No announcement yet.

Strap On Recommendations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thre is a Share XL? I need to know about this.

I have been looking at strap-ons myself, and I'm torn. The Feeldoe is definitely out to me - the material is way too hard and seems like it would tear my sensitive parts up. So I'm leaning towards the Share.

But I'm torn on whether I want penetration as well, or if that would be distracting to me. I orgasm easily, so that could make me lousy at topping. My other preference is a vac-u-lock system - the vac-u-lock is pretty stable and you can play around with teasing and such and keep your hands free. Of course then you have to negotiate angles but that jsut means more practice.

I'm off to research Share XLs now.

Comment

i know this is an old post but it fits me so well i have to post. i talked my wife into strap on sex twice it was amazing. unfortunately she never liked it and refuses to do it again. i am very straight but i love the feeling of a FAKE penis in my butt i have done it to myself for nine years and have never wondered if i was gay. as far as choices i liked the vac u lock classic dong it kinda big at 8 inches and about 1.5 inches across but i like the full feeling

Comment

Working...
      X