This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moonbounce View Post

Ditto on the Maximus Trident!! Almost two hours of dry and Super Os in my last use.
    This has also been my experience with the Maximus Trident.

Just had my first session with it a couple days ago and my prostate is still buzzing almost 48 hours later. I would say I had one of the strongest and longest orgasms I have ever had. It was ALMOST too much. While the Maximus Classic has delivered some strong-O's in the past, I would say the MT tops them all.

The MT seems to push up against the prostate more directly, which has also been my experience with the ET. I would say this is directly related to the K-tab. The MT also seems to have much more movement than it's classic counterpart. There is a definite "springiness" to the device, especially when the in-voluntaries are in motion. (same with the ET).

After 1 session the Maximus Trident has already paid for itself IMO.

Comment

It's been a month since my last review on the helix trident. I can still say there is a difference in the reaction of my body with the trident tool. The arms continue to keep the body on focus to the prostate. I have had better contact and longer sustaining pleasure comparatively. I feel i have made a leap in progress toward the super o without trying anything different than i was before and i feel it is because the engineering of the trident device forces it to maintain contact. It allows me to take a passenger seat to the device and to just observe more without the need for placement correction. Well done. I would love to experience this trident tool in a polished steel generation (hint, hint).

Comment

I'm grumpy as the UK suppliers don't appear to have any interest in stocking this new range. Postage, customs charges and sales tax mean it will cost three times the price for me to order one directly from Texas.

Comment

Be patient. I just ordered 3 different Trident models in my home country (not the US) with a 30% off Boxing Day discount. The models were already on sale as well. I basically got one for free with the discount.

Comment

I am thinking about getting the Maximus Trident - one of my tools I have been using so far is the Progasm.

Anyone here who has tried both the Progasm and the Maximus Trident - is it worth getting the Maximus when you already own the Progasm?

I am only a few weeks into my journey yet but so far I enjoy the difference in how the toys feel (owning a Helix, Vice and Progasm so far)

Comment

Originally posted by ivar79 View Post
              I am thinking about getting the Maximus Trident - one of my tools I have been using so far is the Progasm.

Anyone here who has tried both the Progasm and the Maximus Trident - is it worth getting the Maximus when you already own the Progasm?

I am only a few weeks into my journey yet but so far I enjoy the difference in how the toys feel (owning a Helix, Vice and Progasm so far)
              The tools you mentioned have different characteristics. One more work better than at one time and vice versa.

Comment

I have played with the Trident series for a few weeks, and I started to notice that although the springy autof**k effect is still very noticeable and pleasurable, I have not been able to reach the mind blowing SuperO's like I had in the first few sessions with the Trident series. Also, I can't seem to go into that illusive euphoric mental and physical state that feels like floating on the sea when using the classic lines.

Just out of curiosity, I switched back to Eupho Classic and Progasm Jr in the last session, and the slow build up to euphoric feeling and SuperO is back. My current guess is that the springy effect of the Trident series is more like a partner f**king the prostate at a higher frequency than the rhythm of our own muscle contractions when using the classic line. Although the autof**k effect can be more easily especially for beginners and quite amazing when first experienced, it may actually become a distraction after a while for more experienced users, and interfere the build up to SuperO. Maybe this is similar to some women liking slow sex more? Or maybe I'm just not experienced enough with the Trident series yet to not let the faster autof**k distracts me?

I have not have enough sessions to experience and compare yet.
                Does anyone have similar experiences with the Trident series?
                Last edited by bbs999; 01-09-2018, 10:46 PM.

Comment

Yes, I have noticed that my sessions have been a bit flat the past couple weeks using the Trident models. It is normal for me to go through periods when sessions are just not that great, so I thought that was what was happening. Your post struck my curiosity and last night I dusted off my Eupho Syn and had a above average session; not mind blowing but good. For the first few weeks using the Trident's every session was great, then things tapered off some. The same thing has happened numerous times in the past with the Classic line where one massager would be awesome for a period of time, then things start to go flat; usually that's time to switch things up to another model to get things going again. I would guess your body/mind get used to one model and you get bored with it?
                  I may use my Eupho or Maximus Classic in my next session or 2, then switch things up again with the Trident model and see what happens.

