No announcement yet.

Body Cleanse & Enhanced Chakra ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have used the product a few times myself. I believe it's a good product too. The one thing that I believe helps with the aneros sessions is that the tea you drink before bed time causes mild contractions in the bowels. I believe this is what is happening with the aneros products, especially the peridice.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Yeah, thanks to Aneros taking a shit has never been so good.
      I now go like 3 or 4 or even 5 times a day, stick a finger up my ass and then...pffffft....dinner is served

Comment

Helixer, funny shit man !

Comment

Yeah it's a bit like an Aneros version of the Sixth Sense.("I see dead ppl all the time") I SMELL SHIT all the time :lol: Actually this is NO joke....I really do :shock:

Comment

5 times a day cannot be healthy.

Just saying....

Comment

Helixer, maybe you have been backed up? I hear that when your colon is packed
              the body constantly absorbes and reabsorbes the poisons in the waste material.
              Do you drink water?

Comment

Tks to Tip and alv I got serious about whether this is a help or just smoke.

Last cleanse was on 8/15/09 and I didn't make any mental notes about how it affected my sessions. So Saturday (8/26) I took a day of vegetable juice, some fruit, fiber supplement and pro-bio yogurt. Sunday was cleanse day. Good night's sleep! Monday session was just OK. Both Tuesday morning and this morning the sessions GREAT. Will see how long the good vibes last.

Comment

I always thought that bentonite clay (or whatever it is they use) was more damaging than beneficial because it pulled off the top layer of intestinal 'skin'.

Also, those big long tar-like snakes people so proudly show off is just the gel and clay coming out your intestine, right? It's not like that stuff has been in there for years and years. If this were the case, surgeons operating on bowels would talk more of this and be warning us of the dangers.

We've become obsessed with toxins and being pure. Unless you live in a totally clean environment and only eat organic foods, you're never going to be toxin-free. Thankfulliy, we have highly evolved elimination systems to cope.

Comment

Originally posted by rorymuscle
                    Also, those big long tar-like snakes people so proudly show off is just the gel and clay coming out your intestine, right? It's not like that stuff has been in there for years and years. If this were the case, surgeons operating on bowels would talk more of this and be warning us of the dangers.
                    I always thought that the intestine was self-cleansing, and the intestinal "snakes" are just parts of food that have not been processed by the intestine yet.

We've become obsessed with toxins and being pure. Unless you live in a totally clean environment and only eat organic foods, you're never going to be toxin-free. Thankfulliy, we have highly evolved elimination systems to cope.
                    Even organic foods have naturally-occurring toxins, so it's impossible to stay away from toxins in the environment. If you did, your body would attack itself for lack of anything to fight against. Leading allergists are concluding our exponential proliferation of allergies is due to our sanitized lifestyle.

Comment

Originally posted by Badger
                      ... I always thought that the intestine was self-cleansing, and the intestinal "snakes" are just parts of food that have not been processed by the intestine yet.

Even organic foods have naturally-occurring toxins, so it's impossible to stay away from toxins in the environment. If you did, your body would attack itself for lack of anything to fight against. Leading allergists are concluding our exponential proliferation of allergies is due to our sanitized lifestyle.
                      Agree wholeheartedly with all that. The Zone Diet is perhaps my ideal but I don't consume my quota of natural fibers from veges that I harvest or fruits right off the tree. I don't limit my meat intake to what I can hunt down, kill and skewer during a morning in the field. Instead, I swallow fiber supplements and pro-biotic yogurts, and an assortment of meds to keep me alive and functional. The Omega-3 caps make me a bit sharper mentally.

I've given up the double-double from In-N-Out but do partake of an occasional $ 6 burger from Carl's Jr. My salmon is off a plate at Outback or from our local Sushi bar -- not caught by me in the wild and most likely, farmed. I hire people to dig, deep inside a steer, retrieve a tenderloin then slather it with chemicals. I am occasionally a cookie monster. I like a glass of Cabernet two or three times a week.

You hired me to kill for you and during that effort your minions fed my bod a lot of very greasy low-fiber, high carb food from a ration prescribed by the agri interests in Congress -- lots of butter. So, I do what makes me feel better and function well. A cleanse, nine or ten times a year seems to perk me up and make golf game better

I'm not naturally super-orgasmic. That ability dropped out of my genealogy long ago. So, I seek the Super-O using artificial means.. the Aneros.

"Struggling" along in my mid-70s. ...rook

Comment

Originally posted by Tiphereth
                        Helixer, maybe you have been backed up? I hear that when your colon is packed
                        the body constantly absorbes and reabsorbes the poisons in the waste material.
                        Do you drink water?
                        At least 2 liters a day, I think it's probably the lube.I mean normally I go once maybe twice a day....but with the Aneros...I crap like a fucking horse!!!!

Comment

Admittedly, and only having used Aneros prostate massage for about 2 and a half months now, I've also noticed easier, more frequent bowel movements. But I think it's the combination of being conscientious about the high fiber diet (to keep the rectum clean), the general toning of the rectal/anal muscles so that you "feel it" more readily when something does move in there that needs to be emptied, and the effect of any left over lubrication that makes the emptying "slicker".

Comment

Rather than create a new thread, i'll post here.
                            Anytime I begin to feel the sensations of my Helix begin, I need a bowel movement & this interrupts all previous work.
                            So, I've started using the shower hose end to clean myself out. This seems to be taking a long time to get rid of all stool, over and hour...
                            I need some advice....

Comment

big_fella,

You're taking way too big of an enema. I, like many, don't even enema at all. Eating a high fiber diet (bran cereals and if necessary getting one of those fiber bars or a little fiber supplement at other times in the day) makes for bulky soft bowel movements (up to 2 to 3 a day) that slide out "clean" leaving the rectum itself, as normally it should be, empty after the movement. You can always "check" a little inside with your finger when you're doing your pre-insertion anal lubing just to be sure.

Also, the lubricant you're using in your rectum itself may be causing your colon to want to empty. The water soluble lubes, especially those that contain glycerin, are prone to do this. Remember glycerin suppositories and what they're used for? Try reading some the many lubricant topics on the forum for additional ideas and I believe in this case your problem is going to be solved when you get the best lubricant that will agree with you.

Comment

Working...
                              X