Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with position

Hi guys,

This is my first post here, so please be gentle, haha.

I've been having problems with my usual position using aneros. While I was still hunting for the super-O, I realized that putting my knees by my ears was very pleasurable. It's basically this position: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...w_position.jpg

After some sessions doing this, I have been able to reliably get super-O's. Really intense.

But it's becoming kind of troublesome, because it's not a very comfortable position once you go over an hour. Breathing is kind of difficult, and when involuntary convulsions and legs shaking occur, I have to be extra careful not to overdo it and break something.

I feel like I should really change a position, but it's hard to go back to exploring different poses again. I think my prostate might be a little deeper in my body (that is to say, I need the abovementioned position to be able to have the aneros stimulate it fully). Do ya'll think switching to a thicker model would make it possible to reach a super-O while lying down? Or, do you have some other position that might do the work but is less demanding?

Thank you!!

hhpush,

That's quite a position! (What's with the sandals though? )

I can understand why you might be considering something a little more comfortable however. Of course you can always try another model, but I think a better plan is to revisit some other positions first. Now that you're at a point where you've had consistent results and have been Super-O's, try using the sense memory of those orgasms and the sensations leading up to them as a source of mental focus. Couple this with more comfortable positions and see where that takes you. As you become more experienced you will be able to have O's in a variety of different ways.

Explore!

BF Mayfield

Comment

I have this problem too! Though mine is less extreme , I just need my legs to be up and less arched. Sadly I've explored other positions but none of them yield anything close to the original position

Comment

Try doggy style, with you chest touching the bed.

Comment

Try doggy style, with you chest touching the bed.

doesn't work I've tried. The only one that comes close is on my side, but not always

Comment

Never stop trying. I tried every position I could think of to hit a super O and finally it happened while I was laying on my back with my feet flat. I was convinced that this was the only position that i could super O in. I was wrong. Comfort and relaxing is the most important thing. So hhpush, have a few super O's in your favourite position and enjoy and then experiment with a few new positions.....others will work, I guarantee it.

Comment

Never stop trying. I tried every position I could think of to hit a super O and finally it happened while I was laying on my back with my feet flat. I was convinced that this was the only position that i could super O in. I was wrong. Comfort and relaxing is the most important thing. So hhpush, have a few super O's in your favourite position and enjoy and then experiment with a few new positions.....others will work, I guarantee it.

wish people would be careful guaranteeing things. I found my position and did what you outline, yet to find one that comes close and it's been a long damn time trying

Comment

wish people would be careful guaranteeing things. I found my position and did what you outline, yet to find one that comes close and it's been a long damn time trying

Gee whiz, what's with the attitude? It's clear that brucemarkland was trying to provide some friendly encouragement. I wish everyone was as positive with their comments.

MarkM

Comment

No attitude but I feel it can build something up in someone's mind when making an assurance that may never come to pass. I feel it's better to be honest, or rather make a statement that allows the mind to be free rather than giving more expectation.

Comment

Working...
                  X