No announcement yet.

Off topic - Self-fuck video

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talk about recycling protein. Nothing goes to waste.

Comment

For those who can do this............I can get my penis about an 1" past my hole but can't get it inside. What techniques are you using, positions etc?

Comment

self sucking and self fucking look kinda kinky and hot on film ...

butt a partner's one helluva lot better ain't it?

... if yer into this kink all i can say is - go fuck yerself LOL

- rip

Comment

update for me I managed to sort of fuck myself. I actually managed to do it before I made my last post on this thread. That's why I was bummed to hear about the concern of wearing a condom even for fucking yourself. Anyways I really couldn't get my dick in much but it was enough but the problem was when I came it hurt do to how my dick was curved. Don't think I'll be doing this again...

Comment

I used to be able to suck my own dick when I was 15-27, but the back pain and neck pain made it not so fun. I have had a lot of things in my ass, but never thought to try my own dick! I will have to give that a try. I will probably need to take a yohimbe pill to stay hard enough without already having something in my ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy11
              update for me I managed to sort of fuck myself. I actually managed to do it before I made my last post on this thread. That's why I was bummed to hear about the concern of wearing a condom even for fucking yourself. Anyways I really couldn't get my dick in much but it was enough but the problem was when I came it hurt do to how my dick was curved. Don't think I'll be doing this again...
              go figure billy ... ya tie yer dick iin a knot and it puts some serious kinks in yer cum tube ...

so blowin' a load through the urethra is no straight shot

... hurts me thinkin about it

i prefer keeping genital pain at the level where it's pure pleasure

- rip

Comment

Working...
              X