Announcement

Collapse

AVN Fan Awards - Vote for the Helix Syn!

Hi Everyone,

In the runup to the 2018 AVN Awards, AVN is holding an online vote for a bunch of different categories, and the Helix Syn is one of the nominees for "Most Amazing Sex Toy". We'd greatly appreciate it if you would go to https://avn.com/awards/voting/most-amazing-sex-toy to cast your vote. You can even cast your vote daily. Voting runs from now until January 18th. Thank you!

The Aneros Team
See more
See less

Pleasure level during session?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pleasure level during session?

What is your level of pleasure like during a session?

For me, when i have a good session, I soon reach a platerau where the pleasure is constant and in someway it's almost painful that the pleasure level isn't rising since i want it so bad. I can stay at this level for 20-30 minutes max and then it goes away. Often it goes away earlier. I get the feeling that if i was doing things "right" the pleasure should keep rising slowly untill i reach the super o.

Om some sessions it goes up and down. I stay at the plateuau for max 1 min and then go back to nothing and then back up again if im lucky. This can go on for a few times but mostly io find it hard to get going again after it's gone down.

It would be interesting to hear how it is for the rest of you guys. I have this mental image of how things are supposed to be and I'm could use some help breaking my image so i can just "let things go".

I have never had a full body super o and i have been at this on and off for 10+ years. Had a lot of pleasure on the journey though.

Edit: Maybe i should also add that it's hard to relax while I'm att the plateau. That's probably part of the problem.
    Last edited by tanricTraveler; 11-22-2017, 11:18 AM.

I'm new to this but from the few sessions I've had I can definitely identify with the desperation of wanting the pleasure to increase even more. I get to the part when I'm extremely turned on and legs shaking with heavy breathing, but I'm kind of stuck there, at least for now.

Comment

After many years of enjoying whatever sensation come along I have learned that trying to make the sensations to increase is a recipe for it not happening. I have learned to appreciate and enjoy the exquisite sensation presented by the session, sometimes it may develops into a Super O which is so draining that you have to stop or wave after wave of pleasure waves, which you can ride all night if you wish.

Comment

Originally posted by tanricTraveler View Post
        I have this mental image of how things are supposed to be and I'm could use some help breaking my image so i can just "let things go". Edit: Maybe i should also add that it's hard to relax while I'm at the plateau. That's probably part of the problem.
        You've alluded to two common obstacles to progress in the Aneros journey. One being having expectations of "...how things are supposed to be..." and the other being not sufficiently relaxed to allow your body to take the lead role in an Anerosession. Both of these obstacles are purely mental issues (please see Identifying Obstacles to Progress). chestinut is quite correct in his statements and it boils down to coaxing your ego consciousness to allow your Id to slide to the forefront of your awareness and control the session. It is easy to say these things but as you, I and many others know all too well, it is easier said than done, nonetheless, it is this shift in mental attitude which will allow the full blossoming of the orgasmic experience to manifest for you. You may find some useful tools to aid this shift in the thread Identifying Facilitators to Progress
        Good Vibes to You !
        rumel

Comment

After a slow start, 18 months to my first super O, things took off on a beautiful path. I do miss the phase of when every super O was better then the last. About 2 years ago I came up new idea for me to try. The idea was to slow the build of the super O down and enjoy the sensations longer. My hope was to raise the level of pleasure without spilling all the sexual energy into a super O. I raised the level of pleasure with deep meditation and relaxation. Fast forward to today and this is what I have learned.

tantricTraveler said "maybe I should also add that it's hard to relax while I'm at the plateau"

I can with over (2 years of practice) relax at the plateau and this what I have found. Instead of a super O, I hit what is best described as a state of bliss. This state of bliss is something that I think of as "walking in the Garden of Eden". This state is very fragile, like a child blowing bubbles and it takes deep meditation to stay at this plateau. At this state of arousal there are no failures.

Comment

Originally posted by brucemarkland View Post
            After a slow start, 18 months to my first super O, things took off on a beautiful path. I do miss the phase of when every super O was better then the last. About 2 years ago I came up new idea for me to try. The idea was to slow the build of the super O down and enjoy the sensations longer. My hope was to raise the level of pleasure without spilling all the sexual energy into a super O. I raised the level of pleasure with deep meditation and relaxation. Fast forward to today and this is what I have learned.

tantricTraveler said "maybe I should also add that it's hard to relax while I'm at the plateau"

I can with over (2 years of practice) relax at the plateau and this what I have found. Instead of a super O, I hit what is best described as a state of bliss. This state of bliss is something that I think of as "walking in the Garden of Eden". This state is very fragile, like a child blowing bubbles and it takes deep meditation to stay at this plateau. At this state of arousal there are no failures.
            This is very interesting @brucemarkland. Can you elaborate a little more and answer a few questions? In your experience, the experiences and sensations progress to a somewhat defined "plateau" ? Did your aless sessions also reach a point of plateau as well?
            Thanks for any more input you may have..!
            Last edited by Ananewb-Wow; 11-29-2017, 12:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ananewb-Wow View Post

This is very interesting. Can you elaborate a little more and answer a few questions? In your experience, the experiences and sensations progress to a somewhat defined "plateau" ? Did your aless sessions also reach a point of plateau as well?
              I wouldn't say a defined palteau. The plateau is at a diffrent level every time but it is a level that I can't seem to go beyond. Can't say much about my aless. Don't have much of those.

