OT: Male gspot pleasure given by partner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Male gspot pleasure given by partner

Shouldn't a woman spend just as much time pleasuring her man's gspot as he does her? Or is this such a nasty thing as Helixer says that a man should be forced to do it solo?

How is this fair at all? Once again men give more to women than women give back. There has NEVER been a relationship in history where the woman gave more pleasure than she took (considering women do not initiate 50% of the time, are not on top half the time, give less blowjobs and spend less time on them and do not spend as much time pleasuring their man's gspot as he does pleasuring her gspot)

newtoforum;

Wow, you must have had some really lame girlfriends. Speaking for myself, and looking back from age 62 at a few dozen girlfriends and three wives, I'd say at least 90% of them gave as much as they received. The other 10% were duds I dropped promptly.

Sincerely,

Dave

Comment

newtoforum: You do know that this forum is about discussion about the aneros prostate massager right? All your postings seem to be of a different kind of nature, perhaps you should try and find another forum that is more suited to your needs?

Comment

newtoforum - cyrez is right! Bitching about life's unfairness solves nothing and your posts ain't helping the cause of prostate play on this Forum.

Comment

newtoforums, what helped me get over this (ish) was focusing on male pleasure - I am so glad we have a G spot!! Imagine if we didn't!! This wasn't even meant to be! This is like an unplanned...loophole in the design of man. That prostate is back there for penile reasons, it just so happens to be accessible for direct pleasure. Be grateful that we have this much. Imagine if we just had penises and that was it???

As for women, the Aneros lessens our DEPENDENCY on them. If more men anerosed, it would be women chasing us to give us pleasure. Imagine: you will not need a girlfriend EVER AGAIN to have the best pleasure EVER! Now being single for a male can be GREAT. No more desperately going to try and meet women. Now WE can be casual. They are on a time limit before their womb shrivels up. Men's value (download The Pick Up Artist or check out Pick Up Podcast on ITunes) keeps on going up.

It is unfair, but you can get over this as I did. Now I don't even want a girlfriend. It will be to her benefit of me having sex with her, so let the girls chase me. lol. If you wanna PM me, go ahead.

Comment

Thankyou for your insight Myturn, very nice post, hopefully it will convince newtoforum that there is light in the end of the tunnel =)

Comment

Good job MyTurn! A well worded post to help newtoforum.

Comment

Thanks Cyrez and Love_is

Comment

Originally posted by Love_is
                  Good job MyTurn! A well worded post to help newtoforum.
                  Helpful responses but why not answer the question though?

Why shouldn't a woman play with a mans gspot as much as he plays with her. Its not his fault where its located.

Comment

Originally posted by newtoforum

Why shouldn't a woman play with a mans gspot as much as he plays with her. Its not his fault where its located.

Why not answer the question?
                    Because nobody is buying into your premise to start with! Perhaps the question you really want to ask is "why won't a woman play with my G-spot as much as I play with hers...?" I think I can answer that one for you. Because you're a guy who is totally preoccupied with what he doesn't have. It's a dreadfully negative approach. If this is the way that you relate to a woman, keeping a sexual balance sheet like this, it's little wonder that a woman wouldn't want to be giving with you. Nobody here is accepting the idea that a man is somehow saddled genetically with an iniquitous sexual potential as compared to a woman. Most everybody here that is having Super O's is convinced that men have the better end of the deal. People have responded, but you're ignoring them, because their responses are not what you want to hear.

It's time you stopped looking for someone to commiserate with and do some work on yourself

All the best to you,

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by newtoforum

How are you doing on your Aneros journey? You came here looking for the best male pleasure. So where are you on that journey?

Comment

Originally posted by MyTurn
                        How are you doing on your Aneros journey? You came here looking for the best male pleasure. So where are you on that journey?
                        I don't think this is about male pleasure, but female pleasure
                        Most everybody here that is having Super O's is convinced that men have the better end of the deal.
                        Still a valid point, I too believe women should be licking men's assholes

Comment

Nirwananeros, It's funny, I almost backslid a little while watching an Aneros video on youtube. A woman said that the prostate has less nerves than the female G spot, which was disappointing. Also, I can never say they are equal unless I react how a woman does during her G spot orgasm. So I understand how hard it is for newtoforums to get the obsessive thought out of his head. You NEED answers. Nothing else helps. You can't put the issue to bed.

But I am just going to keep focusing on what I can do - explore the male G spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Polecat

Why not answer the question?
                            Because nobody is buying into your premise to start with! Perhaps the question you really want to ask is "why won't a woman play with my G-spot as much as I play with hers...?" I think I can answer that one for you. Because you're a guy who is totally preoccupied with what he doesn't have. It's a dreadfully negative approach. If this is the way that you relate to a woman, keeping a sexual balance sheet like this, it's little wonder that a woman wouldn't want to be giving with you. Nobody here is accepting the idea that a man is somehow saddled genetically with an iniquitous sexual potential as compared to a woman. Most everybody here that is having Super O's is convinced that men have the better end of the deal. People have responded, but you're ignoring them, because their responses are not what you want to hear.

It's time you stopped looking for someone to commiserate with and do some work on yourself

All the best to you,

Paul
                            Are you sure men have the better end of the deal?

Three more things came to mind.

1. Women do not play with the male gspot as much as vice versa.
                            2. Women are more sensitive to touch and thus enjoy foreplay more.
                            3. A woman cant give a man Super-O's or assist him in the same way a man can give or assist a woman in having g spot orgasms.

Comment

I've been a long time lurker, but I came out just to tell you that you're still refusing to see what is right in front of you.

Why is it a womans duty to give a man a super O?

Foreplay isn't about touch, it's about the sensations you experience.

g-spot orgasms are not the same as super-o's. You can argue against this but to be honest there's never been a man/woman in the history of the world who has experienced both female g-spot orgasms and male super-o's.

What you fail to address is the social stigmas attached to anal play in male. With so many men unwelcoming of the backdoor possibilities, it's not a "no wonder" situation to figure out why women don't play with the male "gspot."

I could go on, but you need to really think about ALL the things which factor into male anal play rather than you being bitter to women for not playing with you. Heck, i'm pretty sure you are forgetting women want men to take the initiative, so if you want something from a female you have to ask them for it. There are always exceptions but if you have needs it's your responsibility to make sure they're met.

Comment

Working...
                              X