Pegging

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pegging

I am very interested in learning more about pegging. Are there any websites where more info can be found and maybe even some photos or videos?

I am a straight male and curious.
    Never. No way. Forget it
    0%
    Maybe, maybe not
    0%
    I would if she asked me to
    50.00%
    We did it - don't anymore
    0%
    Yes, we do it regularly
    0%
    I've asked, and she won't
    0%
    I'm afraid to ask
    50.00%

big jimbo,

You might start here: http://tribes.tribe.net/m/peggingisforeveryone

Outside of that, I know that there are yahoo users groups, and of course you can google to find other forums & sites.

BF Mayfield

Comment

uh oh! a whole new delicious world to explore.

whether my wife will actually want to participate is another question. but, just reading about this is great.... the link b mayfield provided leads to lots of other groups, etc.

for example, here is a quote from the Girls Pegging Boys thread that has me creaming:

well, finally got his ass to accept the feeldoe, and it was awesome. It hits me in the right spot from the start and i was cuming soon after i started fucking his ass. It gave me more control and bette feeling than a regular strapon. We both felt closer and it really was great. ladies, go and get the feeldoe, it is a little pricey but so worth it, especially when u hit the vibe, that was responsible for the 2nd O i had while fucking my man's ass.
      darwin

Comment

Big jimbo,
        Commercial videos such as the strapattack series of videos do not depict people in what I call a "loving " relationship. And viewing them could bring a tear to you eye when you see the punishment these girls meter out to their victims. I am yet to see any commercial movies I could recommend. Babes balling guys is pretty lame except for maybe one or two scenes. The Bend over boyfriend videos of which I've only seen the first one was OK, It's an instructional video. Most videos are of the femdom vain and are not my cup of tea. But hey, whatever turns you on.
        Homemade videos from kinkyhotcouple on yuvutu.com are worth a look. I hope I'm not stepping out of line inserting link here:
        http://www.yuvutu.com/modules.php?na...ideo_id=101590
        Moderators please let me know if this not OK.

It took considerable effort and time to convince my wife that pegging could be fun, we've had 4 sessions and one in particular will stay with me forever as a fond memory of my wife really going off in a big way , lots of fun! I wish I could have filmed it as it would have shown up any of those amateur clips I've seen on various sites. Believe it or not, you tend to have a special bond develop between you after enjoying such things, maybe it's just knowing you share something that not that many couples are into, I don't know,maybe everyones doing it and keeping quiet ops:

Comment

I can't imagine doing it on a waterbed.

but to pegging i say yes. definitely check out the link above - lots of good info there.

Comment

Originally posted by darwin
            uh oh! a whole new delicious world to explore.

whether my wife will actually want to participate is another question.
            Even if the wife doesn't want to participate, it makes fantastic fodder for fantasies...

Comment

Just had a look on this site.
              http://www.feeldoe.com/
              Interesting reading.
              Thinking. Thinking.
              How to get the wife interested ?
              Cant see it happening somehow.
              Ah well fantasy fodder.

Comment

Voyager,

The Feeldoe is great for double penetration too. That bulb end feels wonderful on the prostate, you insert it and you'll be ready to double her fun! lol Be aware that the bulb end is 1.5" at the widest part though.

It can be used in 4 ways: for her to masturbate, for you to masturbate, for her to peg you and for you to double penetrate her!

Happy trails,

BF Mayfield

Comment

if you want something in the feeldoe style, i'd suggest the share.

the feeldoe is very hard, and can be rough on sensitive bits.

The share is designed a bit better and stays in place more comfortably.

http://www.holisticwisdom.com/fun-factory-share.htm

Comment

NunyaGA,

No question this device appears to have some distinct improvements on the female to female strapless strap-on design concept. It looks like it would be more stable. The larger sized short end would afford a tighter vaginal fit and that raised portion in the middle should provide better stability. A better mouse trap? Maybe. And I do like the matte finish. No ribs at the base? :-(

But with respect to a device for pegging it's a bit on the large size (by Aneros standards). The short end is 1.75 inches in diameter and the pony end is 1 7/8 inches ! This makes it a bit of a stretch for most guys out there. Although I'm sure there will be those into larger insertions that can accommodate this, I think it will have a limited appeal. By contrast the Feeldoe comes standard in 1.5" in diameter and a 1.25" size is also available (making it more consistent with a Progasm). Fun Factory is a German company that produces high quality products, I stopped by their booth at the Venus show a couple years ago and was impressed with what I saw. Perhaps they'll consider something that is scaled for the pegging newbie at some point in the future.

BF Mayfield

Comment

hah. funny. i decided against the share because the business end is too small. I was excited about it from a comfort and sensory perspective when i first learned about it, but then when i saw the actual toy, i was hmmm.. underwhelmed. They do have an XL, but that thing looks like an auger. I guess it depends on what you are looking for in a strap-on. I'm looking for respectably bigger than most, without going into insane and unnatural territory. Which is why i settled on the vac-u-lock line.

Comment

NunyaGA,

The specs on your link say that the Share is 9 inches insertable length and is nearly 2 inches in width. Does your partner have a great deal of experience in anal play? Those dimensions would make for a pretty formidable anal toy by our standards here.

Vac-u-lock is the classic in stap-on gear...lots to choose from there.

BF Mayfield

Comment

it's not 9 inches insertable length. it's prolly more like 9 from tip to tail. 5.5 insertable at most.

Looking at the specs, i think they have there numbers reversed too. The female end is thicker than the business end. I'm pretty surethe business end is under 2" in diameter - I'm thinking more like 1.5 at the tip flaring to 1.75 at the base.

It's really not that big, especially compared to most of the standard dildoes out there.

Comment

I would love to try this but my wife is not EVEN interested!!!!! She thinks that it is strange and NOT normal for a man to want his prostate massaged in this fashion. She is okay with the aneros but has absolutely no interest in pegging me, even though I would love for her to try it.

I guess I am like most of the men here, WISH!! :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by ffd71
                              I would love to try this but my wife is not EVEN interested!!!!! She thinks that it is strange and NOT normal for a man to want his prostate massaged in this fashion. She is okay with the aneros but has absolutely no interest in pegging me, even though I would love for her to try it.

I guess I am like most of the men here, WISH!! :lol:
                              One way to approach the Mrs. about this. Let her know that this is something you want to experience together....to bring you closer. A prostate massage had been known more to women as more of a Medical procedure, rather than something that is intimate for a man...and a woman to experience. She may guarded on this because she is lacking information on it. Let her know that you'd rather experience this through her...not some cold doctors office. Let her feel as though it is doing this with HER and her alone that is your interest. Have her assist you with the Aneros...introduce her to the process and let her see the pleasure it gives you. It might inspire her to maybe take another baby step forward to somthing more exciting for the both of you. Remember though...don't push her. Gently guide her into your interests. She may feel the desire in time. If its not too personal...does she enjoy anal play herself?

Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
                              X