No announcement yet.

Nipple stimulation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes! This is my first time seeing this thread. I started using nipple stimulation when I started the aneros about 5 months ago and found it to be pleasurable and interesting since I have never done it before. Since then I always like to combine it with my aneros sessions and even alone often times. After actually paying attention to my nipples I realized that....they were very, very small. So I did some research online and being very conscious/smart about what I do to my body, I rejected ideas of herbal supplements and hormones that would change my body chemistry to enlarge the nipples and eventually I came across supple nipps and furthered my research into them. I loved what I saw and heard about it so I ordered the smallest model about a month and a half ago and have been using them around 4-7 times a week for 15-40 minutes each time since. Thus far I have noticed a significant enlargement of my nipples as well as so much more pleasure and sensation from them, being able to actually manipulate them a little as opposed to stroking a relatively flat area. Nipple play became much more fun, exciting, and pleasurable.
    Usually I use moisturizer as opposed to lip balm because I go through enough lip balm as it is and moisturizer tends to be cheaper. When they are on, the feelings in my nipples are awesome and I love to play with them every so often by slightly squeezing or tugging. I usually have a hard penis without much or any stimulation to it, though I do enjoy stimulating it sometimes...gently and very controlled as I find it easier to ejaculate with the supple nipps on (like my penis becomes a lot more sensitive to stimulation than normal). All in all, like the aneros I am very happy to have come across these and they have opened up and will continue to open up higher levels of pleasure in my nipples. I have not used these in conjunction with the aneros yet primarily because they are made of silicone and I use silicone lubricant, and while I could put them on before I handle the lubricant and the toy, I am reluctant to leave them on for the entire aneros session (usually more or less 2 hrs). I look forward to continuing these and making my nipples even more sensitive, hopefully eventually being able to reach a nipple orgasm. Perhaps I'll buy a larger model in a couple of months seeing as how they are so cheap for what they do.

Comment

Originally posted by AllInTheMind
      Usually I use moisturizer as opposed to lip balm because I go through enough lip balm as it is and moisturizer tends to be cheaper..
      In my Yahoo nipple orgasm group there has been discussion of the lubricant question. Most of us have found that lip balm doesn't work that well. Darwin recommended A+D ointment which is what I use and it is terrifi, although I think he uses something else now. One can actually twist the Supple Nipps clockwise and counterclockwise without friction. After I have had them on for a while and my nipples are engorged, I remove them and A+D then makes for a nice lubricant which enhances the pleasure of manual stimulation.

Comment

I have only been using my helix for a month was shocked when i started to feel the effects of nipple stimulation during aneros session its wild I never knew that your body can produce these new sensation most enjoyable i felt electric shocks all over my body when srtoking the skin

Comment

Originally posted by Wuerstchen
          It's been almost three months since I got my Supple Nipps. During the first
          weeks I would wear them several days a week, for up to two hours at a stretch.
          After a month or so my nipples were permanently enlarged, and I decided I didn't
          want them any larger.

Since my nipples have been expanded, I now find that I need only wear the suction
          cups for 15-20 minutes and my nipples become temporarily greatly
          enlarged, and they will stay that way for half an hour or so. I find this an
          incredible turn-on and of course I have some wonderful nipple orgasms with them
          in this state.

This may become my pattern in the future--put the Supple Nipps on for 15 minutes
          or so before a nipple orgasm session.

Do they Supple Nips make your nipples longer, wider or both? I may have to try these, they sound great.
          I have zero nipple hair, thanks to electrolysis. Once I had the hair removed, I realized how sensitive they
          can be. I've never had an orgasm from nipple stimulation, but it would be great if I could!

Car_01

Comment

Hello Rocketman10,

It is truly amazing! Much like yourself I never would have guessed that my nipples could create such pleasure. I thought for all these years they were just useless vestigial body parts for the male anatomy. Even if I never get any super-O out of my Aneros journey, learning about how sensitive and pleasurable nipples stimulation is with a bit of practice was way worth it!

