Pegging

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @musicmaker86
    If you are not sexually compatible with a woman DO NOT MARRY HER! A good marriage requires good sex.

Comment

• @musicmaker86
      If you are not sexually compatible with a woman DO NOT MARRY HER! A good marriage requires good sex.
      Quoted for truth.

Really @musicmaker86 what you said is backwards.
      This is the most important thing.
      Sure it is not only about sex... But if sex compatibility is bad then it is no use even asking about the rest.

Comment

• I can't speak from experience, since I am neither married nor have I actually ever had sex. But I do believe in saving myself for marriage. Sure this might limit my knowledge on our sexual compatibility. Especially if, like me, she is also a virgin. But to this, I also believe that this is what makes for a good coupling. Discovering each others bodies and desires together. I also believe that if we are compatible in multiple ways before sex is involved, odds are (for the most part) we will likely be compatible sexually as well. Alternatively if we are incompatible sexually, it is probable that there will be other incompatibilities that would arise and nullify the relationship long before sex would even be brought up. This is just my personal philosophy. Its not for everybody, but its what I believe and what I adhere to.

Cheers!

Comment

• @musicmaker86
          Your idealism will ultimately be your demise.

Comment

• @musicmaker86, i think i see what your saying. Discovering each other is amazing! Learning about each other. Most women are level headed and will understand if you explain something clearly and in a way they can understand. But communication is key. Can't stress that enough. Alot of people, myself included, bitch and moan about wives who will not participate in things they like, but I bet most have not even broached the subject, they are too chicken, again myself included LOL. Me and my wife have lost our intimacy after having children, its both our faults, but we can get it back, it will just take time, effort, and communication. I also wanted to say I think its cool your waiting for marriage, nothing wrong with, nothing at all. Stick to your guns if its what you believe in. Good Luck buddy!

Comment

• Hey, I waited and next month is our 30th anniversary. So, I guess it worked for me!

brine

Comment

• @musicmaker86, i think i see what your saying. Discovering each other is amazing! Learning about each other. Most women are level headed and will understand if you explain something clearly and in a way they can understand. But communication is key. Can't stress that enough. Alot of people, myself included, bitch and moan about wives who will not participate in things they like, but I bet most have not even broached the subject, they are too chicken, again myself included LOL. Me and my wife have lost our intimacy after having children, its both our faults, but we can get it back, it will just take time, effort, and communication. I also wanted to say I think its cool your waiting for marriage, nothing wrong with, nothing at all. Stick to your guns if its what you believe in. Good Luck buddy!
                Thanks man. I appreciate you sharing your experiences and advice. And thanks for the encouragement.

Comment

• Hey, I waited and next month is our 30th anniversary. So, I guess it worked for me!

brine
                  That's wonderful to hear man! Your experience is an encouragement to myself and others i'm sure!

Comment

• musicmaker86,

Thank you. The best to you, my friend.

brine

Comment

• Since I try to stay on topic....I didnt vote because they didnt have a HELL YES I WANT TO PEG HIM!!! option....oh well...so is the world. I find this topic to be one of my favorites..and I see I am not in the minority as far as that.

@Pspotsquirter...are you speaking of him saving himself for marriage??? Or are you speaking of not making sure they are compatible.

@musicmaker86 there is nothing wrong with learning your mate. My advice is make sure she is OPEN minded. If she is and loves you as deeply as she can...then she will try what you want at least once. Now whether she will like it or not I have no clue. Be ready if she doesnt like the main things you do...thats something that may be a hurdle. However being incompatible sexually does not mean you will have other signs....however if you are willing to live with a horrible sex life, which lots of men do, then thats you. Think of it this way their were men I had GREAT sex with and we had nothing else going for us...it can be the opposite as well....its called friendship. However make sure you NEVER complain about it because thats what you signed up for. Take @ten_s_nut advice it is golden....i tell all people get it out there first that way there are no problems down the line with well...i didnt know...or i didnt sign on for this or that....if you told them they know.

I wanted to throw in I'm not telling you not to wait for marriage to have sex. I admire that immensely, if I had to do it over again I would have waited as all the other guys were pointless fucks....live and learn i guess.

Comment

• @devajones

I would not recommend anyone saving themselves for marriage. And he should definitely make sure they are compatible sexually, as well as in other areas.

Comment

• @devajones Thanks for your thoughts on the matter. I think some people may call me optimistic but I don't concern myself with whether or not my future wife and I will be "sexually compatible". Personally I believe that its not a state that we exist within and we're merely hoping that we're two puzzle pieces that will fit together, but rather I think its a journey that two people start out on and travel together; learning about what each other likes and dislikes. For instance I've heard many a story wherein one spouse wants to do something new in bed and the other is completely opposed to it, but eventually the opposing one consents and discovers not only that its not what they thought it was but that they enjoy it a lot. Upon first glance one might have assumed they were sexually incompatible, but time proved differently.

For me its also got a lot to do with mutual enjoyment; if I wanted to try something new but she didn't enjoy it or get any pleasure from it, it would severely diminish the pleasure in it for me. I don't think discussing things beforehand would be a problem, but I think that it may prematurely lead you to believe something that may, and most likely will, change in the future. Just because she says she's not interested in something at the time doesn't mean she won't change her mind later.

@Pspotsquirter Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but mine definitely disagrees with yours. I think sexual discovery, when it involves two people, should be done between two people and two people alone. If I were to engage in sexual activity with numerous partners before marriage I would be discovering things that I liked, sure, but not with my wife. So then I discover that i like something with a partner that also enjoys it, only to find that my wife later on does not enjoy it. So then I am resentful towards my wife because I had another partner who WAS willing. Then I am comparing my sexual experience with her to my wife. Then my wife feels inferior to a prior partner. I do not think this breeds healthy relations for a good marriage. Again, just my thoughts and opinions.

Cheers!

Comment

• musicmaker;

There's nothing at all wrong about your approaches to matrimony, premarital sex, etc. I didn't mean to imply by my post that there was. Some of us took a different path, and there's nothing wrong with that either. Once again, I wish you the best of luck in finding "The One."

Cheers,

Dave

Comment

• @Pspotsquirter...how did that approach work for you???

Comment

• Marriage doesn't survive on sex alone nor can it really survive without it. Pegging shouldn't be a deal breaker but communication can yield so wild times. Many women in college have been pegged by another female

Comment

Working...
                                X