Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My personal best (Helix and Nipple Stim)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My personal best (Helix and Nipple Stim)

I have been learning my way through the pathway of Aneros for the last two years and today I hit a personal milestone.

I posted several months back about pushing through the Super O barrier and it was a tremendous experience for me. Once I did that, I couldn't get back to it until today. I guess I'm a slow learner. I was able to enjoy the p-waves and some really good sensations but I felt like I had taken a step back.

I decided to take a break from the Aneros or at least use it less often and spend some time learning the ways of nipple orgasm as posted by wuerstchen1. I subscribed to his mailing list and read about it while I allowed my brain to digest my previous Aneros learning.

My first attempt at nipple stimulation was right after a couple of hours of reading on the subject, I was tired and not up for a Aneros session so I decided it was time to put my new learning to work. I honestly didn't think I would be very successful so I stripped off my shirt while laying on the couch and watching the 11:00 news. It was hardly an optimal situation for erotic stimulation but I wanted something and this would be an interesting test.

I slowly circled my right index finger around my right nipple for around 20 minutes when suddenly... There was a floating feeling in my legs. I felt strong buzzing in my prostate and very ANEROS-LIKE sensations in the lower half of my body. Needless to say I was completely stunned and wanted to continue to see where it would go. I started to breath harder and an erection began to grow which is unusual since the Aneros doesn't usually do that for me. A few minutes later and I felt an ache in the soles of my feet followed by a wave that began in my feet and ran like a lightning bolt to my prostate.

The sensation was a strong mini-o and ejaculation that was throbbing for nearly 30 seconds before it ended. I was amazed that I had done this entirely by running my finger in circles on my chest. I am really beginning to understand what the human body is capable of doing. Wow. Upon further inspection, there was no ejaculation but it felt every bit like there was... dry orgasm! I was just shaking my head in amazement.

True to form, I haven't been able to do that again and my nipple play has sparked great 'desire' in my prostate for the Helix. Today, I wanted to indulge myself and had a session that was immediately positive. My earlier nipple play made the involuntaries come quickly. I had the Helix in before I was done with my work for the day (working from home) and took a call 10 minutes after I slide it in. I had to stop the conversation and complain of a back spasm while I dealt with a huge and unexpected p-wave as I sat in my office chair. I got my co-worker off the phone and laid down on the bed to see where things would go.

I was an above-average Aneros session with strong movement which has been uncharacteristic for me. What I normally run into is that the involuntaries stop and things just lock up and I'm done. This time I used nipple stimulation to warm up the prostate and pelvic floor - I couldn't stand it for more than a couple of minutes and the involuntaries started up again. I used this technique twice to keep things going and ended up with the following about 90 minutes into the session:

- Major Super-O with rapid deep breathing, uncontrolled vocalization (o-face) and a slight sensation of leaking pre-cum.
    - Major Super-O with rapid deep breathing and I was literally screaming with everything I had into a pillow. Screaming!
    - Minor O with some panting and that happy floaty feeling
    - Major Super-O with rapid deep breathing, good moaning and what I was sure had to be a quarter of a cup of pre-cum. There were a few drops but that was it.

I had things to do and decided to quit and take a shower. On my way to the bathroom, I had a mini-O on the way out of bed, leaning over the mattress and another in a standing position next to the shower. Before the next wave hit me, I got the Helix out and ended things.

I wish I didn't have things on the schedule or I could have been there for hours. Happy days are here again!

Sounds very cool! I'm going to try it! I like the idea of stimulation by such means in conjunction with the aneros!
    Cheers

Comment

Hey mobilesub!

Congratulations on your success!

Your story is Great too!

I serve "nipple-play" with ALL my practices! (Ramps-up
      just about every sexual session I do, or by itself, too!)

Keep it up Man!

Later, Hlaser99

Comment

Very similar to my own experiences. Nipple play has absolutely enhanced my sessions. Last night's session was awesome! Each time I felt like I was "disconnected" from my aneros, I would stimulate my nipples. I would immediately get back into rythym and a Super-O would follow.

Comment

Nip-Stim works for me too. I am fairly new to the aneros (8 sessions and counting) and I try to leave the nips out of the equation for as long as possible. But when I feel like the aneros is losing it's momentum, I connect everything back up with some nipple play.

Comment

Hey yeah that nipple stim really works. I posted awhile back about my experiences with it and how it can enhance a session or even work as an Aneros free session. I've kind of stopped using it, because for some reason I have this underlying worry that stimulating my breasts a lot will make them grow and I don't wan't women's breasts. Anyone with knowledge here on that? Other than that it is great. I've read that your breasts are connected directly to your prostate so it is like a short cut way to stimulate them. For women I believe it is direct connect to the g-spot or somewhere thereabouts and why it feels so good to them.

Sounds like some good sessions keep it up.

PS: For any of you that keep up with or remember my exploits I should mention that with more experience using the Aneros the more reliable my orgasms are. Now I super O every session if it is long enough. Usually that happens at close to 1 hour give or take. Also, I used to have a lot of long sessions such as even 4 to 8 hours but now I get by with anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours pretty commonly. My body just learned what it is looking for and now knows how to get it. Keep in mind too that the fish oil I really believe helps keep the brain primed for orgasm. So that is the difference likely between a session where you have a big bang versus come up against a road block. Take all the fish oil mentioned elsewhere with emphasis on DHA - as that is the more orgasm oriented ingredient. I highly recommend Ginko Biloba too. Ginko increases breathing ability and blood circulation to the brain which believe me from my experimentation really seems to help orgasmic ability as well.

Comment

Working...
            X