Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THIS Felt Yummy...However...Is This Okay?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THIS Felt Yummy...However...Is This Okay?

Hi Aneros Friends,

I did my 30 minute session this morning.

I was lightly touching my scrotum area when I noticed that if I tug on the scrotum then GIVES lots of pleasure while kegeling with the Euphos in.

I kept doing this until I almost reached the PONR...then add the fact that I was listening to sound frequencies...this was hard to stop!

My question is... is this type of scrotum play okay for Aneros sessions or do I just need to just lie there and kegel?

Your insights are appreciated.

Maybe initially you should isolate prostate stim via Aneros. But I'm not going to tell you to stop what you are doing! Many things can happen during the course of a session and any kind of "body" play is okay in my book. Perhaps others may chime-in as well. PS I normally don't combine binaurals with a session but that is because my PC is not near my bedroom.

Comment

Originally posted by goldenboy View Post
      Maybe initially you should isolate prostate stim via Aneros. But I'm not going to tell you to stop what you are doing! Many things can happen during the course of a session and any kind of "body" play is okay in my book. Perhaps others may chime-in as well. PS I normally don't combine binaurals with a session but that is because my PC is not near my bedroom.
      Have you ever used headphones in your sessions?
      Last edited by MisterFantastic; 08-01-2016, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Heaphones with Aneros: No. Headphones without Aneros (Aless): Often

Comment

Originally posted by goldenboy View Post
          Heaphones with Aneros: No. Headphones without Aneros (Aless): Often

What is Aless?

Comment

Taken directly from Wiki: Aless (a.k.a. 'Anerosless', 'A-less' or simply '-less') is any session where you have any type of prostate orgasm(s) without an Aneros massager inserted. (also see earlier identified phenomenon known as chairgasm)

Comment

work those balls, I touch myself all over during sessions except my cock Really sends the signals through my body and directly into my prostate, that pulse/jump from my ass and prostate just amp up the session and give me dry Os non stop

Comment

Believe it or not, a-less can be more pleasurable and intense than the ride itself

Comment

Working...
                X