Love_is

Comment

i recently had my nipples pierced which coincided with my starting my own aneros voyage of discovery i have to say the buzz from having the rings gently tugged while using my helix adds another dimension to things

Comment

Do the Supple Nips cause permanent enlargement of the nipples or is it only for a short duration once the Supple Nips are removed? I'm intrigued with the idea of added nipple stimulation to what I have already experienced, but don't want to permanently change my nipples.

Comment

Yes over time, there will be permanent enlargement.

Comment

Originally posted by Car_01
                    Do they Supple Nips make your nipples longer, wider or both? I may have to try these, they sound great.
                    I have zero nipple hair, thanks to electrolysis. Once I had the hair removed, I realized how sensitive they
                    can be. I've never had an orgasm from nipple stimulation, but it would be great if I could!

Car_01
                    Yes, the Supple Nipps have enlarged my nipples, but not hugely so. In a post to my nipple orgasm group ( Yahoo! Groups ) one of the members reported that he stopped using them for six months and that his nipples returned to their original size. I only wear mine before or during a nipple orgasm session, seldom for more than an hour at a time. Thanks to Supple NIpps, there is more nipple to stimulate. The nipples are quite large when the suction cups are removed, but rather quickly--a little too quickly--return to their original size. But with regular or extended use, the baseline of "original size" does increase.

Usually I put on Supple Nipps before a nipple orgasm session. I leave them on for 20 minutes or more until the suction engorges my nipples. Then I remove them and stimulate the much enlarged nipples to orgasm, which usually comes quickly. But I have discovered that I can have even more powerful and more numerous multiple orgasms if I stimulate my nipples with the Supple Nipps in place (see my above post from 1/17/2010). The feelings I get from gently squeezing my nipples through the Supple Nipps are very different, and intensely pleasurable in their own way. I find that gradually the sensations begin, even before orgasm, to flood my entire body, bringing it to a state of intense sensual ecstasy. Four days ago I decided to leave the Suppele Nipps on and go for the Big O. It turned out to be quite amazing. Within a string of two minutes or so I had a chain of five nipple orgasms and, as I usually do, ejaculated. Five or six minutes later I removed them and had a double nipple orgasm, the second one the most powerful of all.Altogether seven orgasms in the space of ten minutes or so--a good morning's work! (One of the great things about nipple orgasm, I have found, is that for me there is no refractory period after ejaculation. As a result, now in my late sixties, I am having far more orgasms than I ever had as a randy adolescent!)

Whereas in the "naked nipple" orgasm I gently rub the expanded surface of the nipple, I achieve the Supple Nipps orgasm by gently squeezing, in a kind of staccato motion, the tips of the suction cups.

Comment

car_01
                      I am interested in your electrolysis, I was epilating the area around my nipples but found I was getting ingrown hairs which were causing unsightly spots so am just shaving now but it is not as smooth or lasts as long.
                      Have you bought a machine you use at home ?
                      Perhaps Wuerstchen could also comment if he has a view on this.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by enigma
                        car_01
                        I am interested in your electrolysis, I was epilating the area around my nipples but found I was getting ingrown hairs which were causing unsightly spots so am just shaving now but it is not as smooth or lasts as long.

Thanks.
                        I use a Braun Silk-Úpil epilator for my chest hair and a pair of tweezers for any hairs around the nipple that remain. I have been very happy with the results.

