No announcement yet.

Sexless Marriage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been struggling just to get to the "Marriage" part. But good luck to you guys.

Comment

Unless a medical issue,has no one considering the idea of leaving their relationship. I donít believe your bound to a relationship where your needs arenít being met.

Comment

You are bound. That's kind of the point of marriage. But that might be a discussion suited for a whole new thread.

Comment

Agreed. Marriage is a commitment. Marriage is not just about sex. Other than the sex side, my marriage is really good. Early in my marriage I was angry and frustrated with the lack of sex. I got over it. I look at all the wonderful things. So, years ago I decided to stop asking her for sex. I made it clear that I was always willing if she wanted and all she had to do is ask. But that I would no longer ask or bug her for it. And, that kissing and cuddling would be just that and I would not escalate - she would have to initiate or escalate. The net result is we are still statistically sexless but are more affectionate and kiss and cuddle intimate. She masturbates in private. I do the same - although often it is prostate rather than penis stimulation for me. About 2 to 4 times per year she will initiate and we will have sex. Always with a condom as she is terrified of getting pregnant in perimenopause. I practice coitus reservatus, where I will not attempt to ejaculate, as it takes me a very long time to climax, especially with a condom and that would make her very sore. So we make love until she has one or two orgasms, then we stop. And I carry a glow for the next couple days!

Comment

Working...
          X