No announcement yet.

Pegging

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At long last we've gained our "Apprentice Ticket" in the "UPP" (Union of Peggers and Pegees) :big grin:

I "proposed" from afar--while on an overseas trip. In a call home I asked for some industrial strength ass play when I got back home, outlined a few details or which toys to use, and said I'd be "Eternally Greatful."

No mounting or harness work yet. it was all simple 'sawing' with two of our dildos and a gloved finger massage after 90 minutes of mixed couples foreplay. I don't forsee any bare-handed action but this was way beyond my fantasies of the last three years. Gloves I can live with

By the fourth stroke, orgasmic energy shot from my prostate into my Dan Tien, Chest and Crown like a shot of hot quicksilver ... after that I quit counting and was penis unaware !

Imitation is indeed a grand form of admiration. She seems to be duplicating many of my copulatory moves and thrusting rates. She is also adding some artistic "micro moves" in the routine.. tiny strokes that I bet she'd like to experience.

This adds a new avenue of communication between us that we've missed out on for years.

Damn, I like this! ... rook

Comment

• Wow, what a great testament for open communication. I'll bet it took time and patience on your part. You have opened a new and mutually exciting chapter in your relationship.

Xileh

Comment

• Congrats, rook!

I know you've been trying to get this going for some time. Years? Step by step, you'll get there.

Cheers,

Dave

Comment

• What a great post rook! And congratulations! Hope you two go the next step and she straps one on for you.

Comment

• rook - this just warms my heart to hear about couples communicating about sex and the resulting pleasures and discoveries. The further down this path of pegging I go it becomes ever more apparent to me that communication is the key, sexually. I love hearing stories like yours.

There are so many couples out there who never talk about sex..in fact they only talk about it when it's not working. That's just sad. Think of how much better sex could be if we all talked about it with our partners!

Ruby

Comment

• Hey everyone,
              I apologize for my absence. I've been a tad too busy, lately. Hope you are all well and either happily getting pegged or perhaps getting closer to that goal each and every day.

1. News - This September I am honored to be on a panel with your very own CEO of Aneros, CT Schenk, at CatalystCon West in LA, CA. We will be joined by Charlie Glickman, co-author of "The Ultimate Guide to Prostate Pleasure" and Tom Stewart, CEO and owner of Sportsheets. We are all going to be talking about prostate pleasure, pegging and the persistent taboo connected with male anal play. Come to the convention and immerse yourself in a weekend of intelligent talk about sexuality!
              2. I am finishing up a book that is designed for men to give to their women to introduce them to pegging - written in my voice. It's not a very long book and can be read in one sitting. My goal is to dispel the myths and misconceptions, and give women accurate information about pegging so that they can make an informed decision about it. This will be available on Kindle download soon. I think this will fill a very real need in the pegging community.
              3. I just received notice that one of my erotic pegging stories was chosen for the Best Women's Erotica of 2014, edited by Violet Blue. Finally, I will be a bonafide published writer!
              Also - I bring news of a gorgeous new strap-on harness:

They are made by Tantus and not quite on the shelves yet but hopefully....for Halloween?? This is their Connoisseur line and I can't wait to see what they will come up with next!

Hope you are all well!
              Ruby

Comment

• I cannot see the picture; is something wrong, or is it just me?

Comment

• I can't see it either.I assumed this was because I'm using an Apple Mac!

Comment

• Sorry guys - don't know what happened (maybe I broke the rules? And if I did someone please tell me!)
                    http://peggingparadise.com/blog/2013/08/look-whats-coming/

Comment

• Hello, Ruby.

Posting a pic in a thread here is usually done by using the "Attach a file" feature. It seems to be working. (double click on the image and it runs as an animated gif.)

Cheers,

Dave

Comment

• Comment

• I'd like to get pegged because frankly one of my biggest fantasies is to lay back (or forward or whatever) and experience nothing but the anal pleasure that comes from something big and firm moving back and forth. It's heartwarming to hear that people who were skeptical that their partners would ever agree to peg them have managed to get to "yes."

I still don't think I'd get my wife to say "yes," though.

Comment

• Hello, deep.

I never expected my wife would go for pegging either. But, after getting her involved in my Aneros sessions, she seemed more likely to agree, and she did. The process was discussed way up in this thread somewhere.

The best approaches are explained by Ruby Ryder, here:
                            http://peggingparadise.com/blog/

Good luck,

Dave

Comment

• Deep - The three main things to remember are communication, patience and information. I did write an article called "Convincing Her to Try It" with all the various approaches and when to use them. It will help you avoid the pitfalls. (Thanks for the shout out, Dave) That is the fantasy of many men is to lay back and receive pleasure through pegging....

Comment

• I have absolutely no idea why a straight man would want a woman to f**k him with a plastic penis when there's lots of men willing and able to do that with the real thing. Seriously, would someone summarize how a woman acting like a man can give pleasure to men who would never think of having sex with a man. I get the submissive piece for the man I think and I can imagine how it might turn on a woman to make a man submissive. I have no clue what's going on with pegging and I want to understand because so many men here seem into pegging. But I don't want to wade through the 10 pages of this thread in the hope of finding an answer.

Comment

Working...
                                X