No announcement yet.

Do you use Progasm only alone or not???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you use Progasm only alone or not???

Hi guys,

Varmint1 earlier today established a real hot new group called Progasm Sluts.

In many ways, I consider myself a Progasm slut because that model caused to begin Aneros sessions when I saw some super hot Xtube videos featuring guys using it. The Progasm both in the Classic and ICE models have been central in my Aneros journey, but I had to work gradually up to it, first through Aneros Syn, and then Maximus. Progasm is an essential member of my Aneros "first team" along with Eupho Classic, MGX, Helix Classic, and Maximus. In most of my sessions, I use progressively larger models before finishing the Progasm, which I consider the climax of my sessions. I seldom use Progasm alone.

My poll focuses on this question: Do you use only alone or not, or some other Aneros model(s) to warm up before using it???
    I use Progasm only alone.
    50.00%
    I do not use Progasm, but some other model.
    0%
    I use other Aneros model(s) to warm up before using Progasm.
    37.50%
    Other.
    12.50%

Sometimes I use Pro Jr but now it's the Pro Ice (red).

Comment

Like to start with Eupho Syn first then Helix Syn and finally Progasm.
      Have added the Nexus Sparta to the mix and all I can say is WOW! A little pricey but you will come again and again and .. !
      Last edited by fred27; 09-07-2017, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Just take time for good prep and work my arousal to fever pitch (usually thoughts of Pro do that anyway) and no problems sucking Progasm right in! When it seats itself, the dripping commences...

Comment

Some sessions are fully dedicated to my Progasm Ice and others involve a mix of other models finishing with my PI. It has its purpose and earned a spot on my list of favorites.

Comment

If you want to prime the pump, I would strongly recommend the Nexus Sparta! While it's a little pricey, it will tickle
            your prostate like no other tool can! The large head will keep it securely in place while the massager works it's magic! The back and
            forth movement can be varied depending on your mood. In short order you will be dripping precum and experiencing dry Os! Then you can insert your favorite Aneros and enjoy the magic ride!

Comment

Originally posted by Varmint1 View Post
              Just take time for good prep and work my arousal to fever pitch (usually thoughts of Pro do that anyway) and no problems sucking Progasm right in! When it seats itself, the dripping commences...
              So true! I love my PI for its size and filling sensation. But the best is yet to come with Aless recalling the ride from your glands memory.

Comment

Yes love the fullness of the Progasm as well as the Vice.

Comment

Though having voted for (most often) using Progasm alone, my latest session involved four tools out of my bunch: Warming up with Eupho Syn (first hour), changing to Helix Syn (another half hour), then going wild with Progasm Ice (again half an hour), finally adding some vibrations to my balls with Muze - going crazy! Phew!

Already one week of strong Aless afterwards. Good vibes to you all!

Comment

SOwithoutAneros I find that switching from one unit to another in a session is distracting and it takes me a while to get back in the 'zone'. I guess it's different when your rewiring is complete.

Comment

GGringo, I, too, was afraid of that distraction, but perhaps due to my state of rewiring, it indeed has been no problem. My tools were switching like relay racers masterly pass the baton. Awesome!

Comment

Usually pro jr to progasm for me.

Comment

Working...
                        X