HOW LONG BEFORE YOUR FIRST SUPER O?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOW LONG BEFORE YOUR FIRST SUPER O?

As THE most frequently asked question here in the forum, I thought this would make a great topic for the first poll.

BF Mayfield
    1 to 30 days
    13.33%
    1 to 3 months
    8.33%
    3 to 6 months
    11.67%
    6 to 12 months
    43.33%
    1 year or more
    23.33%

B-

good idea for a first poll!

(but, the title is a bit weird. what's wrong w/ what you had before, "How long for first Super-O?")

darwin

Comment

Hey D, I've had 4 titles actually (just having some fun here), guess the Hendrix reference was a little obscure. Back to the original now.

B

Comment

Perhaps add a "Not Yet" category for virginsoldier, myself, and 36% of other Aneros users.

Tripper

Comment

Hi Tripp,

The problem is, if I added a "not yet" category to this poll, anybody who voted that way would be expressed as a percentage of the total. Almost EVERYBODY, except for the guys that got it from day one would vote.."not yet" at some point. Basically it would skew the results, since there is no way to remove their vote once they did have a Super O. For it to have any accuracy it would then require that they returned and voted once they did have a Super O.

I guess that it really calls for a separate poll asking HAVE YOU HAD A SUPER YET? YES OR NO

Tripper, why don't you do this one?

Comment

Let me try to figure out how to do a POLL.

Tripper

Comment

Tripp,

Good job, on your poll. Yours and mine should work well together in establishing the size of the learning curve for the Super O.

BF Mayfield

Comment

Thanks for doing this. I've been feeling a little behind the curve lately. Although I've been solidly progressing for some time now, I wish that I was at the lower end of this scale. But the results here so far have made me feel like I have some company.

Mark

Comment

This is a great poll. It is amazing to me how high the percentage is for people getting there in under 30 days! Based on what I have read in the forum, I would think that would be the smallest percentage. I was in at just about 6 months on the nose, so I went with the 3-6 months. I could have gone with that or the 6-12 months because it was after the 6 months that things really started to happen. It has been almost all downhill since then.

Comment

Originally posted by B Mayfield
                    As THE most frequently asked question here in the forum, I thought this would make a great topic for the first poll.

BF Mayfield
                    just over 1 month

Comment

It is good to know that most of the people are on the ends. For those of us who have tried and tried slowly building sensations, it gives me a good yard stick that the effort is worth while.
                      gabrial

Comment

Most users got it within 30 days?!?

Interesting. Perhaps those that acheived it sooner were more likely to submit their results? Whatever, I'll get there when I get there, if I get there. 8)

Comment

Originally posted by B Mayfield

BF Mayfield
                          The Super "O" and Me ! I feel ignorant . For Me I'm a Big "0"(Zero) Help me to Know that I can be a "HerO" of Super "O" . ThanQ!

Comment

I haven't been at this very long and I don't know if I have had a super"O" or not? I have had some great feelings some better than a regular wet one and they last longer, but super "O"??????

Comment

It's to bad you couldn't have 10yr age spans along side each group. 4+yrs and still trying.

Comment

Working...
                              X