Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Movember Contest for Forum Members only.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woot! I'm very excited!

I'm more excited that other are chiming in with their stories. I encourage everyone to share. Sharing is like a snowball rolling down a mountain of fresh powder. It may start out slow with just one person's story, but it quickly grows into large collection of unity. We are each a snowflake in this growing snowball. Let's keep it rolling! The more awareness we provide is the more chance a man has to learn about his own health and have a chance to save or better his life.

Comment

We are THRILLED that you are all sharing - and I'm looking forward to more doing so!

I could possibly negotiate different options for prizes. Happy to discuss in a PM

Comment

Got to use that 8 sided di again Congrats imperium - on the Tempo goodie bag. Would you PM me your details?

And because I can - and because you guys have been great - and because I want to give everyone one more chance to participate - We'll give away one more goodie bag on the 30th. I haven't determined what that one should be yet, tho - why don't you all chime in with suggestions?

For those of you in the US, have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Comment

Thirteen years before I got my first Aneros I began a journey of sexual discovery. The goal was to learn more about my sexuality, my sexual response, deepen my erotic life with my wife, and achieve an elusive Male Multiple Orgasm (MMO). I studied, read a lot of books and took some workshops and attended some retreats.

Then I stumbled into this forum and learned about these wonderful little devices.

The combination of peer support and the miraculous ability of Aneros was amazing. In weeks I was getting new and wonderful feelings. In months I was sailing in blissful MMO sessions and experiencing mind boggling rapture. When I became proficient I realized what my Aneros Peers referred to as being rewired. I was transformed; I became a very sensual and sexual man. My erotic outlook was expanded and intensified. My sexual performance was enhanced. I turned back the clock 30 years. I performed with the virility of a young sexual man but I had the control, patience, knowledge, wisdom, sensuality and insight of a mature man.

The last three years of Aneros use and peer advice have been transformative. The years of reading, studying and learning gained amazing clarity. I now understood the complex depth of my sexuality and the wonderful breadth of my erotic outlook. I am better for the insight and the pleasure that came with rewiring. Thanks Aneros.

Comment

Originally posted by Aneros
            Got to use that 8 sided di again Congrats imperium - on the Tempo goodie bag. Would you PM me your details?

And because I can - and because you guys have been great - and because I want to give everyone one more chance to participate - We'll give away one more goodie bag on the 30th. I haven't determined what that one should be yet, tho - why don't you all chime in with suggestions?

For those of you in the US, have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

YAY Sending PM now.

Thank you for having the contests.

Edit: I wonder if growing out this facial hair has had something to do with my luck lately....

Comment

More appreciation for Aneros.
              What a product! I mean, if there was a prize for the gift that comes closest to world peace, the Aneros experience must come close. What does this product offer? Good prostate health. Good vibes. Awareness of sexual issues. Good sexual health--important in this day and age to de-stress and enjoy life.
              Another genuine appreciation I have for Aneros, is their website. I have read posts that sometimes touch on the positive AND the negative, but they are posted and maintained nevertheless. Not quickly called down in case of negativity "hurting sales". I appreciate that. Aneros the company know that have a good product (500,000 sold) and it's good name can keep it's reputation going without views or contrary views that may occasionally come across as being "negative".
              Also, what a great collection of blokes that use the forum! Humorous, witty, intelligent with a good attitude to other members and to life in general. It's a great site!

Comment

AAaaaaand.... Congrats Bigguy! The di roll made you the lucky winner this week of a Vice

Can you PM me your shipping details, please?

And to everyone else, thank you so very much for participating. It was truly an honor to get to hear your stories.

Comment

Congratulations Aneros on formally joining in Movember this year and encouraging Forum members to get actively involved!!

I have been active again this year and raised more money this time!! However, as last year, I am part of the Canadian wider team. Notwithstanding that, I have "liked" the Aneros Team (USA) and hope this initiative can build and Aneros teams will be possible in many countries next year, and we can actually have fun competing in raising prostate health awareness and research funds in our home country's communities, including our celebrating our Whole Male Health Aneros practices.

thanks again all at aneros for this amazing range of devices and the community that brings it to life for each and all

artform

Comment

Team Aneros:

Thanks guys!!!!! I am thrilled to have won! Actually I won three years ago when I got my first Aneros. It (and the full line that I own) ended a long struggle I was having trying to achieve a higher sexual plateau. The rewiring I have experienced is profound and has changed my life!!!! I am spreading the word about Aneros on my blog
                    Linghamans Log and in other forums I participate in, as well as with friends.

I can't thank you enough for your creativity, customer service and particularly for this forum. You have a uniquely wonderful product and a community of followers who appreciate the support you provide and things you make.

Bigguy / Linghaman

Comment

Has anyone received their goodie bags yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Progra
                        Has anyone received their goodie bags yet?
                        Nothing here yet.
                        Actually when I 1st exchanged shipping info with the "admin" They informed me that the anticipated shipping date would be araound the end of November & that they would make a post when they were shipping.

So I Patiently waited until mid December, still no reply or package, so I sent a PM to the "admin" again requesting an explanation or something, got no response. Waited another 5 days sent another PM, no response, waited a bit longer & sent another PM, no response, sent an e-mail to "support" no response.

By now I'm needless to say a bit frustrated that something was promised & that promise was never held up.

I have yet to call in to thier offices and ask & the reason I haven't called yet is I doubt the poor employee that answers my call would have any clue about this contest or how to go about having this sorted out.
                        I don't really wanna stick this on some random employee's back but they aren't responding to any other attempts to contact.

Comment

Still nothing.
                          I take it we're to forget about it now?

Comment

Can't you send the admin a CQ via private message? (Using Aneros link above?) If you click on link and select "Private Message"?

Comment

I will look into this and get back to you.

BF Mayfield

Comment

Originally posted by B Mayfield
                                I will look into this and get back to you.

BF Mayfield
                                Thanks B we do greatly appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
                                X