• Show
Clear All

• The_Bishop
    started a topic Nipple stimulation

Nipple stimulation

Anyone tried these (

• busdrvr
    replied
    For those that use some sort of nipple suction device, do you usually use them before or during your sessions?

Leave a comment:

• chuckN
    replied
    Using the Supple Nips has made my nipples more sensitive and a little bigger. They seem to be erect most of the time now. They don't stimulate much while they are in place. I've never used at the same time as my Aneros.

Leave a comment:

• darwin
    replied
    no, supple nipps should not make your nipples hurt. but they would suck more than is shown in your pictures. my experience of them is that they are yet another p-wave generator. what i mean is that they don't scream stimulation, but instead provide a subtle but constant stimulation that works well if you are already wired.

when working right they will, over the course of a half hour or so, cause your nips to fill them all the way up, which is pretty big.

darwin

Leave a comment:

• braveneworld
    replied
    Hmm not sure they are sucking hard enough. Although it is better than nothing. Playing with my nipples brings dry O much easier than just having these suckers on.Do the true supple nipps start to make your nipples hurt a bit, If so I need more suction as these I can only just feel after many hours?

Leave a comment:

• braveneworld
    replied
    Hi @rumel and others.I came across someone talking about Supple Nipps the other day and I went straight to searching for talk on supple nipps.

After looking at the website which is in America they cost $16 but then there would be freight on top of that to Australia for me. A bit costly for what they are to get to me.
    But then I read @rumel idea of using baby pacifiers
    So I lashed out about $5.00 for ta pack of three.
    I messed up one by experimenting with where they needed to be cut but two are fine.
    Took some quick pictures for everyone. just need to see if they work for me.

Leave a comment:

• Geogio
    replied
    Interesting, thanks for the information

Leave a comment:

• rumel
    replied
    Billy11,

Yes, I've tried the adapted pacifiers, they work well.

Leave a comment:

• Billy11
    replied
    Originally posted by rumel
    Guys,

Instead of paying $15-20 for the "Supple Nipps", you can easily create your own 'nipple suckers' by going to a discount pharmacy and purchasing a pair of silicone baby pacifiers and just trimming down/off extra material with some scissors. (Be sure you get the symetrical traditional baby bottle style nipples). Cost -> about $5.
    Rumel, have you actually tried this method? I keep putting off buying the supple nipps mainly because I just haven't felt like ordering them. But if your way works I'll pick up some baby pacifiers next time I'm at the store.

I've yet to read of anyone here using Rumels idea? Anybody out there who has?

Leave a comment:

• Wuerstchen
    replied
    Originally posted by Wuerstchen
    Since Supple Nipps enlarged my nipples I have begun to develop new techniques
    for nipple pleasure. My nipples are now about 3/16 of an inch long when erect. I can
    easily grip them between my thumb and index finger, and gently toggle them up
    and down. This not only pleasures the nipples, it sends electric currents of
    erotic sensation into my breasts, belly, prostate, scrotum, and penis. I find
    that just working the nipples without touching the breasts at all produces
    wonderful orgasms. Then, after a two orgasms in quick succession by this
    technique, I move to massaging my breasts or belly for further orgasms. Life is
    good
    Just had a fantastic session with these. It just gets better! One wave of orgasm after another working my engorged nipples through the Supple Nipps--TEN orgasms in all. All in the space of ten minutes or so.

Leave a comment:

• RipTheJacker
    replied
    Originally posted by tallguy
    My nipples still get pretty sore after about an hour of Supple Nips use; I use Carmex or even shea butter on them to keep dryness/cracking from bothering them, but I am still getting more pain than pleasure from the Nips.
    i know some guys like vigorous nipple play as do some women ...

but most respond to rather subtle and light touches

... my tiny buds stiffen up almost instantly with a faint brush with a finger tip

- rip

Leave a comment:

• tallguy
    replied
    My nipples still get pretty sore after about an hour of Supple Nips use; I use Carmex or even shea butter on them to keep dryness/cracking from bothering them, but I am still getting more pain than pleasure from the Nips.

Leave a comment:

• RipTheJacker
    replied
    Originally posted by rook
    I was lucky in having neglected my nips until I was well into my Aneros journey so it was easy to associate them with ano-rectal and prostate stim rather than having to do a 'rewiring.'

Erect, mine are small and as sensitive as I need. I see no need to enlarge them and use the most gentle touch to stim my prostate. Just the natural erection from a couple of initial finger flicks brings them to 'attention' in 3 or 4 seconds.

I'm now working on mentally bringing them to attention in response to Aneros insertion. Co-ordinating a couple of deep breaths with a slow and deliberate tool insertion while focusing on and watching nipple erection makes for a nice start to a session. Then I sink into meditation.
    my experience a lot like yers rook
    - rip

Leave a comment:

• rook
    replied
    Originally posted by RipTheJacker
    i rewired my nipples to my dick several months ago by associating manipulation with the pleasurable sensations of masturbation ...

prior to that my nipples were less erogenous than my knuckles or kneecaps

... since i finally wakened my prostate with my progasm nipple stim seems more prostatic 'though it radiates to the root and tip of my cock as well

haven't yet had a "nipple orgasm" ...

making my nipples more sensitive is one thing - butt making them big like a lactating woman is not for me a reasonable goal

i don't mind guys in a showerroom seeing my big dick

... big tits is a different matter

- rip
    I was lucky in having neglected my nips until I was well into my Aneros journey so it was easy to associate them with ano-rectal and prostate stim rather than having to do a 'rewiring.'

Erect, mine are small and as sensitive as I need. I see no need to enlarge them and use the most gentle touch to stim my prostate. Just the natural erection from a couple of initial finger flicks brings them to 'attention' in 3 or 4 seconds.

I'm now working on mentally bringing them to attention in response to Aneros insertion. Co-ordinating a couple of deep breaths with a slow and deliberate tool insertion while focusing on and watching nipple erection makes for a nice start to a session. Then I sink into meditation.

Six month update (October 2011):

Most of my Aneros sessions are on my right side. My left nip gets most of the action. Out of this neglect, my right nip has gone to sleep. I'm trying to awaken it and wire it to my penis as 'rip' did. .... stay tuned !

Some guys wear tattoos "Vanilla" and "Chocolate." Wonder how "Prostate" and "Penis" might play out on the beach?

Leave a comment:

• ten_s_nut
    replied
    rip;

I agree about not wanting big nipples. Ick. My wife got my left nip to be sensitive, which helps with super-Os. The right nip won't wake up no matter what she does to it. And no, I don't want to try my e-stim TENS unit on it; too dangerous above the waist.

Cheers,

Dave

Leave a comment:

Working...
X