I am 41% gay - am I gay?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by atm853
    ... I swear to everyone I answered the questions honestly... ...
    Really :?: atm853 thou art a true eclectic :!:

My "honest" answer for about half of the questions would have been a "no clue" choice. New Year's resolution: "Get counseling to revise reading list." :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Billy11
      I'm 28% gay. I had to guess on several questions cause I didn't have a clue what the answer was.

Ok, stop holding out ALV. What did you score?
      Just read the title of the thread

Comment

Originally posted by Pommie
        Turns out I'm 15% gay! I'm not sure whether I should be proud of that or go and hide my face in shame!!
        Everyone is some degree of gay. At 15% gay/85% straight, you are with the majority of the population... even the "straight" ones aren't 100% straight.

Comment

Just read the title of the thread
          Ha now I feel really stupid. ops:
          While viewing the thread I noticed you didn't have an answer in your first post and I kinda just forgot what the name of the thread was called.

Comment

I got 73% - and a "let me guess ... your a bottom right?" Based on some of the questions, I don't know what I would talk about with someone who scored 100% on this !! LOL

For the record, in real life I'm an oral bottom, but in private I've become 100% bottom for my Maximus. It pushes all of my buttons : )

Comment

I guess i should tell my husband. Not sure how he'll take the news. LOL
              You are 47% gay
              You're the kind of guy that likes chicks, but takes a peek in the lockeroom as well... right?

Comment

Whew....only 18%...wait...maybe that's not good? Sheesh, one of my best friends is gay. Or is he black? I don't remember.

Anyway...

C

Comment

I dont need a silly test to tell me that Im gay Ive known that for years. lol

Comment

27% gay, ergo not gay. . .uh-huh. . .Now, I am technically "gay-bi," but I've lived with a man for the past 24 years, the last time I had sex with a woman global warming was *not* a household term, and when told I suck my response is, "Yeah. . .wanna see why they call me Dyson?"

27%. . .just goes to show how accurate stereotypes are I guess. ;-)

Comment

Working...
                    X