Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone use legal supplements to help their sessions?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone use legal supplements to help their sessions?

And if so, what are they? It's been suggested that I try maca, so I will be trying that soon, the black root is supposed to be the best for men, as opposed to the red or yellow root, which I suppose isn't as useful in that regard. What do you take, if anything?
    I don't take anything
    25.00%
    I take (post below) and it works like gangbusters
    50.00%
    I take (post below) and it helps a little bit
    25.00%

Ive been playing with CBD oil and have not decided if it is helping or placebo effect or just natural progression on my journey.Beyond that it is supposed to be good for general health like reducing inflamation.

Comment

In Washington State where I live pot is legal so I take some every night to help me sleep. I take intica because it really relaxes me and as we all know being relax is the key to having great feelings. I would think other supplements that relaxes you would work too. You just have to experiment.

Comment

I live in the United States. The State of which I reside, marijuana is legal. At first medicinally and now recreationally. I use marijuana for the purpose of Aneros sessions only. It's not apart of my life otherwise. I find that marijuana GREATLY enhances my sessions! In my experience it is the only "legal" substance that actually works for me. It's a true natural aphrodisiac, in my opinion. It makes my entire body tingly and very sensitive to touch along with a relaxing fuzy euphoric feeling. It makes me deeply horny and allows me to be completely swept away into sexy Super O's! I am not at all a drug advocate. And I realize that it's not for everyone.. but for those who do not have any moral issues concerning marijuana use, for the purpose of Aneros sessions, to give it a try!

Comment

I also reside in Washington State and when conditions allow (primarily schedule) find that a good jolt of THC takes things to a whole nother level. Love the experience when I'm straight but stoned is incredible.

Comment

I take a couple of these about an hour before a session. They'll kick in about a half hour in after that. It's got a small amount of yohimbe in it, so best taken on an empty stomach, or not at all if you're sensitive to it. I also use it maybe like once a week, to keep from building a tolerance to it. It doesn't work every time, like it's not insta-Super O, but it helps to get close if i can keep my mind in one place.

Ultimate Horny Goat Weed Complex 2 Bottles x 100 Capsules | Piping Rock Health Products

Comment

Working...
            X