Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They should just make this a sticky already. It has earned its place

Comment

• I can't seem to identify the difference between the PC and anal sphincter muscles. It just seems I'm contracting the same muscle???

Comment

• The pc muscle is usually weak, where as your anal sphincter is much stronger, so without the coordination to flex them independently you may be missing the pc muscle contraction, but its there. Kegal's will help strengthen your pc muscles.

Comment

• I got my first Kegel models in late December 2011, but they sat unused until early June 2012 when I began using the Helix Syn for the first time.

However, I began doing the Kegel Exercises in September/October 2011 in a more or less determined fashion almost every day before I began working with the Aneros.

I began working with both Progasm Ice and Progasm Classic in September 2012. In the following month, October, I made a great discovery about the Progasm. The Progasm works well with the Kegels. In fact, there seems to be a symbiotic relationship between the Progasm and the Kegels. Not only does the Progasm strengthen the PC muscles as @ineverknew says, but it also strengthens immeasurably over time your anal sphincter muscles.

I like to use several sixty second Kegels to begin working the Progasm and other Aneros models. But in recent months, by using Alex_xxx's method of shallow breathing and the Aneros Tug-of-War technique, I have developed subtle motions of my Aneros tools in autof**ks which produce exquisite pleasure in my sessions!

Thom./BigGlansDC

Comment

• I've actually been able to work the left muscle and right muscle separately, like when walking, so the Aneros rubs from side to side. It's very difficult, and I can't do it very much, but when I can, it is very stimulating.

Comment

• Hi @Badger,

I will have to try your method of using the left and right muscles alternatively when I Aneros tomorrow morning Saturday. Can you tell us what Aneros models with your method? Is it the Maximus or Progasm?

Also I noticed last summer when began using the Maximus and then later both the Progasm Classic and ICE was that these three models developed or built up the muscles in my upper thighs leading up to my anus and perineum, all this in addition to strengthening my anal musculature and PC muscles. So when I go on my walks about the city, there is that rolling motion "down there" as though the Aneros was inserted It's absolutely wonderful and it feels so good!

Thom./BigGlansDC

Comment

• Great post, can't wait to try some of that stuff out later. Definitely going to have to try the frenulum technique, as a few times I know I have been teetering right on the very edge of orgasm, only to have it fade away without pushing over. Hoping it does something great!

Comment

• Not sure how to bookmark this thread, so commenting to save for future.

Comment

• Hi @helixguy,

To bookmark this thread, just go to the very top right hand corner of this thread. There you will find a pale white star. Click on the star and that should bookmark the thread for your further reference.

Take care,

Thom./BigGlansDC

Comment

• um.... where is this gude ya'll speak of?

Comment

• Hi @newguy8,

It should be here: https://www.aneros.com/forum/discussion/12116/quick-and-dirty-path-to-the-super-o/p1

Hope this helps.

Thom./BigGlansDC

Comment

• Found out u need to go to the "first" page of the thread.... duh.

Comment

• Hi guys,

This morning during my Aneros session I have stumbled upon the Tug-of-War technique which happened as a surprise. I worked with this technique and produced lots of pleasure! It seems the most natural thing in the world. I even can work with the Tug-of-War in Aless which I have done off and on today. It is way hot!

Thom./BigGlansDC

Comment

Working...
                            X