No announcement yet.

OT: Foreplay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They just tried to convince you that they had the best time of their life, and you're always thinking of statistics? There is more to it than just numbers you know

Comment

I don't know what else to say to try to get through to you. Sex is not one person doing things to another. You seem to think that your own desires are going to be subsumed by whatever the woman wants, and if so, that is a sad, sad outlook to have. You really need to learn to love women, in general and for one specifically, if you want to have a happy and fulfilled sex life.

Comment

You really need to learn to love women, in general and for one specifically, if you want to have a happy and fulfilled sex life.
        Let's make that : "someone or something with a hole to ramrod into"
        For sex you obviously need a culprit, but this doesn't have to be a woman, it can be a child, an animal or even another man.
        But I wouldn't say you need to believe in love or in religion for that matter to enjoy consential (or otherwise) sex. Besides you could even love women and still not have a happy and fulfilled sex life.

Anyway, it's all beside the point. I agree partly with n2f that it is unequal between men and women. Nature has made it unequal between men and women, but I'd say definitely in favor of men!

Comment

Originally posted by Helixer
          Let's make that : "someone or something with a hole to ramrod into"
          I was speaking directly to newtoforum, who is asking a question specifically about heterosexual relationships. The question would not apply if it were otherwise.

Comment

In fact my main objection was about:
            You really need to learn to love women, in general and for one specifically, if you want to have a happy and fulfilled sex life
            I'd say sex and love are two distinct and seperate things. I'd even go as far as saying that mixing the two only adulterates the quality of both

Comment

newtoforum,

I don't keep count. All I know is that we enjoy giving to each other. It's a reciprocal thing.

Brian

Comment

Besides, women being generally more hygienic than men, should have more trouble pleasuring a male's g-spot.

A woman's g-spot is located up her pinky, while a man's is up his stinky!

Be truthful which would you prefer?

Comment

I just want it to be equal and in most traditional relationships it is not equal because the man desirs the woman's body more and a woman says she needs more time to get warmed up or she won't orgasm

That is the norm. How does the aneros change that?\

This question is not similar to MyTurn's because I am not asking if men's orgasms can be as strong as women's orgasms. I know they can and I am just talking about regular orgasms here not even going into the other possibilities. But I want to know if give and take can be equal and by that I mean equal not some give and take but mostly more about the woman

If she gets 20 minutes of foreplay how many men can say they get the same in return?

Comment

If she gets 20 minutes of foreplay how many men can say they get the same in return?
                    True, men should demand women spend the same amount of time to their stinky as men do to their pinky.
                    Sounds to me like women got the sh*tty part of the deal

Comment

sometimes I could eat pussy for hours - i get hot hard and wet giving ...

also find that kissing can be as erotically arousing for me as for her - the hotter you help your partner get the more likely she will be unable to keep her hands and mouth off of you

i can wear my wife out a lot quicker than she can wear me out

butt, as clean as i demand my ass be for ME to work on it - i would find it hard (pun intended) to accept a partner's working my anus and rectum beyond the superficial finger caress and sphincter stimulation she may give me during intercourse ...

helix's point is well taken ...

moreover conjugal sex is not the same as masturbation which of course can be mutual butt can also be a wonderful solo exploration

... same for the aneros

- rip

Comment

Originally posted by Helixer
                        True, men should demand women spend the same amount of time to their stinky as men do to their pinky.
                        Sounds to me like women got the sh*tty part of the deal
                        So because nature put the male g-spot in a less desirable location men should get less pleasure from their partners?

Comment

Originally posted by RipTheJacker
                          sometimes I could eat pussy for hours - i get hot hard and wet giving ...

also find that kissing can be as erotically arousing for me as for her - the hotter you help your partner get the more likely she will be unable to keep her hands and mouth off of you

i can wear my wife out a lot quicker than she can wear me out

butt, as clean as i demand my ass be for ME to work on it - i would find it hard (pun intended) to accept a partner's working my anus and rectum beyond the superficial finger caress and sphincter stimulation she may give me during intercourse ...

helix's point is well taken ...

moreover conjugal sex is not the same as masturbation which of course can be mutual butt can also be a wonderful solo exploration

... same for the aneros

- rip
                          How is that fair at all?

Does she spend hours giving you blowjobs?

A man should pleasure a woman's gspot but a woman should not have to pleasure a man's gspot?

Comment

newtoforum: You do know that this forum is about discussion about the aneros prostate massager right? All your postings seem to be of a different kind of nature, perhaps you should try and find another forum that is more suited to your needs?

Comment

newtoforum - cyrez is right! Bitching about life's unfairness solves nothing and your posts ain't helping the cause of prostate play on this Forum.

Comment

Originally posted by newtoforum
                                So because nature put the male g-spot in a less desirable location men should get less pleasure from their partners?

So how far does this search for equality go with you?

How about men baring children?
                                And surely it isn't fair only women have periods?

Men and women are different, biologically, mentally, sexually etc.
                                You're comparing apples with oranges and on this rare occasion I actually agree with imp. This site is for glorifying and reveling in the ecstatic pleasure nature has imbued males with. If you want to glorify female sexuality I think you might be on the wrong site

Comment

Working...
                                X