Comment

What you describe is very interesting. On. my short journey I feel I have reached this state but only for a short while. I am practicing relaxing. My body and spirit are telling me that I should follow this path. Any advice or further description on achieving this state would be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Ananewb-Wow View Post

This is very interesting @brucemarkland. Can you elaborate a little more and answer a few questions? In your experience, the experiences and sensations progress to a somewhat defined "plateau" ? Did your aless sessions also reach a point of plateau as well?
                  This plateau is at the same level as my super O's but because of the deep relaxation( no movement no contractions) I can stay there until something snaps me out of it. When I lose my focus i can slip into a super O or the feeling just slips away. Ever since my first a-less feelings started I was intent on learning the a-less way. I started every session a-less and it took me about 6 months to have my first a-less super O. I can hit this high level or plateau a-less as well.

Comment

Giveitago 56, Work on your A-less. When you can achieve a-less super O's you then realize that it you and not the aneros that is responsible for these. Good luck and keep following your spirit.

Comment

YES so much this yes yes yes!! I've incorporated 2 years of mindfulness into my sessions and they literally exploded a thousand fold. When thoughts start to come in I block them out by focusing on only the internal pulse in my pelvis and my breathing. It's like my breath, heartbeat and prostatic pulsing/involuntary contractions unify into one pulse that plays around in tempo out of my control. This is when every contraction and corresponding stimulation of my prostate feels like it's own unique dry O. Super Os become the most relaxing feeling I can ever feel after a moment of supreme escalation and hardcore involuntary gripping onto of the toy. When it releases my breath becomes light and the pulse radiates throughout my entire body as the toy slowly rides in and out gently, finishing me off. The connection I found between mindfulness and aneros sessions is that I've had aneros sessions for years before I ever started mindfulness practice, and in my sessions I focused hard on my breathing and relaxation, and trying hard to not think about orgasm or anything going on within my body. Mindfulness actually made sense when I realized I was "thinking" about nothing but breathing and being self centered, which was exactly what I had been doing for so long during Aneros sessions. As soon as I realized this, I incorporated my practice into my sessions, and they've never been the same.

Sometimes I'm so blissed out that I don't remember what toy I have in me. I used to struggle so hard and become so frustrated to the point of being mad at myself that I couldn't make my ass have an orgasm on its own. When I stopped caring and just let the good feelings take over, I had my first Super O. The less I care the more orgasms I have. I find that the toys feel very good inside me whether I'm having an O or not, and just residing in that fact is a huge way to ignore your daily life and dig into your session like you deserve!

I love the "child blowing bubbles" analogy, that is so for real and right on. I said "nailed it" out loud to myself after I read it haha! Would you say it's fragile in the sense that its difficult to maintain and you feel like it could be lost or stop at any second? Or does that state just hang there and linger whether you want it to or not, as long as you're maintaining your meditative state?

Comment

Originally posted by techpump View Post

YES so much this yes yes yes!! I've incorporated 2 years of mindfulness into my sessions and they literally exploded a thousand fold. When thoughts start to come in I block them out by focusing on only the internal pulse in my pelvis and my breathing. It's like my breath, heartbeat and prostatic pulsing/involuntary contractions unify into one pulse that plays around in tempo out of my control. This is when every contraction and corresponding stimulation of my prostate feels like it's own unique dry O. Super Os become the most relaxing feeling I can ever feel after a moment of supreme escalation and hardcore involuntary gripping onto of the toy. When it releases my breath becomes light and the pulse radiates throughout my entire body as the toy slowly rides in and out gently, finishing me off. The connection I found between mindfulness and aneros sessions is that I've had aneros sessions for years before I ever started mindfulness practice, and in my sessions I focused hard on my breathing and relaxation, and trying hard to not think about orgasm or anything going on within my body. Mindfulness actually made sense when I realized I was "thinking" about nothing but breathing and being self centered, which was exactly what I had been doing for so long during Aneros sessions. As soon as I realized this, I incorporated my practice into my sessions, and they've never been the same.

Sometimes I'm so blissed out that I don't remember what toy I have in me. I used to struggle so hard and become so frustrated to the point of being mad at myself that I couldn't make my ass have an orgasm on its own. When I stopped caring and just let the good feelings take over, I had my first Super O. The less I care the more orgasms I have. I find that the toys feel very good inside me whether I'm having an O or not, and just residing in that fact is a huge way to ignore your daily life and dig into your session like you deserve!

I love the "child blowing bubbles" analogy, that is so for real and right on. I said "nailed it" out loud to myself after I read it haha! Would you say it's fragile in the sense that its difficult to maintain and you feel like it could be lost or stop at any second? Or does that state just hang there and linger whether you want it to or not, as long as you're maintaining your meditative state?
                        I think you will know what I mean when I say it depends. Sometimes I am so deep into the situation that nothing other then a gun shot or bomb while snap me out and other times it is fragile as a bubble. I feel lucky enough to be able to get this much enjoyment out of this but I would like to be able to go deep each and every time. If you figure a way let me know.

Comment

Working...
                        X