Comment

Have posted this on another thread but yeah I have recently had a new experience my nips sure did play a major part was crazy,

Well a have just recieved 2 new sensation in a session a few days back my session was really intense and at the time I didnt even have the aneros inserted at all was sat at my laptop just talking to mates n i felt weird sensation on my thighs ect so i thought lets play around I just layed on my bed and started stroking them , the sensitivty and pleasur increased then i started to stimulate my nipples and the rest of the body about 20 mins in i was just stroking every where and I just felt pure ectasy all over my body where my hands where touching which seemed to spread I then about 10 mins after all this felt another new sensation of that tingle in my dick followed by a sharp electric shock run up it was weird i stayed doing all this for a good hour jus really enjoying it stopped as my prostate got worn out fun times

Comment

Originally posted by Wuerstchen
                            Yes, the Supple Nipps have enlarged my nipples, but not hugely so. In a post to my nipple orgasm group ( Yahoo! Groups ) one of the members reported that he stopped using them for six months and that his nipples returned to their original size. I only wear mine before or during a nipple orgasm session, seldom for more than an hour at a time. Thanks to Supple NIpps, there is more nipple to stimulate. The nipples are quite large when the suction cups are removed, but rather quickly--a little too quickly--return to their original size. But with regular or extended use, the baseline of "original size" does increase.

Usually I put on Supple Nipps before a nipple orgasm session. I leave them on for 20 minutes or more until the suction engorges my nipples. Then I remove them and stimulate the much enlarged nipples to orgasm, which usually comes quickly. But I have discovered that I can have even more powerful and more numerous multiple orgasms if I stimulate my nipples with the Supple Nipps in place (see my above post from 1/17/2010). The feelings I get from gently squeezing my nipples through the Supple Nipps are very different, and intensely pleasurable in their own way. I find that gradually the sensations begin, even before orgasm, to flood my entire body, bringing it to a state of intense sensual ecstasy. Four days ago I decided to leave the Suppele Nipps on and go for the Big O. It turned out to be quite amazing. Within a string of two minutes or so I had a chain of five nipple orgasms and, as I usually do, ejaculated. Five or six minutes later I removed them and had a double nipple orgasm, the second one the most powerful of all.Altogether seven orgasms in the space of ten minutes or so--a good morning's work! (One of the great things about nipple orgasm, I have found, is that for me there is no refractory period after ejaculation. As a result, now in my late sixties, I am having far more orgasms than I ever had as a randy adolescent!)

Whereas in the "naked nipple" orgasm I gently rub the expanded surface of the nipple, I achieve the Supple Nipps orgasm by gently squeezing, in a kind of staccato motion, the tips of the suction cups.
                            Thanks for the feedback. I may just order some of those to try out. I saw some of the pics on the Yahoo group and was a little concerned about then getting that long and sticking out through my T shirts. But those are extreme examples I would guess.

car_01

Thanks.
                            Electrolysis will pretty much eliminate the ingrown hairs. In addition to preventing them, it can be used to remove existing ingrowns. I had mine done by a professional electrologist. I found the electrolysis process erotic in and of itself when the nipples and armpits are being treated. The nice thing about electrolysis is that it is permanent, and works on all hairs, dark or light, coarse or fine. If you have dark hair, another option is laser hair removal. I laser hair removal first to get rid of the majority of hair and then used electro to clean up the stragglers. Laser hair removal is cheaper and faster and it will cut down drastically on the ingrown hair problem. Any hair that grows back is normally much finer and less prone to becoming ingrown.

It is possible to by an electrolysis machine and treat yourself. The availability of machines to people not licensed as electrologists probably varies with state law. And there is more risk to that. I've seen legitimate electrolysis machines for as little as $1500. Fischer, Apilus-Dectro, Insantron, and Silhouet Tone are examples of legit machines.

Car_01

Comment

Car_01

Thanks for the info, I will investigate this in the future.

Wuerstchen

I had been using a Braun Silk-Epil and plucking and that was causing the ingrown hairs.

Comment

Car_01

I had been using a Braun Silk-Epil and plucking and that was causing the ingrown hairs.
                                A friend recommended using a fine-grained pumice stone to exfoliate the skin. I have begun using one and am satisified so far. This should eliminate the ingrown hairs. It also makes the skin satin smooth.

Comment

Working...
                                X