Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to have a-less orgasms almost instantly! (male vagus nerve orgasms?)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to have a-less orgasms almost instantly! (male vagus nerve orgasms?)

Hey,

After a long testing phase on reddit.com and other sex related websites iīm ready to share my new technique with you. This is my second favourite technique (my most favourite technique is the "Head orgasm"), thatīs why i didnīt used my aneros products for months (i consider aneros toys just as support wheels anyways). Well, lets get started:

1. I recommend doing that when you are aroused. Once you know how it works you can do that anytime you want.
    2. Get in a comfortable position and have some eroric material ready.
    3. Now we have to find a part of the PC-muscle: The part which is just above (in the direction of your belly) your penis.
    4. Try to squeeze that part very, very lightly. You should barely feel the squeeze (this is very important!). If you canīt find that part just try to squeeze a imaginary muscle in your penis head. Now you should feel a light pulsating feeling in your under belly (just above the penis). Maybe you wonīt feel anything at first, thatīs alright, itīs important that you feel a pleasant feeling in that area. You will also feel your normal PC-Muscle (which is between you ass and penis) while you do this, thatīs perfectly normal.
    5. Now, squeeze that part very, very lightly, (i canīt remind you too much: itīs very important that you do that lightly, at every cicumstances!!!) while youīre watching your erotic material. If you wanīt you can stroke your nipple too. But itīs really important that you NEVER stimulate your penis.
    6. If youīve done that right you will feel a tingling sensation in your private parts. Now you have to experiment when you can go to step 7: You are not allowed to go to step 7 if the feeling is barely noticeable. It must be a solid feeling, but not too strong because it could subside before you go to step 7. You have to find a good middle way between too weak and too strong. But the special advantage of this technique is that usually just a small amount of erotic tingling is necessary compared to other techniques.
    7: THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT STEP!!!: Now, fully relax. Relax all your muscles of your body. Stop squeezing your PC muscle and relax you private parts. (but you are allowed to stroke your nipples). Your entire body should be fully relaxed! Donīt move, just relax! Just concentrade yourself on that tingling sensation between your legs and appreciate it.
    8. If youīve done that right that erotic tingling between you legs should build in itīs intensity while you fully relax. After it reached itīs full intensity that feeling should wash over your entire body. You are allowed to roll your eyes or do funny faces if it helps to let you fall into that erotic waves. Just keep in mind that all your muscles should be fully relaxed. Just let the waves of whole body orgasm wash over your body until there is now pleasure left.
    9. If all pleasure is left you can repeat step 4 - 9.

As you can see iīve added a question in my thread title (male vagus nerve orgasm?). After some research iīm almost sure that you have a male vagus nerve orgasm with this technique. That part we want to squeeze at part 4 is were the cervix would be located if we were female. But not just that:

Annie Sprinkle describes the cervical orgasm as, “A huge tension release deep in the gut. They are almost like belly orgasms.”
    Source: http://www.alternet.org/sex-amp-rela...ervical-orgasm

Thatīs exactly how the orgasms feels like induced by my method. And, like we know, cervix orgasms are caused by the vagus nerve. Could this technique leads to a male vagus nerve orgasm? Anyway, i hope you have fun. If you have any questions, ask me.

DarkOrb
    Last edited by DarkOrb; 04-23-2016, 09:51 AM.

Hi @DarkOrb,

interesting technique, got to try it as soon as possible

Originally posted by DarkOrb
    3. Now we have to find a part of the PC-muscle: The part which is just above (in the direction of your belly) your penis.
    According to your describtion, this would be the levator prostatae then (see the link)...
    http://www.anatomyzone.com 3D anatomy tutorial on the pelvic diaphragm using the BioDigital Human (http://www.biodigitalhuman.com). This is the first part of...
    ----------------------------------------------
    ☯Open heart, skeptical mind.☯
    ----------------------------------------------

Comment

Thanks for clarifying Unfug

I think thats answered my question (itīs a prostate orgasm). But i think for beginners itīs enough to know that itīs right over the penis. (at the same height of the pubic bone)
      Last edited by DarkOrb; 04-23-2016, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Just posting here to bring this to the top of the queue and give the thread some air-time for those who haven't seen it. This is incredible. I just read it a couple days ago and it works so well for me! It is crazy how much pleasure it brings on with such minimal muscle contraction. I think this is the "business man's drug" of orgasms. I go from not aroused to being on a different planet in less than 10 seconds, I shudder, my body goes elsewhere, my mind fractals out, and then the feeling disappears leaving me glowing and ready for another one... Thanks DarkOrb , and now I can't wait to explore cervix pleasure with partners But what is a head orgasm?

Comment

Originally posted by DarkOrb View Post
          4. Try to squeeze that part very, very lightly. You should barely feel the squeeze (this is very important!). If you canīt find that part just try to squeeze a imaginary muscle in your penis head. ... Anyway, i hope you have fun. If you have any questions, ask me. DarkOrb
          DarkOrb, first of all thank you very much for sharing! Trying it the first time while sitting on my couch with my notebook on my lap, your technique already gave me very pleasant feelings. I'm full of anticipation how it will work in a more comfortable and relaxed position.

To make one thing clear, with squeezing you only mean contracting that specific pelvic muscle, right?

Wow! Did you already try to only focus on that area above your penis without any contraction at all?
          To me it seems to be all I need, yes, wow, even with my notebook on my lap.
          Phew! That's gonna be another milestone in my journey, thanks a lot!

I'd already suggest, that your post is worth a sticky! After all a must read and try!

Mart

No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path. BUDDHA
          Instead blaze your own trail and add strings to your own bow. Your best expert is you!