Comment

busdrvr & bbs999
                    Really appreciate your candid comments on flat sessions - was wondering if I was crazy - last several weeks are well below average on the classic line for me... looking to buy the Tridents at the end of the month...
                    Miss the 'fun' rides so will switch it up until the Tridents arrive.
                    Thanks again!

Comment

Review of the Helix Trident (HT):
                      I meant to get this up weeks ago, here it goes.

I'm pretty new to the world of the Helix, I've only had the classic model for about a year or so. While it does give me Os, I don't get as many super Os with the Helix classic. Then comes the HT, and O. M. G!!! That K-tab, it is the secret weapon of the Helix. It really springs the toy back into me and I need that because with the Helix being a bit more bulbous, it tends to get "locked" in my ass a little more than most toys. So the K-tab helps slightly pull the toy out of me so that the larger bulb of the Helix body engages my anal sphincters much harder than either the Eupho Trident or MGX Trident. In fact, the autofucking with the HT is probably the strongest of all of these Trident models, except for the Maximus Trident.

I had numerous prostate Os with the HT upon insertion, which is pretty easy. If you have the classic, you'll really appreciate the way the HT interacts with your prostate because of the Ktab, probably even more than you already do with the classic. The classic just didn't "do it" for me, but the HT nailed it. Also, because of the larger bulbous body of the Helix, the classic version's Ptab dug into my perineum harder than most of my toys. Not anymore!! The HT's Ktab prevents this and now the Ptab's contact with my perineum is much lighter and "dainty" to put it bluntly. When an involuntary contraction happens, the pull inward makes the Ptab push into me with just the right amount of intensity and its never, ever painful or uncomfortable.

I don't have anything to report on like with the "prostate edging" action of the Eupho Trident in my review above. Only the off balance nature of the HT makes it way more intense and gets the toy moving a whole lot more than I ever have felt with the classic model. Where the Helix classic was just a passing toy in my sessions of multiple toys (I used it like a novelty, or just something that feels different than other toys), now the HT is almost a go-to when I know I need a strong orgasm!! I think the wobble nature of the HT encourages more movement, which is cool because of the toy's size and bulbous qualities.

This toy targets the prostate quite intensely. I think more so than the other 3 Trident models. But its not overbearing like it sometimes can be for me with the classic.

All in all if you have success with a Helix classic now (as I know most of you all do!) I don't see why you won't have a good or even better time with the HT! Especially if you're in a slump.

Comment

Originally posted by ivar79 View Post

Go for the MT man, you won't regret it! For me, it's by far the most impressive Trident model. And it packs a punch like the Progasm (which I've owned since it was released way back when) but keeps the contact with your prostate less direct than the Progasm. Also, the Ktab and even Ptab of the Progasm are rigid almost unmovable arms, while the Maximus Trident tabs are slightly springy and provide a back and forth inertia that just goes and goes! The MT for the win no doubt. Although, the Progasm gets my rocks off for sure too, I just find the MT to be the most amazing Aneros product out there right now, that's my opinion though

Comment

Your weakening me ,I wonder if medicare covers surgery for eyes that roll to far back?

Comment

Just ordered the Trident lineup - Maximus, Eupho, Helix and MGX... can hardly wait! Arrive saturday and first ride on Monday... hehehehe

Comment

Trident Maximus (TM) & Helix (TH) Review (~4 hours!)
                              Hi Everyone, well, my shipment of these two plus the T-Eupho & T-MGX arrived Saturday and I was able to get a good ride in this morning with two of my new toys. I am a long time user without a SO yet but 15% success on HFWO.

I've eagerly waited for the TM since the CM wasn't available for a very long time. For those who are Progasm-aware, the TM is noticeably more comfortable especially during insertion and the stem width when riding - also moves much better. The TM is slightly larger than the Classic Helix (CH) and TH, and therefore a little fuller - more closer to the ProJr but seems to be longer which gives a nice fuller sensation. I will keep my ProJr and do a compare at somepoint in the future. The TM provided great mini-Os and close SO on my back and side. Ultimately I switched up between the MT & TH but finished with the TM and a delightful HFWO on my side with hip thrusts. I believe the TM will probably get me over the top with a SO on back at somepoint, but today wasn't the day.

