No announcement yet.

How long to ride the Aneros?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I suppose it really depends on what the Aneros is doing.
    With many folk the Aneros is being pulsated with the anal sphincter muscles and massaging the Prostate. I guess the prostate can only take so much of this.
    Others the Aneros just sits there and thinks, and wonders what it's purpose might be.
    Others it may apply just enough pressure for the prostate to twinge from time to time.
    Some insert the monster Progasms others the delicate Peridise.
    It also depends on the lube, some lubes are inert, some mildly absorbed, some just irritate a bit.
    Some Aneros create 'rrhoids, some remove 'rrhoid.
    Use will open the user to new horizons of reality or make the user totally annoyed.
    Well perhaps be sensitive to is helpful and what is not, and don't push the boundaries.
    I have recently noticed that my Prostate is calling the tune. If it had been more active than usual it turns off for a day or so. Just won't respond. No orgasms yet but there seems to be life in the old dog.
    I just don't think there is one rule for all.
    I am just excited that my posting box is working again.

Comment

Between 1-2 hours. If the arousal doesn't peter out by two hours, I get bored enough to just call it a night.

Comment

I usually go 1-2 hours. I have had day sessions that extend to 3+ hours. And when I am using Helix syn I will fall asleep with it in with no ill effects. I can only remember one time that I awoke to a beginning mini-O. though I have had several times when I woke up and re-started a session, and sometimes they were particularly good.

Comment

I don't mind going past 2 hours but the only time I have to ride is late at night so 1-2 hours for me.

Comment

I usually go one to two hours.

Comment

Comment

Quick sessions of 30-40min when I get the house to myself. Maybe longer on a weekend or when the wife is away.

Comment

I'll put it in and go to bed, massaging my nipples while flexing my anal muscles. Usually, I fall asleep, and wake up a few hours later, remove it, clean up and go back to bed. Once in a great while, but not recently, I'll be awakened with an autothrust, then remove, clean up and go back to sleep.

Comment

It seems as if our focused sessions run from 15 minutes to 30 minutes. Although both of us generally have the aneros in almost 24/7. My Son spontaneously orgams several times a day with his in, either by just walking around (nude, mostly 24/7) and doing daily things and/or by masturbating throughout the day.

Comment

My record is all through the night, but usually I do between 1 and 2 hours - two up to five times a week - due to work and social life.

Comment

I am usually between 30-60 minutes. I can't imagine going any longer as I don't think I could handle that much stimulation/pleasure. Blows my mind that some guys go for three hours. I think I would have heart failure.

Comment

Originally posted by Giveitago56 View Post
                          I am usually between 30-60 minutes. I can't imagine going any longer as I don't think I could handle that much stimulation/pleasure. Blows my mind that some guys go for three hours. I think I would have heart failure.
                          My sessions are usually between 2-3 hours, 3-5 days a week. Usually boredom/distraction sets in at some point and I start watching television or my mind starts to wander; my session is pretty much done at that point. Sometimes I simply fall asleep.

Comment

Working...
                          X