Comment

SOwithoutAneros Isn't it crazy? Just the slightest contraction of that muscle-- the sensation in your penis head confirms you are tensing (ever so slightly) the right one-- then mental amplification of the sensation coupled with relaxation of the entire body launches you into the upper stratospheres!

Comment

Originally posted by SOwithoutAneros View Post

Wow! Did you already try to only focus on that area above your penis without any contraction at all?
              When I do this I feel like my body automatically contracts that muscle a little bit.

Comment

Originally posted by divine_oblivion View Post
                SOwithoutAneros Isn't it crazy?
                Oh yeah!

Please try to avoid even that contraction and instead envision some subliminal electric vibes there, my vibes just spread out to my whole ...
                - F'ck! - sudden full body O here! -
                ... body!

That's gonna become such a joyful bliss!

Yeehaw!
                No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path. BUDDHA
                Instead blaze your own trail and add strings to your own bow. Your best expert is you!

Comment

DarkOrb I came across this a few weeks ago and youyou absolutely right about location and contractions. I've found that if I've been using the aneros over a few days, it primes the prostate to work really well for a-less with this technique.

I find I wake up some time in the night with this area buzzing and then I can just lie on my back and just introduce the idea that, as I breath, I am compressing my prostate, as though by contracting my transverse abdominal muscles, i.e. the deep core.

Last night I work up and for about an hour enjoyed the most amazing set of dry orgasms that racked my body, probably the most intense ones I've ever felt, with waves or exquisite pleasure right up through my brain.

I use a qigong technique of placing my tongue on the roof of my mouth and visualise that, with each breath, I'm pumping the pleasure feelings up my spine from my anus, which pass through my head and then connect back down through my mouth to that feeling in my prostate.

It's like a rolling wave of energy circulating round my body creating a massage of my prostate as it flows past. Eventually it causes physical spasming of my prostate, which I can feel quite strongly if I lightly touch my belly.

I find running my fingernails across the sensitive parts of my chest, side and belly really helps too.

I had a 10 hour aneros session at the weekend, which is perhaps why it was so intense last night

Comment

New techniques are always interesting. When I read the description the first time, I didn't quite understand it. The word squeeze led me to believe I should use my hand somehow. This interpretation in turn led me to interpret just above your penis as being somewhere on the outside of the lower part of my belly. After reading the comments, and then the description again, I realized my mistake. I would have used the word contract rather than squeeze. Realizing my mistake, a smile came across my face, because this method is in no way new to me. I have used it for many years.

Another reason why I didn't realize at first that this was familiar to me is that I don't need to contract any muscle. For me it's enough to gently stroke my nipples, and off I go. I don't need any erotica either. All I need is for my body to be in the mood.

I have used this method together with a number of different "amplifiers". Applying external pressure on the prostate, e.g. with a prostate cradle or other suitable object can substantially increase the sensation for me. The same goes for Brain Sync Ecstasy and Binaural Beats. It has also created interesting effects when combined with KSMO.

If practiced shortly after a session with the Aneros, this method can trigger exactly the same response as with the Aneros, even though the aneros is not present. I can even distinguish between the specific "signatures" of different models of Aneros.

At times, the orgasms have been so intense, it has felt as if I was going to have a hands free ejaculation, but as of today, it has not happened.

This is a fantastic method, and I definitely recommend everyone to try it out. As with many other methods, it may take time to develop the skill, but it's well worth the effort. I imagine it probably helps if you already have developed the ability to have non-ejaculatory orgasms

Comment

Originally posted by Pavlov View Post
                      I have used this method together with a number of different "amplifiers". Applying external pressure on the prostate, e.g. with a prostate cradle or other suitable object can substantially increase the sensation for me.
                      That's what i was saying in my thread about the cradle. if you sit on it the right way, and then press down on the soft spot above the pubic bone, then you get a feeling like you've just put your tongue on a 9-volt, but in the space between the penis head and the anus. And it contracts on its own.

Comment

kaygo wait a second, Pavlov is saying he doesn't press down on anything externally above the pubic bone if I understand correctly. BUT what you are saying interests me because a friend of mine (who has no prostate play experience whatsoever) enjoys a particular way of massaging his pubic bone and above that he swears by, saying it creates an intense feeling while accompanied by masturbation, and he is able to move the sensation around his stomach and hips with his massaging. We are such strange creatures....

So Pavlov : you just concentrate on the lingering sensation without any contractions at all, or rather on the sensation of relaxing that muscle? I am testing that out... wait for it... there it goes! and it sure as heck feels really good. But like much of this prostate madness it is a mindfuck, literally. How much is in our heads??? I mean, is the sensation there but we only realize it by concentrating on it and amplifying it? (I don't expect answers, I am just so in awe of all this!)

Comment

Originally posted by divine_oblivion View Post
                          ... a friend of mine ... enjoys a particular way of massaging his pubic bone and above that he swears by, saying it creates an intense feeling while accompanied by masturbation, ...
                          divine_oblivion, it may be only another way to focus on the same spot, because already long before I read your thread, I experienced joyful sensations by touching the spot right above my member's root, where one finds that little valley. I first massaged that most sensitive spot ever so tenderly in small circles, later I only put the tip of my forefinger there and let it rest there. Only thinking about this technique just created some warm showers in my abdomen.

After all I agree with you, in first place our whole sexuality seems to be a mind thing. Everything else might only be a means to an end.

We are so blessed! Cheers!

Mart

Comment

What do you mean "above the root"? On the topside? I don't feel anything there except the tendon holding it to the bone.

Comment

Originally posted by kaygo View Post
                              What do you mean "above the root"? On the topside?
                              Yes, exactly in that upper angle, where my member meets my belly and where I, being a quite slender person, feel a little hollow spot. As I mentioned, it might only be a mind thing, I first experienced during my journey. Can't remember having felt anything there before my rewiring took place.

Comment

Working...
                              X