Comparing the TH to the CH, the arms make all the difference (on both toys) which I talk about next. Other than that, not much new on the TH.

Overall, I love the new arms - they are much more comfortable and never once dug in, slipped off nor rotated due to the counter K-tab. As a long-time classic rider this is a VERY welcome change and definitely worth the investment, The arms are more springy which seems to allow the toys more movement. I prefer a slightly more aggressive angle on the P-tab, like I've done with my classic toys, but will wait awhile before heat-modding and see how these play out. As for the 'rotation' action I must admit that it did seem I was able to get some very good rotation going with both TM & TH which I believe is new - when it happens you definitely notice it and it feels great. I will chalk this up due to the dual arms and the toy being anchored by them as the marketing team promotes. Also, I do believe I experienced more mini-Os and involuntaries with these new toys which I believe are directly related to them and the springy arms and rotation. I also had more intense body-clenching which is probably due to them as well but I will be cautious in my review as they could also be from the excitement I built abstaining a week until I could ride the new toys. Tomorrow I will ride again and should be able to compare.

All in, a definite worthwhile and highly recommended purchase and I plan to discard the classics I have after several more rides. Well done Aneros Team !
                              Last edited by JD05; 01-29-2018, 11:15 AM.

Comment

A little background. A couple of years ago my PCP suggested that I look into acquiring and using a prostate massager. So after some experimentation (LOTS of failed experiments) I finally stumbled onto this website and after a little study bought a Helix. Some frustration and early disappointment but eventually I developed the muscle control to get some pretty rewarding results, so I expanded the collection to include a Vice, Progasm Ice, Maximus, Eupho and a tempo. All of them did bring some interesting sensations but no where near the mythical Super O. That is until a couple of months ago when on a whim I added a little THC to the mix. The combination taught me that it really isn't about prostates or erections or orgasms (multiple or otherwise). After several sessions (with and without THC) and some more learning, the sessions are incredible explosions of pure ecstasy and sustained out of body spasms that are beyond description. I experimented with all of the models and saw similar results- all mind altering. So in the spirit of "if a little is good, more is better" I decided to buy the Trident collection.
                                The 4 devices were delivered yesterday and since I had no experience with the MGX decided to give it the first ride. The first impression was that it is definitely more comfortable- due to several surgeries, the flesh on my perineum is mostly scar tissue with little or no underlying tissue and the dime tab on the classics models was troublesome. It took about a half hour or so to achieve the necessary state of relaxation and find the sweet spot for the P tab but some trial clenches yielded promising results. The ribs on the shaft are a new twist and I needed to make some adjustments for that. The stunning surprise was just how effective the rear tab (I think its actually referred to as the K tab) is at inducing pleasure waves. One other aspect that came as a welcome surprise is the effects of the asymmetric body. When I read the early reports, I'' confess to being pretty skeptical about that feature. For me, the breakthrough was finally recognizing that my mental state needs to be complete utter relaxation and to let the toy find a "connection" and then tense and clench the muscle groups as necessary to maintain that connection. I can usually tell when things are going non-linear when my mind's eye starts seeing visions and my whole body is vibrating. I can actually hear what sounds like a huge diesel engine and there is a sensation of warmth and weightlessness. Usually I am paralyzed by the sensations and feel my body flowing towards that bright light. I've only been able to break through the light and into the space beyond a few times but the sensation is incredible- soft warm light and absolutely peaceful bliss. Several times I've lost the connection and fallen back into the bed (literally bounced) left absolutely drained and limp.
                                The MGXT got me to that point with NO chemical enhancement in a matter of minutes. The combination of 2 tabs that contact the sensitive spots, the increased mobility due to the asymmetric body and the general comfort improvements resulted in THE most incredible journey ever. I'm still not fully functional after 3 hours of pure unadulterated ecstasy. I'm trying to decide which to experiment with next- the MGXT with THC or give the Eupho Trident (Eupho classic is still my favorite) a trial run.
                                One other thing about the MGXT that came as a real surprise- it stays in and is really comfortable to walk around or even sit down while inserted. Truth is that I haven't managed to talk myself into taking it out yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X