No announcement yet.

Pegging

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Ruby, sure it will work out. Any other tips?

Comment

• @cj187 - I have heard many men echo what Dave said - normal intercourse with the aneros or a butt plug will show her how intense your orgasms are with anal stimulation.

Most women get very intrigued and interested in something that brings that much pleasure to their partner. That's the first step.

And if you have not already found it, I wrote an article:
      "Convincing her to try it".

Comment

• And, go slowly.

I think. I have introduced the Aneros to love making. Good results. She loves the new nipple sensitivity. I then introduced a "Bob" plug that has a ring on it that she can manipulate. Good results - I think. I'm still stuck to the ceiling. I'll let you know more when I can get back down. We'll play with that for awhile and see if there's more.

Xileh

Comment

• cj;

One more important thing about getting your wife's buy-in: You'll need to make her night first. By that I mean she has to be so overwhelmed with the pleasure you give her in whatever her favorite sex act is, she will feel some sense that fair play requires returning the favor.

Cheers,

Dave

Comment

• Thanks everyone, certainly food for thought. That's very fortuitous, her favourite one, happens to be one of my fave ones too.

That article is great Ruby, thank you, well the whole site is actually.

Living the dream Xileh, happy for you.

Comment

• Gotta say, I'm living the dream just as it is. I feel very fortunate and blessed for the person I get to share my life with. I will do anything for her.

Getting a littler older, and some side effects from medications, has taught me to be able to give her pleasure, and enjoy it for her alone. I think Aneros has also helped me tune into that.

Ruby, thank you for sharing. You contribute a great deal to many communities on the Internet. I hope that you feel appreciated, you are a special person.

Xileh

Comment

• Thank you kindly, gentlemen! I am happy to be here, and even happier to hear about men stuck to ceilings and congenially discussing the pleasures of their asses! Gotta love this place.

Btw - found another tumblr you all might like:
                http://peggingwithasmile.tumblr.com/

Comment

• @BF Mayfield - just saw your question about the Vixskin products from 2/12.

Yes. A lover had the Vixskin Outlaw and he loved it. Nice texture - softer and more lifelike with a firm inner core. Sterilizable, non-toxic. One of the two skin-like materials that are made right (meaning non-toxic, sterilizable and nice feel) - the other is the Tantus O2 line.

Comment

• Thought I'd check in and say what a wonderful shared session I had last night. Mrs CJ loved the effect the Helix had on me, and her curiosity is certainly piqued.

Comment

• Piquéd curiousity is a lovely place to be... :P

Comment

• @Ruby Ryder - Love the tumblr you found! Thank you for posting it here. Amazing how the smile makes it look way more fun and attractive.

Comment

• Thanks for the info Ruby, much appreciated!

BF Mayfield

Comment

• Yes it certainly is, and I'm still enthralled by how hot it was too

Comment

• Tumblr wow Thanks it has some very arousing pics

Comment

• Has anybody tried the EVI with their strap-on for her pleasure? Let me know how it went. Please.

W.

Comment

Working...
                                X