Wonderful Video Recommendation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johntrevy
    Yes im single, for basicaly all my life so far(ive had one GF before) . I will probably be single for the rest of my life because im not what girls want. BUT, when i do die, i will die for what i believe in and be proud that i didnt stoop to being somthing im not (if i follow the GTP).
    lol, PERFECT! You're doing EXACTLY what the GTP teaches!

Comment

• Originally posted by Polecat
      Stephan HEMAN
      HE Big Man
      HE Oak Tree
      HE need water
      make HIM grow
      HE learn from Big White Cat
      make water from little flower.....

Sorry guys, I just couldn't resist! It seems like this guy has some insights into the relationships between men and women. While they are not particularly original, he packaged them in a way that he was able to profit from them. It's a pity that he couldn't put these ideas into effect in his own life. The picture that's emerged of him is of a pretty twisted fellow.

Funny!

With regard to the comments in the blog about Stephane, I have to say that there have always been people like this, and there always will be. Likewise, there will always be those who buy into their agendas. I'm sure that there's some substance to what this guy has to say. But then again, if his behavior is really this out of whack, it would tend to undermine everything positive that he has to offer.

Mark

Comment

• http://video.xnxx.com/video70937/how...rgasm_tutorial

I think this one's better. The other one gave off a vibe of "Oh wow! Look what I can do!" The couple in this video seem much more intimate, and not just about bringing the woman to orgasm.

Comment

• I repeat...does this G spot technique work? Has anyone tried the technique?

Comment

• Matty12232-
            That is Seymore Butts an American adult film director and Alisha Klass, from Female Ejaculation - A Complete Guide

Originally posted by Matty12232
            http://video.xnxx.com/video70937/how_to_make_women_g_spot_orgasm_tutorial

I think this one's better. The other one gave off a vibe of "Oh wow! Look what I can do!" The couple in this video seem much more intimate, and not just about bringing the woman to orgasm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matty12232
              http://video.xnxx.com/video70937/how_to_make_women_g_spot_orgasm_tutorial

Excellent demonstration of the technique, nice couple, no ego!

Thanks Matty!

Comment

• Originally posted by OH!!
                I repeat...does this G spot technique work? Has anyone tried the technique?
                Originally posted by Buttmasterflex
                The women I've tried it on have varying degrees of enjoyment. A couple didn't seem to respond at all and a couple LOVED it. I think like all things sexual, it's not "one size fits all" so to speak. Try it, if she doesn't like it try something else.

Comment

Working...
                X