No announcement yet.

"In Through the Front Door" or "The Mangina Monoblogs"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those of you men who have tried unsuccessfully, I have to tell you (as Artform has) to have patience. Relax and don't think about it.

My penis will not stay inverted by itself, by the way. I need to keep it inverted with my finger. Which is fine. Once I'm in there, I'm able to stimulate myself usually without getting an erection. Honestly, I wish it would stay in by itself! I love the idea of some kind of intercourse or oral in my mangina....yeah, that would cause an erection....as it has just now!

Comment

Ha ha ...I just found this thread. I thought I was the only one who had this happen. After a particularly long MMO session, like 2 hours .... the orgasms are contnuous and very intense. When I come down from this highly elevated state sometimes my penis will retract into me. Like Art, my MMO's are dry. I do ooze a stream of clear pre cum though. Anyway ...at the end of a two hour session I sometimes end up with a "mangina" LOL. I always attributed it to the release of the hormone that cause me to go flaccid after an orgasm coupled with the intense contraction of muscles under and around my penis. None the less my MMO's when I am inverted are very very intense.

It does look weird though LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by bigguy
        Ha ha ...I just found this thread. I thought I was the only one who had this happen. After a particularly long MMO session, like 2 hours .... the orgasms are contnuous and very intense. When I come down from this highly elevated state sometimes my penis will retract into me. Like Art, my MMO's are dry. I do ooze a stream of clear pre cum though. Anyway ...at the end of a two hour session I sometimes end up with a "mangina" LOL. I always attributed it to the release of the hormone that cause me to go flaccid after an orgasm coupled with the intense contraction of muscles under and around my penis. None the less my MMO's when I am inverted are very very intense.

It does look weird though LOL.
        Great reporting bigguy!! Congratulations! SO glad you are enjoying this wonder too!

Comment

Originally posted by artform
          And now for those asking about how to do the inverting of your penis for the retraction we have: Artform vid 6: Mangina Preppy WOW!: dick.net social networking for your penis!

Illustrating my technique for inverting my penis, beginning completely flaccid, separating shaft skin from penis and dropping glans inside. Gather shaft skin up as you thumb or finger the glans/cervix down inside and pull shaft skin and scrotal skin up, then testing my mangina and clip of major orgasmic responses!! WOW!!

Sadly again the sound does not get through I was breathing and moaning ever louder through that last clip: great heavy dry to Super-Os!!!

all the best cumming to terms with the independence of your shaft/mangina skin from your core cock, which you need to "intend" to drain of blood from its erectile corpus cavernosae (inflation tubes=hard on) shrink little man, shrink... in a quiet relaxed way all

artform
          hey guys i've tried this on many occasions but my problem is the same as with a lot of other men ...

i mess with my dick and it gets rock hard

... i'll try to stay with it - but dammitt a hungry leakin' boner is VERY distracting!

- rip

Comment

yeah, that's problem No. 1, the other one is that my penis is still 3-4 inches long when completely flaccid and inverting just doesn't seem possible.

/edit: btw, I've made it a couple of times that my penis stays in my ballbag on its own for a couple of seconds but it doesn't feel like it's "correctly" inverted but rather compressed like an accordeon if that makes any sense. It still feels like there is some kinda wall at the root of my penis which I can't get past.

Comment

OK Men, here's what I do. (of course now I'm getting hard thinking about it!). I start by simply pushing my soft cock down towards the base. Once my head is to the base opening, I slip my middle finger in the soft area between my cock and balls, pushing my cock gently upwards inside. As long as I keep my finger in there, I don't get hard and my cock stays inside.
              This is really one of the best orgasms I've ever had! And I've noticed that it doesn't leave me as drained physically as a full erection orgasm does.
              Keep trying guys! It's worth it!
              M

Comment

Men...watch this...

dick.net » social networking for your penis!

Comment

I want to bring this forward for those who may not heard of it or tried it. It seems to have enhanced my Aneros experience. I suffer from ED so this has been great for me.

Comment

I enjoy retraction too, especially when riding. As art calls it, front door and back door!

Brian

Comment

I've posted three videos of mangina orgasms on xtube. Here are the links:

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=DlofH-J565-
                      http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=j6w5v-J464-

And this, which I posted earlier on dick.net:
                      http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=4b5MD-J357-

Comment

Thanks paulsp@trains.zzn.com! ...and brine and Wuerstchen!!

Here is the link to my mangina and male clitoris vids at dick.net: http://www.dick.net/videos/search/&user=artformed

And here is the link to the newly created Mangina Orgasms Men group now gathering at dick: http://www.dick.net/groups/view/id_1149/

Doing mangina massage while riding your Aneros is a fantastic "double-header" on your awakening or awakened prostate men!!! Since most men experience their cock as flaccid during Aneros sessions as their journey and skills progress, retraction and mangina massage become the natural application of the nerve system resources of your cock in the whole body possibilities of great adept Aneros life!!!

all the very best prostate health and whole male health with Aneros and all the complementary practices all

artform

Comment

Love it.
                          Brian

Comment

I just had a thought. I've caught my penis offguard fully flaccid with a vibrator a number of times and whenever that happens, I tend to feel some extra amount of pleasure that quickly disappears as it becomes erect... it may be a possible link to this Mangina technique. I imagine it has to do with more direct stimulation to the prostate, and may prove that being "prostate-awakened" isn't required.

I'm excited to try this out. Let's see...

Attempt #1: FAILURE
                            Attempt #2: To be decided

May take me 50 attempts... I'll keep at it for a while, hopefully I don't give up. :>

Comment

Korkelz, those pesky erections can sure spoil one's mangina pleasures! As I have gotten older, and relied mostly on nipple orgasms for my solo pleasures, and with a touch of ED thrown on, I am poised to become a virtuoso at mangina orgasm. But as for you--have you tried mangina stimulation during the refractory period? As for me, my mangina orgasms seem to be getting more and more intense. I like to have one as a way of finishing up after a multi-climax nipple orgasm session.

Comment

Hey Wuerstchen, thanks for the reply! Is retraction of the penis a requirement?

Attempt #2: I got some results without retraction... wtf? After stimulating myself a bit, I started to ooze clear fluid, what looked like a combination of pre-cum and prostatic fluid. Is it possible that shoving your hand into the spot where the penis would be retracted gives the same results? I overstimulated myself just now so I went over the edge (became too erect to keep hand in the right spot). I'll be trying it this way as well as attempting to retract the penis. During this refractory period I'll attempt a retraction again.

Comment

Working...
                                X