Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Erotic hypnosis recommendations other than Hypnaeros?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the response jjaneros - I'm pretty straight tho and am really wanting to hear a sexy female voice. I will give it some consideration tho because he definitely looks like he knows what he's doing.

Comment

Try www.inraptured.com. There are a lot of hypnotists listed there. Besides Isabella Valentine, Nikki Fatale, and Mistress Marissa, I'm also fond of Goddess Lycia, Mistress Zaida, Mistress Summer, Mistress Samba. Much fun!

Comment

Don't know if this has been asked yet or not.... But are there any hypnosis aneros cd's that are made for gay guys?

I've heard samples and I just can't get used to the female voice unfortunately.

If there isn't a cd yet, then someone is missing out on a huge market. I could convince a fuckload of gay guys to get an aneros and a guy's voice on a hypnoaneros cd.

Comment

sorry for the necropost - but the search is not working on my browser.i was actually wondering the same... virtually no gay version of hypnoaneros yet?

Comment

for everyone that is looking for the jackpot series,
            her is the downloadlink for episode 1 - 7
            http://www.pirateshit.com/torrent/73...Jackpot_Series

Comment

Hey guys, this is a good conversation, but you might be involving this forum in copyright-violation issues since the Jackpot series is available for sale at www.isabellavalentine.net.

Comment

I used the jackpot series for a while and it is awesome. I still come back to it when I want a HFWO.

However, Nikki Fatale's Because series has changed my entire practice. The first time I listened to the initial track, I had a dry orgasm at one of the triggers which I believe is for deeper hypnosis. Prior to this, I had not recognized my dry orgasms for what they were, but this one made the realization extremely clear. I continued to have dry orgasms throughout the track every time the trigger was spoken by Nikki; sometimes over and over and over in quick succession. Needless to say, I was blown away at the end of the track.

As I patiently work my way through her series, I continue to have orgasm after orgasm while listening; each one being tied to the trigger word. I do not think the trigger word is intended to induce orgasm, but it does for me. Even if the word is used within seconds of starting a session!

I had tried Nikki's Aneros sessions when I first started my practice and I must not have been reading to receive Nikki's wonderful eroticism, but I didn't get a whole lot out of it. I will be digging those tracks out again soon though!

Comment

What is the name for Nikki's Aneros sessions can't seem to find them by search.

Teeder

Comment

Nikki's work can be found at:http://hypnofantasydownloads.com

Comment

Need something more specific on the URL. One you get there you can click on Aneros and nothing, search and you will get the same thing. Whats needed is an exact name or URL.
                      Thanks, Teeder.

Comment

i may be wrong, but i think rumel had the hypnoaneros sessions done or something like that, not sure that nikki did them. Maybe rumel can chime in and educate us on who did the hypnoaneros CD's.

Comment

For all the men who loves the sound of a man's voice giving commands here's one for you. Trust me its a doozy but the ending feeling is amazing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrRiyxW-gS4

Comment

@ineverknew,

Back in June, 2007, Nikki Fatale did produce an "Aneros HypnoFantasy" recording for sale. It appears that session is no longer available on her website. There was some discussion about it in the thread Aneros Hypnofantasy finished yet??? The major drawback to the session was its focus toward inducing a Super-T or HFWO (Hands Free Wet Orgasm) much like the later Isabella Valentine 'Jackpot' session. I had a few email exchanges with Nikki with suggestions for another session recording directed toward inducing a Super-O but nothing developed from that.

After some thoughtful analysis, I concluded Nikki, being female, simply did not possess the male understanding of the feelings associated with prostate play and that it was necessary for men who had experienced Super-O's to provide the guidance. This led me to enlist the aid of forum veterans 'BF Mayfield', 'darwin', 'Pan' & 'Hlaser99' in developing a script specifically aimed at Aneros users seeking to reach the Super-O. Their collaboration was invaluable in creating the script, I have to give them due credit for their input and critique. While I was the primary script writer, I am also the producer/recording engineer/manufacturer of "HypnAerosession". Originally, Nikki was invited to voice that script but she declined to participate.

While there are literally thousands of erotic hypnosis recordings in the marketplace, covering almost any area of human sexuality and fetish interest, as far as I am aware, my "HypnAerosession" is the only one specifically targeting the niche market of Aneros users. I hope that answers your questions.
                            Good Vibes to You !
                            Last edited by rumel; 08-16-2016, 12:11 AM.
                            rumel

Comment

@rumel, yeah thats what i kinda thought. Thanks for clearing that up. Just wanted to make sure you received credit, where credit is due, for some reason everyone thinks nikki did all of them. Seems strange she would turn you down since she already had done one of them.

Comment

Working...
                              X