No announcement yet.

New Product Review: Behold...the SYN !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally! my first aneros the SYN arrived. I also noticed a small seam vertically around the massager will it affect the experience and safety of the device, and should i try to smooth it?

Comment

Hi Abyss,

Welcome to Aneros Forum. I do not think the small seam on your Helix Syn will affect the experience and safety of your device.

I began using the Helix Syn last June 6 for the first time. I believe that model is a perfect introduction to Anerosing and other Aneros models such as the Maximus and Progasm.

I hope you enjoy the Helix Syn!

Thom./BigGlansDC

Comment

Hello, all.

I have the Syn and use it regularly, all-night about once a week. The Eupho, Vice, Ice and Duke all get a bit more use. As I mentioned in my post months ago in this thread, I was interested to see how Syn would feel during intercourse. Last night was the first coincidence of wife-wants-sex and Syn-already-inserted.

The Syn felt great, but it did impede ejaculation a little; not as bad as Helix or Ice, but enough that I don't plan on using it during intercourse again. Of course, if what you want is delayed ejac so you can keep pumping, Syn will have that effect. For me, Eupho is still Number One for partnered sex.

Cheers,

Dave

Comment

Loaded with my 20mgs of V, finding SYN made a significant erection difference and with a wife who is happy if it works, I had a good strong tradition orgasm. The SYN feels much less aggressive (hard) than the SGX and Tempo. This was sort of unintentional but I will certainly try it again.

Comment

Thanks ten_s_nut/Dave!!

Your variations of the couples experiences with Syn I personally find helpful. Because mrs. a likes the "bumping" she gets when I have Ice, Max, Vice, and even Syn in(Yn!!), I haven't tried couples with Eupho (that I recall, and I think I would!!) and so there may be fresh territory to explore, thanks Dave!!

With our shift in preferences to the fantastic dry mutual multiples, shared both physically and/or "beyond", from ejac wet finales, the physical inhibition of ejac is a much lesser factor for us, yet it is good to know and I will keep observing when we do choose to go for it.

all the best you two in couples aneros adventures and couples all

artform

as we rewire
            we are all reconnected

Comment

Hi guys! I have an Aneros Progasm and love it, but this discussion thread makes me want to try the SYN, if only to get rid of the uncomfortable p-tabs of the Progasm. But here's my question: I have wanted to find a massager that I can wear for an extended time, both inside and out and about. The Progasm doesn't lend itself to that, again because of the p-tabs primarily. B Mayfield's original post said the SYN is suitable for extended wear when going out, but the design of the SYN has a "curl" to it that would appear to make it difficult to wear that way, particularly sitting down. Has anyone had experience with the SYN wearing it for an extended time? Does anyone know of a massager that can be worn this way? Thanks!

Comment

Hi and welcome Rapidl!!

I have worn my Vice (without vibe is better) outside and shopping at Mall etc. Syn will do that even more beautifully is my guess and I may be trying that out in the next few days!!

Length of time inserted depends on lube durability don't get dried and stuck!!

all the best inserted hiking and all variations perambulating ecstatically all

artform

as we rewire
                we are all reconnected

Comment

Love lubes....

Comment

I'm still pretty new to this. I'm looking forward to reading more comments.

Comment

I believe it was this thread that got me to order a syn, I started with clone and got a progasm next. It is a tight fit, the syn is about half the size, I agree with "dance" it moves nicely. Syn works for walking, sleeping etc, progasm, not so much...I still use both but mostly ths syn now, I'm a newbie ( one month) and still rewiring...

Comment

Hi there,
                        Aneros newbie here, my Syn was ordered a couple of days ago and is waiting to be collected at from the post office tomorrow! Here's hoping the gf is out for a few hours tomorrow so I can test it out!

Looking forward to my new toy and hopefully learning something new!

R

Comment

Hi all,
                          Just ordered my SYN. Sprang for next day shipping so i can use it this weekend. I'll post when I get a chance. I'm a newbie but I really love my vice. The syn sounds very nice, to have a little less constant prostate pressure such as what the vice provides.

Comment

Please make a eupho syn. There are so many of us that love the eupho and giving us the texture of the syn would just be sublime.

Bump this thread if you agree....

Comment

@knotrealname - stay tuned

Comment

Orderd mine yesterday. I hope it come's in next week...

Comment

Working...
                                X