No announcement yet.

Aneros user age poll

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm 67 but only fully discovered the ecstasy that lies deep in my manpussy. that's all thanks to Aneros, which i've been using for about 3 years now. have 3 models -- the classic, the Eupho, and the Ice.

Comment

I am 69 and messed around with anal play for a number of years before finally purchasing my first two toys - Helix Classic and Progasm Classic. Since then I have collected the Tempo, Peridise small set, Eupho, and the Maximus. Life was good but then the C word came to my doorstep and I had the robotic laparoscopic radical prostatectomy which I was blessed that it was a nerve sparing since it was in the early stages. After recovery I wanted to see if my nerve endings remembered any of those old wonderful sensations and I am happy to report that it has been a live saver for me and my recovery.

Comment

I am interested in your thoughts on the Peridise? It is my first device and not sure what to expect.

Comment

I just bought Peridise recently. It is a good place to start and not to hard to insert. Feels really good when you relax and work you sphincter muscles to move the toy.

Comment

Working...
          X