Sharing Aneros experiences with others

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharing Aneros experiences with others

Do you speak about your prostate activities and Aneros experiences with friends or others or it a dark secret for you? Details are welcome
    No, this is private to me
    36.00%
    Yes occasionally, under right circumstances
    56.00%
    Yes, I spread the word as much as I can
    8.00%

I discussed it my closest friend only as I cannot afford to have this subject revealed to my better half. This friend is intrigued and always interested in hearing about my progress.

Comment

During my five/six year Aneros journey, I have only shared with two people here that I use Aneros for maintaining good prostate health. Unfortunately I go to a large Presbyterian Church USA parish which is rather conservative and straight-laced when it comes to sexual issues. There are many men at the church I attend who could benefit from a regimen of prostate massage from Aneros. Most of the men are married. Their wives if they themselves knew of the health benefits of Aneros would support this regimen in their husbands' lives.
      Last edited by BigGlansDC; 11-02-2017, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Yes, it's a good question. Feel that promoting Aneros would be good, but really I DO wonder at the reception, if it would be taken the wrong way. So I don't, yet. Hmm, what to do?

Comment

Bill Bately, early this morning as I was rising for the day, I had a most refreshing sleep. I awoke with a most delicious and powerful Aless. But I had a realization: Alas, I am an American man living in a society where many are uptight on sexual matters, much less being closed minded to a good understanding of accurate sexual information. I know that raising issues on human sexuality, just as questions on good sexual health, would cause shock and offense to most people I know these days. Good prostate health in men is so essential to their overall sexual health. Hence this information should be known to husbands and wives, and their physicians. Unfortunately for most people I know now it is a very delicate subject and an taboo area for discussion in polite company.
          Last edited by BigGlansDC; 11-02-2017, 04:05 PM.

Comment

BigGlansDC you bring excellent points. I would love to broadcast this discovery to as many people as I could, for many reasons including health but unfortunately society limits us from doing it; you at your church, me with my marital situation and many readers for their own reasons.

It would be interesting to read some of their reasons.

Comment

GGringo, my experience is similar to yours, except the church is very much like a mother or wife to me. There are definite medical benefits of Aneros sessions as well as sense of well-being that outweigh the need to share with non-listening ears.

Comment

While I haven't discussed it with others yet, I plan to bring it up in my next men's group meeting. I don't know how this will be received but I just have to give it a try.

Comment

Believe it or not, my adult Son emailed me an ad for Aneros and, I think jokingly but more curiously, told me to buy one. I actually bought two, one for me and one for him. We have been hardcore fans ever since!

Comment

Working...
                  X