Announcement

Collapse

AVN Fan Awards - Vote for the Helix Syn!

Hi Everyone,

In the runup to the 2018 AVN Awards, AVN is holding an online vote for a bunch of different categories, and the Helix Syn is one of the nominees for "Most Amazing Sex Toy". We'd greatly appreciate it if you would go to https://avn.com/awards/voting/most-amazing-sex-toy to cast your vote. You can even cast your vote daily. Voting runs from now until January 18th. Thank you!

The Aneros Team
See more
See less

Sex without Aneros

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex without Aneros

Greetings-

I just ordered my first Aneros...a Helix...because of what occured during a recent visit to the doctor. When I went in for my first prostate exam, I was very uncomfortable with having a finger up my ass. Following my exam, however, I was hornier than I had been in months, and my orgasms were much more powerful than normal. I also experienced a much "stiffer" erection. This effect lasted for about ten days. Since then I have been looking for a way to reproduce these effects. I thought the Aneros looks promising.

My question is this: does the Aneros positively effect ones sexual well-being even when it is not inserted? Does anyone have anythng to share about this?
Working...
X