure generated by a finger up my butt during sex, Aneros practice increased the effects by an order of magnitude. And then a post by Big Jimbo in this forum got me interested in pegging. Now, my wife and I enjoy "normal" sex plus Aneros and pegging. I'd say our married sex life has improved substantially over the past two years.

Cheers,

Dave

Comment

I started using an Aneros about 6 yrs ago. I had some prostate issues and my urologist recommended prostrate massage to see if that would help. In researching prostate massage, I found the Aneros page. I tried an MGX and found it enjoyable and it helped with my prostate issue. My late wife at this time was very limited physically and was unable to participate in sex. This was difficult on her and myself. While I could provide her with sexual pleasure she had difficulty in doing so for me. When I suggested I use the Aneros while we were together she agreed. She was very happy to see the pleasure I achieved while using this as she stroked me. She suggested I try some of the other Aneros toys to see if they provided different pleasure. When my wife passed I continued to use the MGX, helix and eupho. Doing so I was able to achieve very pleasurably orgasms and even had full body orgasms. I also learned to have orgasms without the aneros by anal and pc contractions. I have since found a new lady and the sexual experiences I enjoy with her are amazing. I do not worry about ejaculating or having an orgasm, they just happen. If I use an Aneros or not it can be event full. She has even asked that I start with an aneros before we have intercourse. So yes the Aneros has changed my sexuality.

Comment

At the risk of self promoting the best way to understand the profound impact super o and Aneros has had on my life would be to read my blog, there are over five hundred pages of describing the change in my sexuality in it.

http://linghamanslog.wordpress.com/

However to summarize here, it has broadened my sense of the erotic; it has made me more attuned to intimacy; it has transformed me to being a sensual man; it has made me a better lover; and it has made me more sensitive to womenís psyches, sexual needs and perspectives.

I have been humbled by the erotic gift I have been given. I look at world famous personalities, brilliant professionals and wealthy people and I think somewhat smugly to myself that they may be (whatever) they are but they canít do what I can do.

Comment

You can read how is currently changing my sexual life in my latest post here.
                    Hope you enjoy.
                    Ric

Comment

New to Aneros ... mine is in the mail ... soon to arrive. Looks like I have some serious reading to do. have experienced some anal pleasures with a long, slender prostate massager ... and have enjoyed it by myself and with my lady. Having it inside me during intercourse ... she held it in my ass ... gave me a 'whole body' orgasm as I was having intercourse ... missionary position ... so I am really looking forward to using the aneros product .... and raising our sexuality and erotic experiences. Thanks for the insight and information. Will get back to you on my first experiences.

Comment

@floridanow greetings welcome to the forum. Hope all goes well. Lots of reading and new ideas to think about. Here from you soon.

Comment

Has aneros changed my sexuality.Interesting question.
                          The answer is NO because I know I have always enjoyed anal stimulation in a private setting.
                          And yes I've had gay sex but so what.
                          In reality I prefer straight sex but now that I have had my first Super "O" today in fact my aneros progasm will be a part of my those moments when I feel the need.
                          It was 12 hours ago that I had my Super "O" and I am still smiling.

Comment

Congratulations, @JockParker, on achieving your first Super-O! Many happy returns! I have been using both the Progasm Classic and Progasm Ice since last September and love using those two models!

Thom./BigGlansDC

Comment

I wish to thank @Kev for his question and hope he is still working with his Aneros. I have not seen him on our Forum since late summer 2012.

The Aneros has not changed my sexual orientation in the slightest, and as a 63 year old man it would be too late for me to change it. But that is beside the point. I am happy as the man God created me.

But one thing that working with all my Aneros buddies since early June 2013 has deepened my sexuality many fold. In fact, I have had experiences with Aneros that I have never had all my life. For one thing, I had been very leery of anal play, but the Helix Syn changed all that. I believe that the Helix Syn with his soft silicone overlay is perhaps the best Aneros model to begin with. Since September, I have been working with both Progasm Ice and Progasm Classic. As with the Maximus, the Progasm was unwieldy and somewhat painful when I began working with both models. Now both Progasm bros and Maximus are mainstays of my Anerosing and have given me a greater appreciation of Helix Syn and Helix Classic.

Now only has the Aneros enhanced my prostate health, but he has improved my overall health too.

Thom./BigGlansDC

Comment

Working...
                              X