Nipple stimulation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bishop
    If you want more suction, squeeze more air out of them after they are attached. By continuing to squeeze more and more air out they begin to suck up the nipple into the cavity. It takes a little bit of practice.
    I managed to get enough air out that it felt painful, but whether that was due to the suction or the length of time I left them on, I'm not sure. These things aren't very big but they do pack a punch.

I probably went a little overboard my first time trying them. About 15-20 mins the first time, then I took them off for an hour or so and put them back on for close to an hour. My right nipple, which normally isn't very sensitive, was tender and stung a little if I stroked it. It did increase in size (about double it's original size) as well. No noticeable increase in size or sensation in my left nipple.

Today, they're both about the size they were before I tried the Supple Nipps and though it could be my imagination, my right nipple still feels more sensitive.

Comment

I wonder what effect these suction cups will have on guys like me, who are already hard-wired for nipple orgasm. I suppose at the very least they will make my nipples larger, which I would like, but it's hard to believe they could make them more sensitive.

Darwin, did you get your pair? Please give us a report!

Comment

From the package:
        They do not work on pierced nipples, or highly sensitive nipples, as some testing has shown.
        Presumably this means it won't make your nipples even more sensitive, but I believe they can still provide pleasure, especially if you've already got orgasmic nipples.

Comment

A week ago, I used my snake bites overnight. The result was pretty extreme, as I woke up to find a burst water blister on one nipple and an intact blister on the other. I had squished all the air out of both of them, but the pain was a good one. It's a week later, and they are almost completely healed.

I wanted to shock those little nerves back to life, and it worked! Now I feel a little electric jolt from time to time, as they tell me they're there. There's a new connection between my nips and penis that wasn't there before, but I think it can developed further.

Comment

i have used them a few times now.

i really like them and definitely recommend them.

they are in the aneros style, in that they provide subtle stimulation, but if you listen, it gets very loud.

they bring waves of pleasure to your chest and nipples area, like you are getting an intensely desired hug (like passionately rubbing your nipples against your lover's). and they easily stimulate nipple orgasm.

so far i used them once in my car for about 15 minutes, very nice. and the other two times were in conjunction w/ the peridise. i would change my focus from down there to up here, with excellent effect. looking forward to a full nips only session, to see what they alone can really provide.

don't take too seriously the 15 minute limitation. that is probably written by their lawyers. a standard use of these is overnight for women that have inverted nipples. a couple of hours will be fine.

these are much gentler than a snake bit kit, which i would not recommend!

put them on and listen... you'll be very happy you did.

darwin

Comment

Originally posted by darwin
              they bring waves of pleasure to your chest and nipples area, like you are getting an intensely desired hug (like passionately rubbing your nipples against your lover's). and they easily stimulate nipple orgasm.

darwin
              Just to clarify, Darwin: Did you have a nipple orgasm just by wearing these? Or did you use them as a prelude to manual stimulation of the nipples that led to nipple orgasm?

Comment

just wearing them.

Comment

just wearing them.
                  WOW! I am accustomed to getting penile and prostate pleasure without touching them, i.e., stimulating them by remote control through the nipples. The prospect of a hands-free nipple orgasm opens up all kinds of possibilities!

Comment

i have used them a few times now.

i really like them and definitely recommend them.

they are in the aneros style, in that they provide subtle stimulation, but if you listen, it gets very loud.

so far i used them once in my car for about 15 minutes, very nice. and the other two times were in conjunction w/ the peridise. i would change my focus from down there to up here, with excellent effect. looking forward to a full nips only session, to see what they alone can really provide.

don't take too seriously the 15 minute limitation. that is probably written by their lawyers. a standard use of these is overnight for women that have inverted nipples. a couple of hours will be fine.

these are much gentler than a snake bit kit, which i would not recommend!

put them on and listen... you'll be very happy you did.

darwin
                    Thanks for your feedback regarding the Supple Nipps Darwin! Aneros should start selling these bad boys! :idea:

Comment

Darwin's post sold me. I just ordered a pair for myself! I predict 2010 will be a record year for nipple orgasms!

Comment

yes, i agree, aneros should sell these. at $15 they are a bargain.

i don't want to over-hype them. i found them delicious, but i am pretty sensitive. it might take a little time for others to experience the same thing.

if you are already multi-orgasmic, my guess is they will work well for you. if you are on the road, they will add a lift.

darwin

Comment

quick update.

had a 20 min session with just the supple nips. amazing. came the closest i have ever to a hands-free wet orgasm. my penis was going crazy, and my ass got into it as well.

it was so strange, because most of the time i was not even conscious of my nipples, but i am sure they were driving it.

if you get these, you will need a tube of lip balm, so buy that in advance.

also, if used properly they should expand to the original shape (after you squeeze them onto your nipple), rather than staying compressed. the compression can hurt a teeny bit. but expanded the suck your nipple in.

darwin

Comment

Good work and nice rundown Darwin !!

I agree on the wet HFO from nips (mine have been streaming rather pulsing.)

We've had a consensus here that the nips are typically wired to the prostate. From nite-one my wife made it clear that her nips were the "on-switch" to the g-spot (which runs parallel our nip-prostate thesis.)

However (comma) why are we getting wet HFOs from nips rather than getting a dry mini-O that stays dry. :shock: :?: :?: :?: (Hmmm, perhaps because I'm not rewired yet. Butt that doesn't explain your response unless you worked to reroute the energy ..... etc.)

Comment

Definitely interested in this.

Will buy when it won't break me (lol so poor). My nipples are quite sensitive already and if they have the capacity that Darwin has described, I'm definitely going to need to try them out.

Comment

i should clarify. i did have dry orgasms, including ones that felt wet, but weren't. but also had that feeling like i was close to ejaculating.

darwin

Comment

Working...
                                X