Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just ordered a pair for myself :P :P :P :P :P

Comment

Tks Darwin for the clarification. Makes sense now, particularly when considering that you young studs have more breadth and depth in your rewiring. :P
      I'm gaining my points toward brown belt in breast/nipple care (having spent beaucoups hours in the local Breast Care Center during the last three months). :cry: :whine:
      So, I offer these:
      a. All around best breast & nipple lotion: Lindi Skin, Body Lotion (only two stores in our town, pop. 3 million.) --- five-star stuff according to Mrs. r.
      b. 'Aqua four' skin care -- no personal experience but has good words from Breast Health Counselors.
      c. Anything else where the major ingredient is Alo Vera.

Comment

had another wonderful session with this (aneros-less). full body orgasms.

i shaved a little teeny bit around my nips to prevent hairs being pulled. cured the slight pinching i was feeling.

darwin

Comment

Originally posted by darwin
          had another wonderful session with this (aneros-less). full body orgasms.

darwin
          Darwin, just to be clear: You are having full-body orgasms just by wearing these things? Do you do anything else to stimulate the nipples? (I am hoping mine arrive today. I can hardly wait!)

Comment

W-

repeat: no manual stimulation of any kind.

but, w, remember that aneros users can commonly have orgasmic experiences with just their body alone (aneros-less), and no manual stimulation. once you are wired, you can fire up the automatic contractions by relaxing and letting them happen.

however, my perception is that these aneros-less sessions were significantly intensified by the Supple Nips.

to be scientific i will have a session without them to compare.

by the way, have you tried paint brushes?

darwin

Comment

Originally posted by darwin

by the way, have you tried paint brushes?

darwin
              You mean normal paint brushes--bristle or sable brushes? If that's what you mean, I think I have, and found them pleasurable. But one still has to manipulate the brushes, no?

Comment

Hi all I have just received my order I just made a session with my peridise and I must say I am surprised that the result is super orgasmic I recommend to all the world!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by aliquis
                  No, and I don't know how well these work for men if that was the intended purpose, but they sure seem popular:
                  http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.c...stomer_reviews
                  Got a pair and love 'em. One of them's redundant now since my op, any takers? :lol:

O W

Comment

I got mine just the other day.
                    My nips are pretty sensetive, and I have tired endless times to have a nipple orgasm and have gotten absoulty nowhere. My second time using them I felt some wonderful throbbing in one nipple that I have never felt before.
                    For the price of these things, I don't know what you have to loose trying them out
                    One more tool in the arsenal

Comment

Would any of you nipple-orgasmic people out there be able to provide some tips on reaching that stage?

Comment

It is not for their intended use but as soon as I saw the product everyone is ordering, I was reminded of these which seem to be similar and you get a box of 12 for $2.29.
                        http://tinyurl.com/4heybq

I have no idea how they work but maybe has some laying around and could try it.

Comment

Originally posted by mobilesub
                          It is not for their intended use but as soon as I saw the product everyone is ordering, I was reminded of these which seem to be similar and you get a box of 12 for $2.29.
                          http://tinyurl.com/4heybq

I have no idea how they work but maybe has some laying around and could try it.
                          Those are finger covers; meant to simply slip over the finger, like a glove. I don't think they'd be capable of providing the suction required.

Comment

Originally posted by MacPC
                            Would any of you nipple-orgasmic people out there be able to provide some tips on reaching that stage?
                            I don't consider myself "nipple orgasmic" though I have managed to produce some exquisite sensations which, if not orgasmic, are so close I really don't care. It's taken about 2 years for me to reach this point. All I've done is lightly stroke and/or pinch them once or twice a day for a few minutes. It varies depending on my mood. An aroused state of mind helps, of course.

I think the Supple Nips can aid the process. They definitely make the nipples more sensitive and even after only a couple days' use I've had some good results by manipulating them while wearing them. I can't say how effective they'd be for someone still developing these feelings though.

Comment

You can use black rubber chair leg ferrules:
                              http://www.choiceful.com/choiceful-i...ack-of-10.html
                              they come in various sizes:
                              http://www.mannering-rubber.co.uk/item.asp?iid=259

Make sure your nipples are well greased to gain suction, but also to make the possibility of getting water blisters less likely (they are painful and take awhile to clear up!) - would recommend only trying for 5 minutes initially and build up length to half an hour - over a period of 6 months there will be slow permanent growth in size. (Some bears take this to an extreme google "tit pig")

In relation to Aneros use, discovering nipple pleasure sensitivity aids for me in realising full bodied pleasure emanates far easier from Aneros use and nipple stimulation than the usual penile focussed stimulation. As a male getting in touch with my nipples has really helped initially to open up my multi-orgasmic capabilities that have now been enhanced by Aneros usage.

Comment

Originally posted by hapticbear
                                You can use black rubber chair leg ferrules:
                                http://www.choiceful.com/choiceful-i...ack-of-10.html
                                they come in various sizes:
                                http://www.mannering-rubber.co.uk/item.asp?iid=259
                                given that supple nips are cheap, $15, are designed for this, won't give blisters, etc, and feel great, it seems they are a better option.

darwin

Comment

Working...
                                X